Where were the protesters when Obama paused refugees from Iraq in 2011

I want to know where the protestors are when some crazed person of Muslim persuasions mows down innocent Americans in the street?
They blame the gun or they blame the truck. Never ever blame the brown people. Both instances they are blaming white Christian males somehow. Trust that.

Seems simple and ridiculous. It is true. That is the absurdity.

Have they pretended to know obama did that? For good intestinal health, I have most of them on ignore.

They will pretend they knew obama did that, and then they obfuscate from the point.

Does the left want to make a little bet what color of human being committed more violent crimes against blacks?

Or are leftwingers going to incessantly bring up dylan roof in order to make an irrelevant warped point?

Hey tyronesloth, want to make a bet with me? If more blacks killed blacks in 2016 than whites, you leave this site forever. If more whites killed blacks in 2016, I will leave this site forever.

Want to bet? Make it interesting?

Thought not.

Carter banned Iranians! Did the left go batshit?
They still think Carter was a great president. It was his policies that started our problems with the ME and it has been an absolute disaster since.

If you notice, ALL LIBERAL (marxist) policies are disasters.

Obama Admin Paused Iraq Refugee Program In 2011

Obama did the same thing to Iraqis in 2011 . Where were all you liberal protesters then. Was it ok when Obama did the same thing??? Trump is only temporary stopping immigration from these countries until we can vet the people properly . I think he should extend it to Saudi Arabia and Pakistan too
This is actually a decent point, I will however point out a few differences. Obama reacted to an instance where Iraqis came into the country who should have been stopped by the vetting process. They weren't stopped,indicating that there was something wrong with said process. So a temporary ban was instituted to examine what happened. The ban was taught through, no people were caught in transit and one could actually point to an obvious reason for it. It wasn't an arbitrary list of nations that the president deems dangerous. No foreign national of any of the targeted nations has ever committed a terrorist act on US soil, on the other hand, some nations who weren't on the list have had it's citizens commit terrorism in the US. So it is not the the ban itself that draws the protests, but both the arbitrary nature and the lack of a clear reason for the ban. Furthermore Obama all through his presidency made it a point to distinguish between terrorism and Islam, something that Trump doesn't do. Making it, that this ban can easily be construed as an attack by the west on Islam itself. This act by itself will undoubtedly strengthen ISIS, making it easier to convince those who were on the fence on joining them, that they need to go and defend Islam.

Forum List

Back