where was the panic during the swine flu outbreak ?

the swine flu h1n1 infected millions in the US and hundreds of thousands were hospitalized and thousands died ! where was the panic ? and where was the criticism of the Obama administrations poor performance in containing it ? i hate to politicize the covid 19 outbreak but that ship has already sailed thanks to the left ! but hopefully we will not loose nearly as many Americans to covid 19 as we did to swine flu h1n1 ...and if we dont what will the left have to say about the Trump administrations response compared to Obamas response to swine flu h1n1 a less lethal virus that killed thousands and hospitalized hundreds of thousands ?
Dear Trumpanzee geniuses,

Instead of running to an anonymous message board populated by partisan, non-scientist strangers, has it crossed your mind to go look up why scientists say this virus is different than H1N1 and so requires a different response? Just because trump gets all of his knowledge from FOX hosts doesn't mean yOU have to do so.

Signed,

The entire rest of the world
What "science" says Obama did a better job than Trump?
These creatures are nothing but propaganda parrots. Over 12000 died from H1N1 while Obungo was President, but President Trump is incompetent because less than 100 have died from coronavirus. Hilarious.
17,000 - 19,000 deaths.

The TDS morons hate it when you bring that up.

The difference is that we had a president who knew what he was doing, inspired confidence, and did spread misinformation or tweet inanities.
Horseshit.

The difference is that he is a Democrat, and that's the only difference.

What do you imagine your video proves?

Your inability to absorb information.

What makes you imagine I can't absorb it?

Your posts.

I'll take that to mean "none."
You will "take" it to mean whatever aligns with your trump cultism, no matter what I say or don't say. Because, this is a day that ends in "y". *yawn*

Hey, knock yourself out. But, if I may make a suggestion:

If you are wondering why the response to this virus is different than to H1N1, you probably shouldn't beg for that information here or from FOX News hosts. You should probably go read what epidemiologists, virologists, and other scientists say. Agreed?

the swine flu h1n1 infected millions in the US and hundreds of thousands were hospitalized and thousands died ! where was the panic ? and where was the criticism of the Obama administrations poor performance in containing it ? i hate to politicize the covid 19 outbreak but that ship has already sailed thanks to the left ! but hopefully we will not loose nearly as many Americans to covid 19 as we did to swine flu h1n1 ...and if we dont what will the left have to say about the Trump administrations response compared to Obamas response to swine flu h1n1 a less lethal virus that killed thousands and hospitalized hundreds of thousands ?

Instead of running to an anonymous message board populated by partisan, non-scientist strangers, has it crossed your mind to go look up why scientists say this virus is different than H1N1 and so requires a different response? Just because trump gets all of his knowledge from FOX hosts doesn't mean yOU have to do so.

Signed,

These creatures are nothing but propaganda parrots. Over 12000 died from H1N1 while Obungo was President, but President Trump is incompetent because less than 100 have died from coronavirus. Hilarious.
America is bipartisanly incompetent it would appear.

Last April, in the early days of the H1N1 outbreak, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, speaking for the administration, declared a public health emergency. That declaration freed up supplies of oseltamivir (Tamiflu) and zanamivir (Relenza) from the national stockpile.
So, this report was from October 2009. Note that Obama himself didn't declare a health emergency, and by that time as the article points out, over 1000 had died, including 100 children....

Now, not a word at the time from liberals about how the Obama administration was failing at being prepared for the H1N1 virus, but we are ALL to forget that, because as long as we can lie, blow out of proportion, and smear Trump with this, the better...

It's dishonest. Period.
You are dishonest! PERIOD!
You claim the Obama administration failed because Obama himself didn't declare a health emergency while at the same time admitting that the Obama administration actually did take steps to not only prepare but also treat the virus in April!!!
then why did so many Americans contract get hospitalized and die from a less lethal less contagious virus.

You will "take" it to mean whatever aligns with your trump cultism, no matter what I say or don't say. Because, this is a day that ends in "y". *yawn*

If you are wondering why the response to this virus is different than to H1N1, you probably shouldn't beg for that information here or from FOX News hosts. You should probably go read what epidemiologists, virologists, and other scientists say. Agreed?
It's all about what the media says. If a democrat is in office, everything cool. If a republican in office, widespread panic to discredit.

We all know why the MSM didn't go nuts during the Swine flu. If Bush had still been in office, or McCain would have won the '08 election and was in office, they would have attacked those administrations endlessly.

H1N1 Swine Flu May Have Killed 15 Times More Than First Said
A new analysis suggests H1N1 deaths 15 times higher than lab tests counted.
By
CARRIE GANN, ABC News Medical Unit
June 25, 2012, 1:27 PM
3 min read

June 25, 2012— -- The swine flu virus, H1N1, may have killed 15 times the number of people counted by the World Health Organization, according to a new study. And unlike the seasonal flu, the H1N1 pandemic struck down mostly young people, many living in Africa and Southeast Asia.

Beginning in 2009, the virus swept the globe, and the WHO counted 18,500 swine flu deaths that had been confirmed by laboratory tests. But according to new estimates from researchers at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the virus probably killed between 105,700 and 400,000 people around the world in its first year alone, and an additional 46,000 to 179,000 people likely died of cardiovascular complications from the virus.

H1N1 Swine Flu May Have Killed 15 Times More Than First Said

Nowhere to be found back then
No President hating media, no internet running wild with the cellar dwellers gleeful about the demise of those who take care of them. No public virtue signaling by a variety of entities that know better than the people do.

Because there was a sane adult in the White House! Also - VACCINES.

220px-A_nurse_vaccinates_Barack_Obama_against_H1N1.jpg

Barack Obama, then president of the United States, being vaccinated against H1N1 flu on 20 December 2009.

By 19 November 2009, doses of vaccine had been administered in over 16 countries. A 2009 review by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) concluded that the 2009 H1N1 vaccine has a safety profile similar to that of seasonal vaccine.

Unlike most strains of influenza, H1N1 does not disproportionately infect adults older than 60 years; this was an unusual and characteristic feature of the H1N1 pandemic.[9] Even in the case of previously very healthy people, a small percentage developpneumonia or acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).

2009 flu pandemic - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Last April, in the early days of the H1N1 outbreak, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, speaking for the administration, declared a public health emergency. That declaration freed up supplies of oseltamivir (Tamiflu) and zanamivir (Relenza) from the national stockpile.
So, this report was from October 2009. Note that Obama himself didn't declare a health emergency, and by that time as the article points out, over 1000 had died, including 100 children....

Now, not a word at the time from liberals about how the Obama administration was failing at being prepared for the H1N1 virus, but we are ALL to forget that, because as long as we can lie, blow out of proportion, and smear Trump with this, the better...

It's dishonest. Period.
You are dishonest! PERIOD!
You claim the Obama administration failed because Obama himself didn't declare a health emergency while at the same time admitting that the Obama administration actually did take steps to not only prepare but also treat the virus in April!!!
then why did so many Americans contract get hospitalized and die from a less lethal less contagious virus.
Because the two are not mutually exclusive, can you not figure that out?

Signed,

America is bipartisanly incompetent it would appear.
Nope, the Democrat party and their sycophants in the media are propaganda parrots.

Because there was a sane adult in the White House! Also - VACCINES.

220px-A_nurse_vaccinates_Barack_Obama_against_H1N1.jpg

Barack Obama, then president of the United States, being vaccinated against H1N1 flu on 20 December 2009.

By 19 November 2009, doses of vaccine had been administered in over 16 countries. A 2009 review by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) concluded that the 2009 H1N1 vaccine has a safety profile similar to that of seasonal vaccine.

2009 flu pandemic - Wikipedia
What? Surely he claimed it was a hoax first, no?

ROFL! We know why the Dim response is different: Trump is a Republican. Any claims about other reasons are pure dishonest horseshit.

Libs hate it that we rub their noses in the rotted festering stench of the liberal double standard, Obama vs Trump. Deal with it snowflakes.
and the irony is they started it ! once again they politicized something that should not be politicized and now its going to bite them in the ass again ! especially when compared to bidens and obamas handling of the swine flu a less lethal and less contagious disease that infected millions and killed thousands in the US !

You are one dumb fuck the right started politicizing from the beginning.
Oh, bullshit. All we hear on CNN, MSNBC, PBS is Trump is incompetent. This isn't anywhere near the level of H1N1 during the Obama administration.

He is incompetent and the btw I think he is going to on tv in a few minutes he or his staff is giving a briefing so get ready to stroke it.
your side will not be able to run on the corona virus in nov ....we all know that your sick party would love to see tensof thousands die thats why yall were against the travel ban and called it racist !....... but it aint going to happen .... less will be hospitalized and less will die than during the swine flu outbreak ! and we will remind you and your evil comrades at the ballot box!

ROFL! We know why the Dim response is different: Trump is a Republican. Any claims about other reasons are pure dishonest horseshit.
Don flipped party just like Bloomberg did shoog.

Forum List

Back