Where have the liberals gone?

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
I thought liberals were anti-war, anti-GMO, for free speech, suspicious of government power, concerned about privacy rights, concerned about the power of big business and Wall Street, anti-NWO, anti-globalist, etc.....

What happened to liberals?

Today’s liberals don’t have their own opinion, they just repeat what Western Media tells them. That makes them just servants.
(Mikhail Zadornov)

So, if they are gone that only means they have been told to do so. We need to ask Soros where they have been gone.

I thought liberals were anti-war, anti-GMO, for free speech, suspicious of government power, concerned about privacy rights, concerned about the power of big business and Wall Street, anti-NWO, anti-globalist, etc..... What happened to liberals?
They have been drowned out by the Regressives.

Similar to the way conservatives have been drowned out by the Trumpsters & Libertarians.

That's the primary reason divisions continue to get worse.

I thought liberals were anti-war, anti-GMO, for free speech, suspicious of government power, concerned about privacy rights, concerned about the power of big business and Wall Street, anti-NWO, anti-globalist, etc.....

Trump is evil!

Resist!

Next question.

More focused on health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage?

I thought liberals were anti-war, anti-GMO, for free speech, suspicious of government power, concerned about privacy rights, concerned about the power of big business and Wall Street, anti-NWO, anti-globalist, etc..... What happened to liberals?
They have been drowned out by the Regressives.

Similar to the way conservatives have been drowned out by the Trumpsters & Libertarians.

That's the primary reason divisions continue to get worse.
trump is no conservative.

so destruction of the union. got it.

Just right wing, drama Queenery? We have a Republic.

nope, just facts. we have coup

Your guy won?

Your guy won?
yep, and the dems staged a coup. it's still ongoing as we discuss this. evil bitches the demolosers. they had power and left the trojan horse in place when they left.

Government Spending for Every Quarter of Trump & Repubtards are HIGHER than ANY for Obama & Democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well duh, why wouldn't it until the tax cuts take off? I mean you all claimed it was obummer's economics. So who's is it?

Government Spending for Every Quarter of Trump & Repubtards are HIGHER than ANY for Obama & Democrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what you are saying is that 1.5 trillion dollars over 10 years is more than 10 trillion dollars over 8 years? Damn the public education system sure has brainwashed you to the Nth degree.

So what you are saying is that 1.5 trillion dollars over 10 years is more than 10 trillion dollars over 8 years? Damn the public education system sure has brainwashed you to the Nth degree.
The Republicans just had to raise the debt ceiling again, idiot. That's BEFORE the extra 1.5 trillion of debt they just put around our necks.

I've lost count of how many times Trump has had to sign off on increasing the debt ceiling since he took office.

We passed the significant $20 trillion milestone a while back, and not one of your propagandists told you to make a screech about it.

Fucking hypocrites.

Forum List

Back