Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

He condemned several times. What he didn't say was "kill all the whites". That's what democrats wanted.
He condemned the violence on both sides. But violence only came from one side. Dems wanted a realistic response not a delusional one. Silly dems, do they see who's running the joint?

When have the leaders of the BLM movement (if there even are any) called for violence? I must've missed that one.

Groups like the KKK have been killing for over a hundred years, fully condoned and supported by management.

Come on, man. They aren't in the same league. And this is coming from someone who thinks BLM is a joke.

The BLM has chapters all over the US. They have leaders who take charge of the whole movement.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

They have been sued several times for inciting violence. They are a violent organization as are their bothers in crime the KKK. The fuel off the same negative energy, hate.
I don't get the suit part. Inciting violence is a crime.

Wait...I get it...Holder...Lynch...prosecuted only the crimes they wanted too. Justice ain't blind when it's leaders are corrupt.

Where is the Muslim condemnation of the Boston marathon Bombers? Where was the Muslim condemnation of the Muslims that planned and committed those attacks, come to think of it. Remember 9/11? We instead, have to defend ourselves against noticing what horrible creeps and sociopaths Muslims are. Excuse the hell out of me.
Bush condemned 9/11 by saying we are not at war with our Muslim brothers and sisters but at war with terrorism.

Who woulda thunk any admin could make me reminisce on the Bush years?

He condemned the violence on both sides. But violence only came from one side. Dems wanted a realistic response not a delusional one. Silly dems, do they see who's running the joint?
Right. The whiteys were fighting with themselves. :rolleyes:

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?
Actually the antifa terrorists have been widely condemned here.

I don't know if not confronting them is the right answer either. It makes it look like your town/city is okay with racism.

But, I don't know Trump's feelings about what happened. I just know that he missed a HUGE opportunity to score points. My brother, who pretty much hates Trump, even told me that if Trump just did what he should've done and condemned the white nationalists, and not said, "from all sides", he would've won a lot of respect with him. But of course Trump didn't do that.

In my opinion, big mistake. Unless his supporters really are racists and would get mad at him for condemning a racist hate movement.
Trump denouncing the kkk would score him minor points with most decent human beings.... you have to remember who put him in office. Not even Trump is stupid enough to turn on his base.

[
Trump denouncing the kkk would score him minor points with most decent human beings.... you have to remember who put him in office. Not even Trump is stupid enough to turn on his base.
And ISIS put Obama in the WH. :rolleyes:

They do daily, always have. The internal fight of someone who hates others because of their skin is all consuming, I would assume. The hate bubbles over into public displays of violence and brutality.

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?

Your chickens have come home to roost.

You all wanted a culture war with whites, now you got it and suddenly you're too chickenshit and want "the right" to come to your side.

They do daily, always have. The internal fight of someone who hates others because of their skin is all consuming, I would assume. The hate bubbles over into public displays of violence and brutality.
:lmao: You actually believe the counter protesters did not participate in any violence.

Ignorance is thy name. :thup:

[
No Americans did.
Donnie can only give credit to the Russians and the racists.
I'm using your "logic", moron. By disagreeing with what I said, you invalidate yourself.

Which is exactly my point.

What gives?

Your chickens have come home to roost.

You all wanted a culture war with whites, now you got it and suddenly you're too chickenshit and want "the right" to come to your side.
Don't group all whites with these racist pieces of shit.

[
No Americans did.
Obama was not put in the WH....

He put Al Qaeda in charge in Libya

He put the Muslim Brotherhood in charge in Egypt

He put the Muslim Brotherhood in the US govt

He tried to put ISIS in charge of Syria

He tried to oust Netanyahu

He tried to Oust Trump...

[
No Americans did.
I'm using your "logic", moron. By disagreeing with what I said, you invalidate yourself.

You can't use my logic. Requires moderate-advanced IQ.

[
No Americans did.

You can't use my logic. Requires moderate-advanced IQ.
Your logic is non existent.

Forum List

Back