where was the panic during the swine flu outbreak ?

The Trump administration has also being doing testing.
Neat! Of course, the point I made was the timeliness of the testing, which you completely ignored. Naturally.

I swear, 90% of my time here is spent correcting the intentional and ignorant misrepresentations of my own words by whiny fucks.
they got the tests out but the cdc [government! the lefts go to problem solvers ] screwed up ! the private sector is going to solve this problem !

the biggest determent so far of the spread was enforcing travel restrictions
By who's estimation? Scientists generally say travel bans are not very effective, as people will figure out a way to travel anyway, and then they can't be tracked, hurting efforts to contain the spread.

Because there was a sane adult in the White House! Also - VACCINES.

220px-A_nurse_vaccinates_Barack_Obama_against_H1N1.jpg

Barack Obama, then president of the United States, being vaccinated against H1N1 flu on 20 December 2009.

By 19 November 2009, doses of vaccine had been administered in over 16 countries. A 2009 review by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) concluded that the 2009 H1N1 vaccine has a safety profile similar to that of seasonal vaccine.

Unlike most strains of influenza, H1N1 does not disproportionately infect adults older than 60 years; this was an unusual and characteristic feature of the H1N1 pandemic.[9] Even in the case of previously very healthy people, a small percentage developpneumonia or acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).

2009 flu pandemic - Wikipedia
and 60 million Americans were infected ...and nearly 300 thousand were hospitalized and nearly 17 thousand died .

From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.

Globally, 80 percent of (H1N1)pdm09 virus-related deaths were estimated to have occurred in people younger than 65 years of age. This differs greatly from typical seasonal influenza epidemics, during which about 70 percent to 90 percent of deaths are estimated to occur in people 65 years and older.

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

they got the tests out but the cdc [government! the lefts go to problem solvers ] screwed up !
No, they did not get the tests out, nor was there any attemopt on the part of the trump administration to begin testing immediately. I don't see any point in continuing this dicsussion with you, when it's nothing but a series of correcting your false statements.

they got the tests out but the cdc [government! the lefts go to problem solvers ] screwed up !
No, they did not get the tests out, nor was there any attemopt on the part of the trump administration to begin testing immediately. I don't see any point in continuing this dicsussion with you, when it's nothing but a series of correcting your false statements.
the test were flawed dumb ass !

By who's estimation? Scientists generally say travel bans are not very effective, as people will figure out a way to travel anyway, and then they can't be tracked, hurting efforts to contain the spread.
we shall see commie ! we shall see ! and DR Fouci stated the travel bans bought us valuable time !

Barack Obama, then president of the United States, being vaccinated against H1N1 flu on 20 December 2009.

By 19 November 2009, doses of vaccine had been administered in over 16 countries. A 2009 review by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) concluded that the 2009 H1N1 vaccine has a safety profile similar to that of seasonal vaccine.

Unlike most strains of influenza, H1N1 does not disproportionately infect adults older than 60 years; this was an unusual and characteristic feature of the H1N1 pandemic.[9] Even in the case of previously very healthy people, a small percentage developpneumonia or acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.
So the peak of the epidemic occurred eight months before Obama was inoculated.

Way to handle the virus, Obama!

we shall see commie ! we shall see ! and DR Fouci stated the travel bans bought us valuable time !
You don't mind if I listen to him instead of you, do ya?

2009 H1N1 Pandemic

While a monovalent (H1N1)pdm09 vaccine was produced, it was not available in large quantities until late November—after the peak of illness during the second wave had come and gone in the United States. From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.
So the peak of the epidemic occurred eight months before Obama was inoculated.

Way to handle the virus, Obama!

Did he get it? Did you?

it is a
Democrats are the creatures calling a world renowned neurosurgeon "stupid". What else should we expect from them.
What has he said about COVID-19?
wash your filthy hair ass and hands hippie !
I'm not sure your illustrious brain surgeon has figured that out yet.
known fact that democrats have a well known history of being physically filthy ! from the unwashed hippies of the early 70s to the filthy scum occupy wallstreet bums shitting and pissing in the streets ! you people are filthy !

it is a
Democrats are the creatures calling a world renowned neurosurgeon "stupid". What else should we expect from them.
What has he said about COVID-19?
wash your filthy hair ass and hands hippie !
I'm not sure your illustrious brain surgeon has figured that out yet.
known fact that democrats have a well known history of being physically filthy ! from the unwashed hippies of the early 70s to the filthy scum occupy wallstreet bums shitting and pissing in the streets ! you people are filthy !
CPAC and AIPAC attendees got it.

COVID-19 is hell on old people. H1N1 was not.
Why would concentrated capital mind that?
and there you have it folks ! a cock sucking gender confused communist traitor ! admit it pig ! you want thousands of Americans to die for political reasons ! the ends justify the means ! eat shit commie !
Did the question upset you?
absolutely not ! bwaaahaaaahaaaaa i know the disgusting lefts hatred of capitalism and America ! you see punk people like you didnt make this country great ...people like you have nothing of value to offer ...i know that deep deep down inside you actually do know that you are a weakling .

Forum List

Back