Where is the Christian compassion for US Taxpayers?

Listen if the economy is regulated by government bureaucrats you have fascism - plain and simple.

Capitalism is regulated by the free market.
You need to learn Capitalism, that isn't it, that's the Sunday School version.

You need to learn Fascism.

...The Fascist State
organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone....
I know many versions of fascism, German, Italian, Japanese, and that's why when you misuse the word to describe the US I know that you are wrong...

You need to learn Capitalism, that isn't it, that's the Sunday School version.

...The Fascist State
organizes the nation, but leaves a sufficient margin of liberty to the individual; the latter is deprived of all useless and possibly harmful freedom, but retains what is essential; the deciding power in this question cannot be the individual, but the State alone....
I know many versions of fascism, German, Italian, Japanese, and that's why when you misuse the word to describe the US I know that you are wrong...

WHO decides what is good for us in the "American" version of fascism?

Since I am an atheist your argument is irrelevant.

But creating a tyrannical welfare/warfare state will definitely make us feel like we are in hell.

There's been a lot of research in what makes people feel happy and prosperous. Basically, countries that enjoy peace, freedom, good healthcare, quality education, a functioning political system and plenty of opportunity are at the top of list every year.

This year, 8 of the 10 top countries had more extensive social welfare systems than the US. Again the US did not make the top 10.

The World's Happiest (And Saddest) Countries, 2013 - Forbes

Since I am an atheist your argument is irrelevant.

But creating a tyrannical welfare/warfare state will definitely make us feel like we are in hell.

There's been a lot of research in what makes people feel happy and prosperous. Basically, countries that enjoy peace, freedom, good healthcare, quality education, a functioning political system and plenty of opportunity are at the top of list every year.

This year, 8 of the 10 top countries had more extensive social welfare systems than the US. Again the US did not make the top 10.

In that case I would understand if your a posting from France. Enjoy Paris.
No, France wasn't near the top.
1. Norway
2. Switzerland
3. Canada
4. Sweden
5. New Zealand
6. Denmark
7. Austraila
8. Finland
9. Netherlands
10.Luxemborg

...The Fascist State

We don't have fascism here. Until you get passed that nothing can be discussed.

Well, ask the religious institutions, corporations, and various 501(c)(4) entities that pay no taxes. They seem to be getting lots of "Christian compassion"...

Oh there is plenty of that around, from the people who ignore the fact that Jesus said the desire for wealth was the fast track to hell and instead try to say that Jesus was for small government and low taxes, which he wasn't. He didn't care either way and since the money came from the state, and not God, he suggested that you render it to them, as in Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.

Strange how now the pasty faced bible thumpers are shitting their pants with a Black man as President and the demographic shift underway where Brown people will be the majority, just sit back an enjoy the major shitage as it won't be from undocumented people . :popcorn::popcorn::beer::popcorn:

Fourteen Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

*Fourteen Defining Characteristics Of Fascism

There is no unifying cause in the US, common enemy, controlled mass media, nor is corporate power unchecked. The variances in opinion are wide. We complain about division, but divisions are a protection against Fascism. Yes, one may not conclude "it can't happen here"; but our diagreements, demography, and geography make it much less likely. Constant debate is key to liberty. I have been termed "radical leftist", "right wing" & other intended insults. I appeciate the beliefs set forth, as they are evidence of our freedom.

We had open borders before 1965 - before the advent of the welfare state. There was never a problem.

also before the advent of planes, trains, and automobiles.
In reality, the gate has swung open and closed many times over the last 100 years. For most of that period there has been very lax boarder security. No wonder there are so many undocumented immigrants that have been here most of their lives.

IN THE ABSENCE OF A WELFARE STATE, how would an "illegal immigrant" affect your right to life, liberty, property and to pursue happiness?

We have had FASCISM in the US since , at least, 1913. Until you snap out of your stupor, nothing can be discussed.

In that case I would understand if your a posting from France. Enjoy Paris.
No, France wasn't near the top.
1. Norway
2. Switzerland
3. Canada
4. Sweden
5. New Zealand
6. Denmark
7. Austraila
8. Finland
9. Netherlands
10.Luxemborg

Switzerland is great. The fact that they are not a massive welfare / warfare state is even better.

also before the advent of planes, trains, and automobiles.
In reality, the gate has swung open and closed many times over the last 100 years. For most of that period there has been very lax boarder security. No wonder there are so many undocumented immigrants that have been here most of their lives.

IN THE ABSENCE OF A WELFARE STATE, how would an "illegal immigrant" affect your right to life, liberty, property and to pursue happiness?

they would hold wages down and make it harder for me and my family to live a decent life on the wage we would have to settle for in order to compete with these immigrants.

Well, ask the religious institutions, corporations, and various 501(c)(4) entities that pay no taxes. They seem to be getting lots of "Christian compassion"...

Hummmmmmmmmmmm

So it is bad when people are allowed to KEEP THEIR OWN MONEY?!?!?!?!?

Hummmmmmmmmmmm

Apparently not bad to you - so long as others provide all the social services. Maybe you could try building your own highways, etc...

We have had FASCISM in the US since , at least, 1913.
I disagree, as do the economists, and so ends that.

I disagree, as do REAL economists who are not getting grants or other government largesse. So that ends that.

Get your head out of you ass and read about ECONOMIST Murray Newton Rothbard when you get a chance.

We have had FASCISM in the US since , at least, 1913.

I disagree, as do REAL economists who are not getting grants or other government largesse. So that ends that.

Get your head out of you ass and read about ECONOMIST Murray Newton Rothbard when you get a chance.
Is that were you get your nonsense from? That makes sense. At least he had the sense to reject Ayn Rand, eventually. I'm sure she's a little god to you as well?

Is that were you get your nonsense from? That makes sense. At least he had the sense to reject Ayn Rand, eventually. I'm sure she's a little god to you as well?

I see, to you fascists any socioeconomic system which allow its citizens the right to - NON-VIOLENTLY - pursue happiness is nonsense.

You want government to crush dissent but then engage in Orwellian Doubletalk in order to hide the fact that we are dealing with fascism or government tyranny.

Hummmmmmmmmmmm

Apparently not bad to you - so long as others provide all the social services. Maybe you could try building your own highways, etc...

No one is talking about highways.

But read on anyways

Public vs Private Roads

I am for open borders, but open bordeers and a gargantuan welfare state are incompatible.

For a libertarian solution, the "path to legalization" isn't about delivering new voters for the Democrats or increasing the welfare rolls, but about creating a legal environment wherein millions of people already living in the U.S. can become full and active participants in the economy. It would involve providing a federally recognized legal status for illegal immigrants that would fall short of citizenship or permanent residency but allow them to participate in economic and social life—to open bank accounts, drive, acquire occupational licenses, board planes, and do the many other things that require an ID in America today."

Speaking of taxpayers why do churches have a tax fee ride?

Thankfully some places are limiting that a church can take over tax paying commercial buildings and converting them in to tax free property .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back