Where's my Global Warming!

8 inches of glowbull warming now, and still coming down. They are now saying we will end up getting 11.5 inches.

Which will be more glowbull warming then we got all last winter. :mad:

Yeah.....it's going to be 25 in Houston tonight.
And whats with the new theory of the oceans absorbing all the heat?
Even libs should be smart enough to understand that hotter oceans mean more and larger hurricanes.
But this hasn't happened,in fact there have been fewer hurricanes.
Cant wait to hear where the heat is hiding next.

Even libs should be smart enough to understand that hotter oceans mean more and larger hurricanes.

in Al Gore's bank account

You might want to pay attention to the GLOBAL hurricane picture. Typhoon Haiyan? Sound familiar.

But the heat is below 700 meters. It will have no impact on hurricane formation as long as it stays that deep.

If you're gonna accuse others of being dumb, best to have your shit in one sock first.

You're also being used to funnel money to the propagandist.

Who is using us to funnel money to whom?

So called unbiased scientists, green energy thieves, green companies etc. Use your head:eusa_eh:

My head is not capable of discerning your intent, particularly when it's explained so poorly.

You make a statement with two parties. I ask you to identify them and you give me an open-ended list of four entities.

I ask again: Who is using us to funnel money to whom?

And if you don't mind, USE YOUR HEAD.

Who is using us to funnel money to whom?

So called unbiased scientists, green energy thieves, green companies etc. Use your head:eusa_eh:

My head is not capable of discerning your intent, particularly when it's explained so poorly.

You make a statement with two parties. I ask you to identify them and you give me an open-ended list of four entities.

I ask again: Who is using us to funnel money to whom?

And if you don't mind, USE YOUR HEAD.

Governments funnel money to scientist who claim this stuff, as long as they can "prove "global warming they get plenty of money for their research projects. Green companies, scammers, like Al Gore read through the thread again

You might want to pay attention to the GLOBAL hurricane picture. Typhoon Haiyan? Sound familiar.

But the heat is below 700 meters. It will have no impact on hurricane formation as long as it stays that deep.

If you're gonna accuse others of being dumb, best to have your shit in one sock first.

Derp...warm water rises to the surface. Basic science..... Next time you go swimming in a deep lake? Tie an anchor around your ankles and jump in. You'll notice(briefly)that the water gets much colder the deeper you go.
And you named one typhoon.
And while I never called anyone dumb,I feel in this case it's warranted. Dumb ass.

Next time you go swimming in a deep lake? Tie an anchor around your ankles and jump in.

This habit of making death threats is beginning to look like SOP for AGW deniers. This is the third or fourth in less than two weeks.

Tells me your desperate and I'm being successful.

BTW, I'm pretty sure I understand the behavior of oceans better than you do. I also seem to have a better grasp of the facts. That heat is accumulating in the deep ocean does not require that the deep ocean be at a higher temperature than the shallow. Oooh, "basic science".

Last edited:
Next time you go swimming in a deep lake? Tie an anchor around your ankles and jump in.

This habit of making death threats is beginning to look like SOP for AGW deniers. This is the third or fourth in less than two weeks.

BTW, I'm pretty sure I understand the behavior of oceans better than you do. I also seem to have a better grasp of the facts. That heat is accumulating in the deep ocean does not require that the deep ocean be at a higher temperature than the shallow. Oooh, "basic science".

There's been no warming in the past 15 to 20 years. the climate changes anyway, that's it way it is. We couldn't do anything about it regardless. The global warmest religionist, people like yourself, who would attempt to push some stupid, bullshit, carbon credit crap, that wouldn't do anything but hurt the poor and middle class, In this country for nothing. should be embarrassed an ashamed of the scam you're pushing. Don't be shocked when people are hostile toward you ....I'm freezing...-14 tonight :(

Meh..Have you ever seen a large body of water turn? Apparently not.
And if you consider a suggestion a death threat you're a bigger dumbass then I ever imagined.
But when you consider that you think hot water sinks...? I guess I shouldnt be surprised .

Meh..Have you ever seen a large body of water turn? Apparently not.
And if you consider a suggestion a death threat you're a bigger dumbass then I ever imagined.
But when you consider that you think hot water sinks...? I guess I shouldnt be surprised .

to the avid warmer many of natures laws and rules do not apply

they also falsely believe that CO2 is a good insulator for example

and that heat transfers to hotter areas --LOL

Forum List

Back