Where is the Christian compassion for US Taxpayers?

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009

I am for open borders, but open bordeers and a gargantuan welfare state are incompatible.

For a libertarian solution, the "path to legalization" isn't about delivering new voters for the Democrats or increasing the welfare rolls, but about creating a legal environment wherein millions of people already living in the U.S. can become full and active participants in the economy. It would involve providing a federally recognized legal status for illegal immigrants that would fall short of citizenship or permanent residency but allow them to participate in economic and social life—to open bank accounts, drive, acquire occupational licenses, board planes, and do the many other things that require an ID in America today."

Oh there is plenty of that around, from the people who ignore the fact that Jesus said the desire for wealth was the fast track to hell and instead try to say that Jesus was for small government and low taxes, which he wasn't. He didn't care either way and since the money came from the state, and not God, he suggested that you render it to them, as in Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.

Last edited:

Oh there is plenty of that around, from the people who ignore the fact that Jesus said the desire for wealth was the fast track to hell and instead try to say that Jesus was for small government and low taxes, which he wasn't. .

Since I am an atheist your argument is irrelevant.

But creating a tyrannical welfare/warfare state will definitely make us feel like we are in hell.

Oh there is plenty of that around, from the people who ignore the fact that Jesus said the desire for wealth was the fast track to hell and instead try to say that Jesus was for small government and low taxes, which he wasn't.

But creating a tyrannical welfare/warfare state will definitely make us feel like we are in hell.
You live on this planet, you already are in Hell. The question is, what did you do to get here?

And Atheism is for morons, if by that you that there is no God, which is unknown. You might try Ditheism? There is a good God, a worthy God, and then there is the monster who created this shithole of a planet. I liked that when I first heard it.

And you live in a bad version of a Mixed Economy. If we were adults here, we aren't, we would work the problems and not make politics of them instead.

I am for open borders, but open bordeers and a gargantuan welfare state are incompatible.

For a libertarian solution, the "path to legalization" isn't about delivering new voters for the Democrats or increasing the welfare rolls, but about creating a legal environment wherein millions of people already living in the U.S. can become full and active participants in the economy. It would involve providing a federally recognized legal status for illegal immigrants that would fall short of citizenship or permanent residency but allow them to participate in economic and social life—to open bank accounts, drive, acquire occupational licenses, board planes, and do the many other things that require an ID in America today."

If are "for open borders", then you do not believe in the sovereignty of the United States.

North America should be one huge melting pot where no borders exist between countries and states.

Welcome home, CAVEMAN.

Oh there is plenty of that around, from the people who ignore the fact that Jesus said the desire for wealth was the fast track to hell and instead try to say that Jesus was for small government and low taxes, which he wasn't.

You live on this planet, you already are in Hell. The question is, what did you do to get here?

I didn't do anything. Retarded politicians intervened in the economy creating the chaos.

And Atheism is for morons, if by that you that there is no God, which is unknown. You might try Ditheism? There is a good God, a worthy God, and then there is the monster who created this shithole of a planet. I liked that when I first heard it.

The only thing that I can think of that makes me feel good is pussy.

And you live in a bad version of a Mixed Economy. If we were adults here, we aren't, we would work the problems and not make politics of them instead.

Well I am surprise to hear you finally admit that we have a mixed economy not "capitalism"

If are "for open borders", then you do not believe in the sovereignty of the United States.

North America should be one huge melting pot where no borders exist between countries and states.

Welcome home, CAVEMAN.

We had open borders before 1965 - before the advent of the welfare state. There was never a problem.

Welcome home, CAVEMAN.

We had open borders before 1965 - before the advent of the welfare state. There was never a problem.

also before the advent of planes, trains, and automobiles.

Oh there is plenty of that around, from the people who ignore the fact that Jesus said the desire for wealth was the fast track to hell and instead try to say that Jesus was for small government and low taxes, which he wasn't. .

There's been a lot of research in what makes people feel happy and prosperous. Basically, countries that enjoy peace, freedom, good healthcare, quality education, a functioning political system and plenty of opportunity are at the top of list every year.

This year, 8 of the 10 top countries had more extensive social welfare systems than the US. Again the US did not make the top 10.

The World's Happiest (And Saddest) Countries, 2013 - Forbes

Welcome home, CAVEMAN.

I was alive in 1965 , there were planes, trains, and automobiles and corrupt politicians

There's been a lot of research in what makes people feel happy and prosperous. Basically, countries that enjoy peace, freedom, good healthcare, quality education, a functioning political system and plenty of opportunity are at the top of list every year.

This year, 8 of the 10 top countries had more extensive social welfare systems than the US. Again the US did not make the top 10.

In that case I would understand if your a posting from France. Enjoy Paris.

Welcome home, CAVEMAN.

In reality, the gate has swung open and closed many times over the last 100 years. For most of that period there has been very lax boarder security. No wonder there are so many undocumented immigrants that have been here most of their lives.

I've never been asked. And our capitalism is regulated, as it should be.

government Regulated "capitalism" = fascism

No, it doesn't, and not a single country in the world has unregulated capitalism, for good reason. Learn those reasons and then take on the debate.

Listen if the economy is regulated by government bureaucrats you have fascism - plain and simple.

Capitalism is regulated by the free market.

government Regulated "capitalism" = fascism

No, it doesn't, and not a single country in the world has unregulated capitalism, for good reason. Learn those reasons and then take on the debate.

Listen if the economy is regulated by government bureaucrats you have fascism - plain and simple.

You need to learn Capitalism, that isn't it, that's the Sunday School version.

In reality, the gate has swung open and closed many times over the last 100 years. For most of that period there has been very lax boarder security. No wonder there are so many undocumented immigrants that have been here most of their lives.

Before 1965 if Pedro and his family came here there was no problem . Taxpayers were not required to subsidized there stay.

You need to learn Capitalism, that isn't it, that's the Sunday School version.

You need to learn Fascism.

...The Fascist State
organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone....

Forum List

Back