Where’s Hillary? No public events until 10/19 debate?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Hillary is sick and playing possum since the last debate. I think she is in hiding preparing for the last debate trying desperately to sound like someone other than the political establishment insider. She needs to sound more human not like the Haitian rip off artist she really has been shown to be.

Where's Hillary? No public events until 10/19 debate? - The American Mirror

Coming off the heels of two private fundraisers in California on Thursday, Clinton doesn’t have any public events scheduled between today and the final presidential debate on October 19.

Why does she need to. There's an old adage, "don't interfere with your enemy when he's in the process of destroying himself."

20% of Republican Officials have denounced Trump.

Why does she need to. There's an old adage, "don't interfere with your enemy when he's in the process of destroying himself."

Only 20 percent I would wish for much more. They can join the percentage of democrats that support the liar Hillary. We, the depolorables, don't want anything to do with either.

Dialing for Dollars

She's got some fund raising events going on from what I've read, and is going to need every penny.....coming down to the wire for her and the DNC....

she and bill are afraid of doing rallies being 12 to 25 people are going to show up, and flip their T-Shirts inside out, and we all know what those T-Shirts are going to read.

she and bill are afraid of doing rallies being 12 to 25 people are going to show up, and flip their T-Shirts inside out, and we all know what those T-Shirts are going to read.

Her use of the Trump tape is coming back to bite her in her fat ass just as I said it would.

Why would she? She goes down in the polls every time she opens her mouth campaigning. (Atleast when Trump isn't there)

If she wants to win she should go on vacation

Her use of the Trump tape is coming back to bite her in her fat ass just as I said it would.
only people with the same brain as a guinea pig are actually taking these late late accusations of Trump Groping seriously.

Only 20 percent I would wish for much more. They can join the percentage of democrats that support the liar Hillary. We, the depolorables, don't want anything to do with either.
If you want to mention "liars" why not speak of your candidate who lies every single day, and you couldn't care less, so why is a lie from Hillary such a big deal?

No Public Events, but maybe a few "Empty The Cath Bags" events are coming.
Your kind has been making up shyte about Hillary for years, and all you got to show for it is a lady who is destroying Trump in the polls. be proud, honey bunch

If you want to mention "liars" why not speak of your candidate who lies every single day, and you couldn't care less, so why is a lie from Hillary such a big deal?

So they are both liars, what's you point? Hillary has no redeeming qualities. At least Trump will piss off the maximum of Washington insiders. If you like been told how to live then by all means vote for the liar Hillary.

She's no Reality TV Star, that's for certain....she's a straight face, serious, all work and no play, type of person.............boring! Perfect for President! :D

No Public Events, but maybe a few "Empty The Cath Bags" events are coming.
Your kind has been making up shyte about Hillary for years, and all you got to show for it is a lady who is destroying Trump in the polls. be proud, honey bunch

You mean, she should be destroying Trump, but she isn't. Too many people fed up with the Washington establishment. Hillary can't shake Trump because she is a flawed, very flawed candidate whose only support are those who would never vote for anyone other than the establishment pick.

She's no Reality TV Star, that's for certain....she's a straight face, serious, all work and no play, type of person.............boring! Perfect for President! :D
Controversial, crimminal, enabler, and a liar.

Forum List

Back