Where's my Global Warming!

This habit of making death threats is beginning to look like SOP for AGW deniers. This is the third or fourth in less than two weeks.

Tells me your desperate and I'm being successful.

BTW, I'm pretty sure I understand the behavior of oceans better than you do. I also seem to have a better grasp of the facts. That heat is accumulating in the deep ocean does not require that the deep ocean be at a higher temperature than the shallow. Oooh, "basic science".

Meh..Have you ever seen a large body of water turn? Apparently not.
And if you consider a suggestion a death threat you're a bigger dumbass then I ever imagined.
But when you consider that you think hot water sinks...? I guess I shouldnt be surprised .

to the avid warmer many of natures laws and rules do not apply

they also falsely believe that CO2 is a good insulator for example

and that heat transfers to hotter areas --LOL

Then you have this little gem....

"That heat is accumulating in the deep ocean does not require that the deep ocean be at a higher temperature than the shallow. Oooh, "basic science".

WTF?? :lol:

And if you consider a suggestion a death threat you're a bigger dumbass then I ever imagined.
But when you consider that you think hot water sinks...? I guess I shouldnt be surprised .

"That heat is accumulating in the deep ocean does not require that the deep ocean be at a higher temperature than the shallow. Oooh, "basic science".

curious the heat stays the same or accumulates when surrounded by denser cold water

--LOL

i did not know that

itsmagic.jpg

:eek: I want my global warming

drudge_usa.png

LOLOLOLOL....you jingoistic deniers are just sooooo retarded you can't get it through your thick skulls that America is not the whole world, it is only 2% of the Earth's surface. The USA does not equal 'global'. Around the whole planet, there are more unusually hot places than unusually cold places. For example....

Australia swelters after record hot 2013; farmers slaughter cattle, bushfire warning
Yahoo news
By Matt Siegel and Colin Packham
Jan 3, 2014
(excerpts)
SYDNEY (Reuters) - A searing heatwave is baking central and northern Australia, piling more misery on drought-hit cattle farmers who have been slaughtering livestock as Australia sweltered through the hottest year on record in 2013. Temperatures have topped 40 degrees Celsius (104 Fahrenheit)in large parts of Australia's key agricultural regions for most of the past week, with the mercury topping 48 degrees Celsius in the central west Queensland town of Birdsville. The heatwave is moving east across Australia, prompting health warnings on Friday in some of the country's biggest cities and firefighters were already battling bushfires. But it is in the outback that soaring temperatures have had the most devastating impact, especially on cattle farmers in Queensland, which accounts for about 50 percent on the national herd. "Water supplies are fast diminishing and whatever feed supplies that were left are cooking off to the point where there won't be any left," said Charles Burke, a beef farmer and chief executive of Agforce, a Queensland cattle industry group. "This drought is shaping to be an absolute disaster."

Monsoon rains in Australia's north failed last summer and the entire continent endured its hottest year since records began in 1910, the Bureau of Meteorology said on Friday. Average temperatures were 1.2 degree Celsius above the long-term average of 21.8 degree Celsius, breaking the previous record set in 2005. "The new record high calendar year temperature averaged across Australia is remarkable because it occurred not in an El Niño year, but a normal year," David Karoly, a climate scientist from the School of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, said in an emailed statement. The El Nino weather pattern is a warming of ocean surface temperatures in the eastern and central Pacific and usually brings hot, dry, and often drought conditions to Australia.

drudge_usa.png

LOLOLOLOL....you jingoistic deniers are just sooooo retarded you can't get it through your thick skulls that America is not the whole world, it is only 2% of the Earth's surface. The USA does not equal 'global'. Around the whole planet, there are more unusually hot places than unusually cold places. For example....

Australia swelters after record hot 2013; farmers slaughter cattle, bushfire warning
Yahoo news
Jan 3, 2014
(excerpts)
SYDNEY (Reuters) - A searing heatwave is baking central and northern Australia, piling more misery on drought-hit cattle farmers who have been slaughtering livestock as Australia sweltered through the hottest year on record in 2013. Temperatures have topped 40 degrees Celsius (104 Fahrenheit)in large parts of Australia's key agricultural regions for most of the past week, with the mercury topping 48 degrees Celsius in the central west Queensland town of Birdsville. The heatwave is moving east across Australia, prompting health warnings on Friday in some of the country's biggest cities and firefighters were already battling bushfires. But it is in the outback that soaring temperatures have had the most devastating impact, especially on cattle farmers in Queensland, which accounts for about 50 percent on the national herd. "Water supplies are fast diminishing and whatever feed supplies that were left are cooking off to the point where there won't be any left," said Charles Burke, a beef farmer and chief executive of Agforce, a Queensland cattle industry group. "This drought is shaping to be an absolute disaster."

Monsoon rains in Australia's north failed last summer and the entire continent endured its hottest year since records began in 1910, the Bureau of Meteorology said on Friday. Average temperatures were 1.2 degree Celsius above the long-term average of 21.8 degree Celsius, breaking the previous record set in 2005. "The new record high calendar year temperature averaged across Australia is remarkable because it occurred not in an El Niño year, but a normal year," David Karoly, a climate scientist from the School of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, said in an emailed statement. The El Nino weather pattern is a warming of ocean surface temperatures in the eastern and central Pacific and usually brings hot, dry, and often drought conditions to Australia.

I'm not quite sure why lunatics think big bold letters help them make their point:cuckoo:

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it

The figures reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012 there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures
This means that the ‘pause’ in global warming has now lasted for about the same time as the previous period when temperatures rose, 1980 to 1996

article-2217286-157E3ADF000005DC-561_644x358.jpg

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it | Mail Online

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it

The figures reveal that from the beginning of 1997 until August 2012 there was no discernible rise in aggregate global temperatures
This means that the ‘pause’ in global warming has now lasted for about the same time as the previous period when temperatures rose, 1980 to 1996

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it | Mail Online

I predict more capital letters and the slaughter of ground squirrel's in the Himalayas in response.

When you select a random starting point like 1997, one of the hottest years on record, to compare against, then yes, it does appear to have stopped. Thankfully, when you include all the data, it tells a different story:

You can see that 1997 and 2012 are about the same temperature, but 1997 is an anomaly, and the general trend is upward. Bounding your graph at these points is dishonest if they are selected to mislead others into thinking there is no upward trend. 1996's temperature anomaly is much lower. I'd ask you to stop using this dumb graph that has been refuted time and time again.

Global_Temperature_Anomaly_1880-2010_(Fig.A2).gif

drudge_usa.png

Yahoo news
Jan 3, 2014
(excerpts)

I'm not quite sure why lunatics think big bold letters help them make their point.
I'm not quite sure why retards always ignore the information being presented and obsess about the size of the font but I'm pretty sure that the severe retardation they suffer from plays a big part. Of course, the fact that the info being presented debunks the clueless drivel that the retard just posted probably is a big factor as well.

Last edited:

When you select a random starting point like 1997, one of the hottest years on record, to compare against, then yes, it does appear to have stopped. Thankfully, when you include all the data, it tells a different story:

You can see that 1997 and 2012 are about the same temperature, but 1997 is an anomaly, and the general trend is upward. Bounding your graph at these points is dishonest if they are selected to mislead others into thinking there is no upward trend. 1996's temperature anomaly is much lower. I'd ask you to stop using this dumb graph that has been refuted time and time again.

I'm not quite sure if I consider primitive measurements for the 19th into the earlier 20th century as accurate measurements of anything, plus one could certainly say that there was much more pollution being spewed in the atmosphere in the early to mid 20th century, then there would be from the later part of 20th century until now, when that graph seems to shoot up. I wonder why that would be? Could it be manipulation of the numbers for political and financial purposes of course. Man made global warming scam at it's best.

Last edited:

I'm not quite sure if I consider primitive measurements for the 19th into the earlier 20th century as accurate measurements of anything, plus one could certainly say that there was much more pollution being spewed in the atmosphere in the early to mid 20th century, then there would be from the later part of 20th century until now, when that graph seems to shoot up. I wonder why that would be? Could it be manipulation of the numbers for political and financial purposes of course. Man made global warming scam at it's best.

Your demented and very ignorant posts represent retarded reality denial at its worst, KrokoKrap. Your conspiracy theories are quite insane.

Your demented and very ignorant posts represent retarded reality denial at its worst, KrokoKrap. Your conspiracy theories are quite insane.

Really?... Why the sudden increase over the last 30 years :confused:

I think it's a rebound from whatever caused the warming hiatus from 1941-1979. I think the exact same effect will take place when the current hiatus comes to an end. Deniers have repeatedly pointed out that CO2 has continued to increase and methane has lately been joining the mix. When processes stop hiding the heat all that GHG is collecting, it's going to have a rapid and significant effect on our air temperatures. Just like 30 years ago.

The global warmest religionist, people like yourself, who would attempt to push some stupid, bullshit, carbon credit crap, that wouldn't do anything but hurt the poor and middle class, In this country for nothing. should be embarrassed an ashamed of the scam you're pushing. Don't be shocked when people are hostile toward you ....I'm freezing...-14 tonight :(

I am not the least bit embarrassed because I am not pushing a scam. I am pushing mainstream science.

Don't be shocked if - when the world goes to shit from global warming and folks realize they MIGHT have done something about it if they hadn't listened to folks like you - folks are hostile towards YOU. And, despite that likely situation, I have yet to make a single death threat against anyone here. At a previous message board I frequented, there were death threats now and then. And, invariably, they were from conservatives or GW deniers and aimed at liberals and "AGW Alarmists" like me.

I've found it hard to avoid drawing conclusions from that, but it's difficult.

Forum List

Back