Where will Obama be on June 6th?

Where will Obama be on June 6th?

• On a fund-raiser trip to the west coast...with family and staff in tow.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On vacation in Nantuckett...with family and staff in tow.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On a golfing trip to Bermuda...with family and staff in tow.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other (Please be specific)

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
The anniversary of D-day has traditionally been marked with government acknowledgement of the sacrifice of those who died to win the war. Dignitaries in European countries go to the military graveyards to honor our dead soldiers.

Obama has YET in his reign as our Commander in Chief participated in any such event. I say he will miss it for the fifth straight year.

I'll give it to you specific.

Obama is a frickin POS. If we weren't such a racist country we would treat him like a white man an run his a$$ out of town on a rail

The jerk off is on a simple mission of screw Joe Public.

Obama can gfo

-Geaux

Who cares?
Why care?

I had an uncle (great) who landed in Normandy on the 6th. When Patton was subsequently given his command, uncle's unit was with him to the end. Great guy, thought all the hero worship and remembering was crap. It was just something that they did, like any other job. He was more proud of the work he did at home later, working for a railroad, serving on the school board.
He held a special disgust for the annual ritual of politicians basking in the reflected glory of the guys who were there.

The anniversary of D-day has traditionally been marked with government acknowledgement of the sacrifice of those who died to win the war. Dignitaries in European countries go to the military graveyards to honor our dead soldiers.

Obama has YET in his reign as our Commander in Chief participated in any such event. I say he will miss it for the fifth straight year.

Thread killer...

Obama’s trip will be his second to mark a major anniversary in Normandy. He was last there in 2009 for the 65th anniversary.

Read more: Obama to visit Normandy for D-Day anniversary - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Cue up the threads about how much money Obama wasted on his "vacation" to France

Thread killer...

Obama’s trip will be his second to mark a major anniversary in Normandy. He was last there in 2009 for the 65th anniversary.

Read more: Obama to visit Normandy for D-Day anniversary - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Cue up the threads about how much money Obama wasted on his "vacation" to France

Fucking brilliant!!!!

Lets bookmark this one and wait for the Conservative outrage when Obama visits France next month.

nobody will moan when obama goes away; except the people that should; the loony Left never whines about obama's enormous carbon footprint

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back