where were the dogs?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Hours and hours of footage and I never saw a single dog. No search dogs or bomb dogs. Seems very odd. Especially considering he was bleeding. Should have been easy to pick up a scent.

I did hear some dogs barking during the initial shootout and I wondered if he was hiding anywhere just any kind of dog would be barking if he was in the area or just outside. I know in my neighborhood, if you just step outside dogs start barking.

I suppose it's entirely possible they were there and just out of sight. But I saw many houses being approached for search and nary a dog in sight.

Your questions hit the mark!

Where were bomb-sniffing dogs during the race? Especially at the finish line?

And why weren't they used after the shoot out?

Not as an apology for the local authorities but being a handler of a trained dog isn't easy. But. I'm certain the Boston PD has to have K-9 units. Where were they?

And, when the brought in the Feds, you can't tell me they don't have dogs? Or the National Guard?

While the enemedia is doing everything possible to praise the police, there are still far too many questions left unanswered!!! :evil:

I remember the one guy telling his story about shots coming inside his house, he and his wife crawling into the bathroom, him, his wife and his dog taking shelter in the bathtub. :)

Those dogs were probably traumatized throughout all of that.

Look up how much it costs for a flatfoot to keep a dog and you'll gain more understanding why there weren't more dogs.

Trappers, trackers, outfitters, many professionals keep dogs for a couple grand a year on average. It reportedly costs state and local government about $7k-$20k to buy and train a pooch; then about $6k a year including insurance per copy to keep a dog.

Looking at the guts on some of those flatfeet, it could be the city of Boston doesn't have any extra money for dogs.

If dogs were used in searching house to house they'd likely cause the dogs that live in the houses to start barking and the bastard could gain a better sense of where they were and keep ahead of them. Just my 2 cents.

I don't know how badly the bastard was hurt but he dodged them pretty long, considering. I hope he was scared shitless and remains so for the rest of his short, pathetic, cowardly life. Amen.

Hours and hours of footage and I never saw a single dog. No search dogs or bomb dogs. Seems very odd. Especially considering he was bleeding. Should have been easy to pick up a scent.

Grampa........your instincts are spot on. There is much to be alarmed about here. Soooooooo many people just caught up in the spoon fed narrataive its not real.

My wife, a hospital nurse for almot 20 years was looking at some photos of the bombing scene shortly after the explosion. She shuns all kinds of conspiracy stuff in a heartbeat but her jaw dropped last night when I showed her some of the photos of people who lost double limbs being carted off in a wheelchair looking like their next stop was the local pub......"there is no possible way that guy could be conscious after that level of massive trauma......what the fuck?". Also, her jaw dropped when she saw the hi res photos of the blood on the street saying, "Whaaaat??!!!!". Said no way it was real blood.......

Cutting Through the Matrix with Alan Watt - Clearing the rubbish from the road to reality

Washington's Blog

Last edited:
Didn't see the dogs? Trying to patternize what you've seen or not seen?
Here's your answer:
Some of us like to think that we think better under pressure. Maybe under the pressure of a deadline, but when it comes to severe stress and times of crisis, well, cognitive performance tends to crumble. We know that part of the cause of this is because of increases in dopamine released into the prefrontal cortext. When you increase dopamine in the prefrontal cortex during stress, you can decrease working memory performance. And this is specific to stress! Nicer things that increase dopamine (like drugs or tasty food) don't cause this effect.

Stressed out and not thinking straight? Blame dopamine release in your prefrontal cortex | Neurotic Physiology

dogs are very busy

110504_wardogs1.jpg

Forum List

Back