Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

Don't group all whites with these racist pieces of shit.
Yet you grouped Trump supporters with them. But, you're brain damaged.
Any Trump supporter has blood on their hands here. They are all in the same group who allowed this administration to rise and allowed this these klan members out of hiding. They are all responsible and should all be ashamed.

All Trump supporters are racist or don't find racism a disqualifier. Not all whites are racist.

Keep calling name's, it's revealing your lack of critical analysis. .....

Dummy.

Last edited:
Any Trump supporter has blood on their hands here. They are all in the same group who allowed this administration to rise and allowed this these klan members out of hiding. They are all responsible and should all be ashamed.
Any dem has blood on their hands whenever an Islamic terrorist kills people.

White nationalists thugs, with masks on and armed to the teeth, fighting, kicking and screaming at protesters in the streets. Reports that they reeked of alcohol.

One of theme even mowed down a group of protesters, ISIS style, and not a peep from the USMB right?

What gives?

The President himself could not bring himself to call out the terrorism, and gave some mush-mouth "all sides need to behave"-type response.

When the evidence clearly points to White Nationals run amock with rage and violence in the American streets.

This group has in one day surpassed all the perceived violence and terror you CLAIMED #BlackLivesMatter was promoting.

So far we got 1 civilian dead, 19 others severely injured or maimed, and 2 policemen dead over these far rightwing extremist terrorists.

Are you USMB rightwingers man or woman enough to condemn these acts of terrorism?
There doing the same thing they do Everytime their side does something wrong. They're condemning both sides.

The Iraq war and Bush's great recession are two other examples.

Any dem has blood on their hands whenever an Islamic terrorist kills people.
How nutty professor? Do tell.

The better question might be,

where is the condemnation, from conservatives here, of the BELIEFS of the neo-Nazi white supremacists?

All Trump supporters are racist ...

Keep calling name's, it's revealing your lack of critical analysis. .....

Dummy.

I love how you post. Generalizing, calling names, talking about critical analysis ( :lmao:...that one is likely the funniest), then dummy.

Gorgeous!

Yes it does. Only the extremely gullible would fall for the line of b.s. Trump speaks. Hook line and sinker little fishy.
Condemning violence is bullshit to you. That's pretty idiotic.
That's not true. But continue with your nonesense...
Trump spoke out about the violence. You called it bullshit. You were either lying then, or now.
Call it what it is. Extreme Republican terrorism.

I don't enjoy half assed statements.

They don't condemn the beliefs anymore. The new Republican party loves it.
Are you a Republican? Or, are you delusional and believe you can read others' minds?
I'm just paying attention.
I am a Republican. You're wrong.

There...your delusion is resolved.
I'm a historian who has spent a lifetime studying our two party system. The new Republican party is unrecognizable to even recent decades...

About that, i am not wrong honey.
Dems are also unrecognizable to its original party. But for good reasons.
Dems have progressed with time gop has regressed.
Dispute that if you wish but have something to back it up.

Forum List

Back