where was the republican outrage

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
When over 6,000 military were killed in Iraq an Afghanistan , along with hundreds of thousands of civilians when bush the lessers phony wars.

Last edited by a moderator:
They were killed in warfare, not left to die by an American system that was supposed to care for them after their sacrifices to the nation.

Dude that was like 10 years ago.
At this point, what difference does it make?
This is old news
Quit watching MSNBC
Why didnt you impeach Bush?
I guess no one will be voting for Bush for president again.

See how that works?

I speak from personal experience when I say the neglect of veterans has been going on for some time. Before Obama. I had to actually get my Congressman and both US Senators to intercede in a case in 2008. I tried to get attention drawn to the the plight of vets for years.

There have been vets returning from Iraq and Afghanistan with traumatic brain injuries who have not been getting all the care they need. And that, my friends, was all on Bush. My Congressman specifically told me it would have taken an additional $50 billion of spending, and that was not going to happen under Bush.

The crocodile tears of the demagogues today turns my stomach. Where the fuck were those assholes five years ago?

Last edited:
They were killed in warfare, not left to die by an American system that was supposed to care for them after their sacrifices to the nation.

Bahahahaha....Just when I think you can't say anything more naive than I've already seen you post...

Those who died in Iraq and Afghanistan were lied to just as badly as those who came back wounded as well as whole.

You leftwing fucktards are amazing... you'll be babbling on and on about Bush when you're sucking soup inn a rest home... that's if you don't go completely batshit berzerk and jump off a tall building before that point.

When over 6,000 military were killed in Iraq an Afghanistan , along with hundreds of thousands of civilians when bush the lessers phony wars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC5dfneoHcE

Today, 05:22 PM

By the time stamp I'm guessing someone was watching Ed Schultz on MSNBC....

I have Schultz on now and actually he was talking about BP's resurgence of drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, and how Obama is the "Drill Baby Drill" president according to his guest commentator. Oil production is waaaaay up under Obama. And although there is abundant damage to wildlife with deformed sea life, Obama and EPA made sure BP got back into the game.

Now.....WTF were you saying about MSNBC and Schultz?

Harpers.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I have Schultz on now and actually he was talking about BP's resurgence of drilling in the Gulf of Mexico, and how Obama is the "Drill Baby Drill" president according to his guest commentator. Oil production is waaaaay up under Obama. And although there is abundant damage to wildlife with deformed sea life, Obama and EPA made sure BP got back into the game.

That only a douchebag would watch either....

Schults is a brain dead fucktard. Just like you.

Obama's Republican guard comes to the rescue again.

Obama had no idea anything bad was going on.
He first learned about this when he was watching the news... or.
This is Bush's fault.It has nothing to do with Obama...

Yeah we get it.It never has anything to do with Obama.

You leftwing fucktards are amazing... you'll be babbling on and on about Bush when you're sucking soup inn a rest home... that's if you don't go completely batshit berzerk and jump off a tall building before that point.

Honey, there's about 40,000 wounded veterans who will be babbling on and on about Bush as they suck soup in their own homes right now, if they're not HOMELESS altogether.

Forum List

Back