Where have the liberals gone?

More focused on health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage?
so destruction of the union. got it.
Just right wing, drama Queenery? We have a Republic.
nope, just facts. we have coup
Your guy won?
yep, and the dems staged a coup. it's still ongoing as we discuss this. evil bitches the demolosers. they had power and left the trojan horse in place when they left.
Dude, it is about public policy.

so destruction of the union. got it.
Your guy won?
yep, and the dems staged a coup. it's still ongoing as we discuss this. evil bitches the demolosers. they had power and left the trojan horse in place when they left.
leaving a trojan horse is public policy? I guess if you live in europe it is.

Most are now either 'Neo-Conservative' Republicans or Communist/Progressive Democrats. And they're both Big Government Authoritarians. Classic Liberalism is pretty much non-existent nowadays.

It's a completely different game now. In my opinion, only the Libertarians are on the right track. Neocons and Communists/Progressives take you to the same place in the end. It's all about absolute Government control. They'll both lead you to Totalitarianism in the end.

Most are now either 'Neo-Conservative' Republicans or Libertarians. Classic Liberalism has faded in America. Most Democrats have become Communists/Progressives. They're Big Government Authoritarians.

It's a completely different game nowadays. In my opinion, only the Libertarians are on the right track. Neocons and Communists/Progressives take you to the same place in the end. It's all about absolute Government control. They'll both lead you to Totalitarianism in the end.
the demolosers looking to shape the US into a third world country. Inviting in every low life organism they can find.

Personally, i've chosen to align myself with Libertarians for the most part. They're all we have left as far as 'Classic Liberalism' goes. I can't in good conscience align myself with Neocons or Communists/Progressives. They're both oppressive Authoritarians. They believe in absolute Government domination of Citizens' lives. I'll never support that.

Your guy won?
What Trojan horse. Health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is a left wing agenda.

Where have the liberals gone?

Here're some:

lead_960.jpg
[

You're welcome.

This site has become very regressive with all the reich wing posters. I would say most have just quit posting as the replies are just conservative rhetoric.

Your guy won?
What Trojan horse. Health care reform and a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage is a left wing agenda.
along with getting Trump out of office.

I thought liberals were anti-war, anti-GMO, for free speech, suspicious of government power, concerned about privacy rights, concerned about the power of big business and Wall Street, anti-NWO, anti-globalist, etc.....

What happened to liberals?

If you see any actual conservatives, be sure to let us know :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back