Where'd They Go?

And they have advertisements for those people also. Why does it bother you what a company does that is not hurting you in any way?

It's puzzling that you assume that someone can only ask a question about something if they're "bothered" by it.

But your first comment is sort of what I'm talking about. You say they have advertisements for "those people", yet those are the very advertisements which seem to be going by the wayside...

Well, I don't have television at home, but friends have television.

And I'm also not "bitching". I'm simply asking a question based on my observations. You obviously lack the intellectual facility to answer it, although you do seem more than a bit offended that someone would have the audacity to ask such a question.

So fuck off...
Being Aware Will Make Us Beware

Did anyone notice the Gayist changes in our currency? Andrew Jackson looks like a faggot hunk on the make and Ulysses Grant looks like John Wayne Gacy.

No, not seniors. I'd be willing to bet that there are more straight white men and women in this country than any other potential customer demographic...
Gays are roughly about 7% of the US population
Blacks are roughly about 14% of the US population
Inter racial coouples are roughly about 14% of the US population
So the majority is yeilding to the minority which will never end well

Well, I don't have television at home, but friends have television.

And I'm also not "bitching". I'm simply asking a question based on my observations. You obviously lack the intellectual facility to answer it, although you do seem more than a bit offended that someone would have the audacity to ask such a question.

So fuck off...
You don't have friends

You don't have friends

I know your life revolves around your internet connection. While that's sad for you, I get it. But you shouldn't assume that others don't have friends because yours are known as "avatars" and "profile pictures" as opposed to "real friends". And I notice you didn't take issue with me saying you lacked the intellectual facility to answer the question. You're either stupid, hiding some latent homosexuality, or both...

What did I just read? :laughing0301:
John Galt Was a Cash Cow for Corporate Cowboys

Denial about the Gayist Mafia's covert strategy over the years is why they established a presence they never would have been allowed if we had been suspicious where suspicion is perceptive. Even today, when a fake Conservative refers to Peter Buttigieg's "husband," he is pushing that unnatural and disturbed relationship as normal.

Last edited:
tick tock, motherfucker
There's Nothing Wrong With Turning Back the Clock If It's Connected to a Time Bomb

Fire all Gayists teachers. Even if they don't push their sick lifestyle, just by their presence push the lie that they are normal and harmless to children.
They are also authority figures and parental substitutes (in loco pervertentis).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back