Where should I post for a $12 hr Job ??

I have been doing Craig’s list and the candidates are complete “ subhuman filth “

Need help , thx

Local job board in your state. They all have em. Something like this.
Are these free ?? Better than Craig’s list ??
At twelve dollars an hour what qualifications do you expect? You can make twice that in tips parking cars. I would suggest making it part time splut hours between multiple people and advertise at local college.
I plan to hire 2 at 20 hrs a week for each
College kids need flexible hours and tend to be reliable. Most colleges have web sites and bulletin boards. Other avenues may exist what type of business are you in? Are there jobs in your business that require degrees?

I have been doing Craig’s list and the candidates are complete “ subhuman filth “

Seeing this, after skimming lightly over your complaints about your previous employee, I am reminded of my wife's plight.

She's stuck in a job that she really hates, with a seriously cheapskate employer. Between the job itself, and a two-hour commute each way, she is left without the time or energy to look for a better job. She's a great asset to her employer, a diligent worker that unceasingly does her job to the best of her ability, doing far better than most of her colleagues, yet she is paid little more than minimum wage. Even people in higher positions than her, don't get paid or treated any better than she does.

She's always venting to me about many of the incompetents and slackers that she has to work with, and how she's always cleaning up after their mistakes and malfeasances.

My wife is, of course, an exception to the norm in that company—a norm which otherwise seems to well-illustrate the cliché about getting what you pay for. Her company pays minimum wage, for what ought to be a better-than-minimum-wage job, and for the most part, it gets what it pays for.

Sounds like you're in the same boat. You want a better employee than you're willing to pay for.
Vegas min wage is $8-9 dollars
I am paying $12

Need help , thx

At twelve dollars an hour what qualifications do you expect? You can make twice that in tips parking cars. I would suggest making it part time splut hours between multiple people and advertise at local college.
College kids need flexible hours and tend to be reliable. Most colleges have web sites and bulletin boards. Other avenues may exist what type of business are you in? Are there jobs in your business that require degrees?
My job requires zero degrees
It’s just a franchise business

Need help , thx
You get what you pay for...in your case..given that you are a shit boss...best go to $15.
You spy on your employees and plotted for months on how you were going to screw your worker by firing him out of the blue, after deceiving him into thinking he was doing OK.

Just saying....some of us actually read the drek you post...LOL!

EvilEyeFleegle don't normally agree on anything.

You have to know that if he and I agree on a point, that perhaps you should consider that we may be right.

Sometimes I feel like I wish I was dead !!
I am noticing my love for life is quickly disappearing

Sorry I am very sad and just don’t have the will I used to have
I am fading and I don’t know where I will be in 5 yrs at age 50

Need help , thx

My job requires zero degrees
It’s just a franchise business
To bad if there was room for advancement that required degrees you can contact local professors that for that degree and use them as feeders for lower level jobs and even advance level jobs when they completed their degrees.You already know work ethic and personality before investing the big pay check. The good news for you is covid world has some of those tipped positions out of work. Contact the unemployment office, they also help people obtain jobs. I would imagine some of those that had good tip jobs are looking. This will be a temporary fix but at that pay level its a stepping stone job anyway.

I have good health and 1.1 million in the bank !
I have zero family and zero friends and I feel like I am in the 4 th Qts of week 17 in the NFL

Trust me. It keeps getting worse and worse after 45. That should cheer you up.
If things getting any worse then I may move to a remote area and get a few Dogs or just opt myself

I have zero family and zero friends and I feel like I am in the 4 th Qts of week 17 in the NFL
Well it is better to be miserable and in good health, rather than poor and on O2 walking around.

1609549086475.png

Trust me. It keeps getting worse and worse after 45. That should cheer you up.
If things getting any worse then I may move to a remote area and get a few Dogs or just opt myself
Been watching a lot of those Alaska and wilderness shows. Get off the grid. Just don't do bomb making like Ted Kazinski did for a hobby..

You should be thankful you don't live in some Communist pit hole waiting to be taken away in the middle of the night and never seen again.

maybe it's time to retire.....you can support a modest lifestyle....maybe just work on growing up....and getting the point that you get what you give..and every mean act trivializes you as a person.

Or just stroke out over some franchise..IDK..it's your life, right?

Ya, you may want to change some priorities there. Seems one aspect of life is already taken care of better be working at obtaining some balance. The tripod of life is financial health, physical health and mental health. When the type of imbalance exists to long your tripod will fall. You say you feel as though you are in 4th quarter week 17. This tells me mental health is failing. Physical and financial will follow eventually.

maybe it's time to retire.....you can support a modest lifestyle....maybe just work on growing up....and getting the point that you get what you give..and every mean act trivializes you as a person.

Or just stroke out over some franchise..IDK..it's your life, right?
Is he lookin for sub sammich makers? Could you think of anything worse than hearing some fat slob always saying, extra mayo. Jesus I would kill myself.

Forum List

Back