Where should I post for a $12 hr Job ??

I have been doing Craig’s list and the candidates are complete “ subhuman filth “

Need help , thx
Craig’s list is trash. What about LinkedIn? To be honest, $12 hr is not that much money. I ask a lot of people who hustle for a living, “what hourly wage would you need to work at a factory or place like Walmart?” $20hr plus health benefits is what they seem to want. That would make them good loyal hard working employees.

Or Facebook might be good for you. Someone you know ma know someone who would appreciate $12 hr.

Do your local high schools have a Facebook presence? If a high school kid can do the work maybe look there
My crappy salary is like $30 an hour
Not very much
Yea but imagine you are working at Walmart and you land a $30 hr job plus healthcare. It would be life changing.

My dad was a foreigner in the 70s who tried to start a restaurant business but it didn’t work out. So he worked minimum wage jobs. $3 hr. he landed a job at ford motor in the cafeteria. He went from $3 hr to $11 plus benefits, pension, a plan, overtime it was like we hit the lotto.

Every day you go to work for 8 hours you bank $250. A $10 hr person banks $80

Sorry I am very sad and just don’t have the will I used to have
I am fading and I don’t know where I will be in 5 yrs at age 50
You’re only 45?

I can tell you that many of us go through what you’re going through. Half way through our careers none of us are happy doing what we do. My buddies a cop. makes good money and in a safe town. My sister in laws a teacher. Makes good money. My brother makes a fortune and a couple years ago he was burned out. Bu then something happens. Maybe our mortgages are paid off now, our kids are grown so we start seeing our money grow. Then we appreciate how good we got it. Maybe now we can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Maybe you need to sell your business and just go work for someone else. Only you know that.
I don’t have any kids or a mortgage
I am a “ basket case “
30 an hour with no mortgage or kids should be pretty good. That isn't bad at all. Unless you are blowing all your money and stupid stuff

I make a little more than that and have no kids. But if you max out your 401k, it isn’t hard to spend the rest.

No saying I worry about money and I buy whatever I want, I just don’t want a lot. Lucky for me I’m not into buying a lot of clothes. I could see blowing it all on shirts, shoes, belts, jackets and pants.

But I never deny myself anything so if I’m not careful, my bank account doesn’t grow. If I go into cheap mode I can save a lot quick. I just checked my savings and it hasn’t grown as much in the last couple months. I need to make sure no one has tapped into my credit card or checking account. Lol.

I just want to be able to retire at 62-67. I should be ok. That’s all I worry about. Being able to retire and not have to worry about money.

I have 12-17 years left. I hope they let me retire at 62 but I fear in 12 years they’ll raise that number to 67. Maybe I’m grandfathered in. But once I reach social security and Medicare, I’m good. Hopefully they don’t make too many cuts to these programs. I paid in I should get out. Think about all the people who die before or just after they retire and get very little out.

I have been doing Craig’s list and the candidates are complete “ subhuman filth “

Seeing this, after skimming lightly over your complaints about your previous employee, I am reminded of my wife's plight.

She's stuck in a job that she really hates, with a seriously cheapskate employer. Between the job itself, and a two-hour commute each way, she is left without the time or energy to look for a better job. She's a great asset to her employer, a diligent worker that unceasingly does her job to the best of her ability, doing far better than most of her colleagues, yet she is paid little more than minimum wage. Even people in higher positions than her, don't get paid or treated any better than she does.

She's always venting to me about many of the incompetents and slackers that she has to work with, and how she's always cleaning up after their mistakes and malfeasances.

My wife is, of course, an exception to the norm in that company—a norm which otherwise seems to well-illustrate the cliché about getting what you pay for. Her company pays minimum wage, for what ought to be a better-than-minimum-wage job, and for the most part, it gets what it pays for.

Sounds like you're in the same boat. You want a better employee than you're willing to pay for.
Vegas min wage is $8-9 dollars
I am paying $12

Need help , thx

Local job board in your state. They all have em. Something like this.
Are these free ?? Better than Craig’s list ??
At twelve dollars an hour what qualifications do you expect? You can make twice that in tips parking cars. I would suggest making it part time splut hours between multiple people and advertise at local college.
I plan to hire 2 at 20 hrs a week for each
College kids need flexible hours and tend to be reliable. Most colleges have web sites and bulletin boards. Other avenues may exist what type of business are you in? Are there jobs in your business that require degrees?
My job requires zero degrees
It’s just a franchise business
And you have 1.1 million in the bank.
Why the fuck do you have it in a bank?
If you truly have that much money, then sell and work a job you like.
What qualifications does a person need to work for you?
How many people/employees do you need at one time?
Since you won’t say what the specific business is, then it’s hard to understand your plight.
Could always put the 1.1 into an annuity and that is 60k per year automatic. Yes, annuities tend to be hot garbage, but 60k without working is equivalent to a fairly decent pension.

Combined with a 30 dollar an hour job with no kids, mortgage or wasteful spending...

Yeah...
Most of my money is all in several vanguard mutual funds and a few artisans

Forum List

Back