Where is the HipHop Thread?

I loved this when I was little. First song to sample a cartoon. Inspector Gadget. 6 minutes. 6 minutes Doug E Fresh your on.

As long as it's not in the music thread I don't care where it is

Rap ain't music

Who cares what you think? Show of hands?

You think I give a shit what you think?

Lol. You show up on a thread and say as long as it's "this or that" it's okay with you? Good grief. Nobody cares. :lol: Not to mention, you didn't have to stop by the thread at all if you had no plans on participating. MUSIC is subjective.

Rap ain't music

Lol. You show up on a thread and say as long as it's "this or that" it's okay with you? Good grief. Nobody cares. :lol: Not to mention, you didn't have to stop by the thread at all if you had no plans on participating. MUSIC is subjective.

That's the whole point of the board, Idiot

If you only want to talk to people who agree with you then shut off the computer and talk to yourself

Rap ain't music

If you only want to talk to people who agree with you then shut off the computer and talk to yourself

This is the MUSIC section of the forum. This is a rap thread for rap music.

Rap ain't music

Nobody needs your approval of their music selections. I hate country music. So there. Next time you post some crappy tune, I'll make sure to show up and tell you how much it sucks.

Rap ain't music

Rap is not music

It's bad poetry set to sampled drum beats

Rap is not music

It's bad poetry set to sampled drum beats

That is your personal opinion only. I happen to like hip hop because it's got a good beat, is fun and fun to dance to.

Forum List

Back