Where should I post for a $12 hr Job ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I have been doing Craig’s list and the candidates are complete “ subhuman filth “

Need help , thx

I have been doing Craig’s list and the candidates are complete “ subhuman filth “

Need help , thx

Local job board in your state. They all have em. Something like this.
Are these free ?? Better than Craig’s list ??

Need help , thx

Sticking a paper downtown with tear off phone numbers that contain your job listing is a better alternative than Craig's List. :auiqs.jpg:As far as the cost of the state boards. No idea.

Need help , thx
You get what you pay for...in your case..given that you are a shit boss...best go to $15.
I am actually a nice boss as I just want you to show up and do your job . I never ever yell at employees or raise my voice !!
I only fired 10 employees in my decade in Oregon .
Now in Vegas ..In less than 4 yrs I have fired a lot

One lady in Portland ?? I cannot remember if I fired her or she quit ?? I can’t remember

Need help , thx
You get what you pay for...in your case..given that you are a shit boss...best go to $15.
I am actually a nice boss as I just want you to show up and do your job . I never ever yell at employees or raise my voice !!

One lady in Portland ?? I cannot remember if I fired her or she quit ?? I can’t remember
You spy on your employees and plotted for months on how you were going to screw your worker by firing him out of the blue, after deceiving him into thinking he was doing OK.

Just saying....some of us actually read the drek you post...LOL!

Need help , thx

You spy on your employees and plotted for months on how you were going to screw your worker by firing him out of the blue, after deceiving him into thinking he was doing OK.

Just saying....some of us actually read the drek you post...LOL!
Yes that is true !!
However , he was taking vacations every month and constantly getting into verbal altercations with customers !

When I fired him : we exchanged very harsh words lol

Need help , thx

At twelve dollars an hour what qualifications do you expect? You can make twice that in tips parking cars. I would suggest making it part time splut hours between multiple people and advertise at local college.

Need help , thx

At twelve dollars an hour what qualifications do you expect? You can make twice that in tips parking cars. I would suggest making it part time splut hours between multiple people and advertise at local college.
I plan to hire 2 at 20 hrs a week for each

Right now I am getting crushed running the store alone M-Sat
If this situation is not solved soon ; then I may consider selling the store

Vegas is a very miserable and “ genetically damaged city of sub human filth “
I feel that at 45 yrs old that I cannot physically handle the work load alone

Seeing this, after skimming lightly over your complaints about your previous employee, I am reminded of my wife's plight.

She's stuck in a job that she really hates, with a seriously cheapskate employer. Between the job itself, and a two-hour commute each way, she is left without the time or energy to look for a better job. She's a great asset to her employer, a diligent worker that unceasingly does her job to the best of her ability, doing far better than most of her colleagues, yet she is paid little more than minimum wage. Even people in higher positions than her, don't get paid or treated any better than she does.

She's always venting to me about many of the incompetents and slackers that she has to work with, and how she's always cleaning up after their mistakes and malfeasances.

My wife is, of course, an exception to the norm in that company—a norm which otherwise seems to well-illustrate the cliché about getting what you pay for. Her company pays minimum wage, for what ought to be a better-than-minimum-wage job, and for the most part, it gets what it pays for.

Sounds like you're in the same boat. You want a better employee than you're willing to pay for.

Forum List

Back