Where's my Global Warming!

The global warmest religionist, people like yourself, who would attempt to push some stupid, bullshit, carbon credit crap, that wouldn't do anything but hurt the poor and middle class, In this country for nothing. should be embarrassed an ashamed of the scam you're pushing. Don't be shocked when people are hostile toward you ....I'm freezing...-14 tonight :(

I am not the least bit embarrassed because I am not pushing a scam. I am pushing mainstream science.

Don't be shocked if - when the world goes to shit from global warming and folks realize they MIGHT have done something about it if they hadn't listened to folks like you - folks are hostile towards YOU. And, despite that likely situation, I have yet to make a single death threat against anyone here. At a previous message board I frequented, there were death threats now and then. And, invariably, they were from conservatives or GW deniers and aimed at liberals and "AGW Alarmists" like me.

I've found it hard to avoid drawing conclusions from that, but it's difficult.

We cant change the climate and CO2 Is not pollutant. Sorry.. it's a bunch of hogwash, what you have is faith, not science. Making rich countries poorer, rising the cost of living for people is not a good thing.

I think it's a rebound from whatever caused the warming hiatus from 1941-1979. I think the exact same effect will take place when the current hiatus comes to an end. Deniers have repeatedly pointed out that CO2 has continued to increase and methane has lately been joining the mix. When processes stop hiding the heat all that GHG is collecting, it's going to have a rapid and significant effect on our air temperatures. Just like 30 years ago.

Yeah? You keep thinking:eusa_eh:

Climate reveals periodic nature, thus no influence by CO2

Prof. H. Luedecke and C.O. Weiss

We reported recently about our spectral analysis work of European temperatures [1] which shows that during the last centuries all climate changes were caused by periodic (i.e. natural) processes. Non-periodic processes like a warming through the monotonic increase of CO2 in the atmosphere could cause at most 0.1° to 0.2° warming for a doubling of the CO2 content, as it is expected for 2100.
shows the measured temperatures (blue) and the temperatures reconstructed using the 6 strongest frequency components (red) of the Fourier spectrum, indicating that the temperature history is determined by periodic processes only

Wow! maybe the Sun causes global warming?..Who knew?:eusa_shhh:

The analysis of solar activity proves the existence and the strength of the 200+ year periodicity which we found from historical temperature measurements, as well as from the Spannagel stalagmite data. This 200+ year cycle is apparently the one known as “de Vries cycle”.

This solar “de Vries cycle together with the AMO/PDO determine practically completely the global climate of the past (Fig. 1) and the coming time. A significant influence of CO2 on the climate thus has to be excluded. This latter is not surprising in view of the small amount of CO2 in the atmosphere and its weak infrared absorption cross section

German Scientists Show Climate Driven By Natural Cycles ? Global Temperature To Drop To 1870 Levels By 2100!

Last edited:
Sun is the Main Driver of Climate Change and Global Warming or Cooling Not You or 400 ppm CO2

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QtnueIJGjc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QtnueIJGjc[/ame]

Carbon dioxide (CO2) levels reported to have reached 400 ppm at Mauna Loa Observatory sent climate change activists like James Hansen, Al Gore, 350.org and Scientific American into a frenzy but Friends of Science say solar and ocean cycles are the main drivers of climate change, not CO2. With no global warming in 16 years despite a rise in CO2, the role of declining water vapor in upper atmosphere partially negates the ‘heat-trapping’ effect of CO2.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb10729310.htm

Last edited:
The global warmest religionist, people like yourself, who would attempt to push some stupid, bullshit, carbon credit crap, that wouldn't do anything but hurt the poor and middle class, In this country for nothing. should be embarrassed an ashamed of the scam you're pushing. Don't be shocked when people are hostile toward you ....I'm freezing...-14 tonight

I am not the least bit embarrassed because I am not pushing a scam. I am pushing mainstream science.

Don't be shocked if - when the world goes to shit from global warming and folks realize they MIGHT have done something about it if they hadn't listened to folks like you - folks are hostile towards YOU. And, despite that likely situation, I have yet to make a single death threat against anyone here. At a previous message board I frequented, there were death threats now and then. And, invariably, they were from conservatives or GW deniers and aimed at liberals and "AGW Alarmists" like me.

I've found it hard to avoid drawing conclusions from that, but it's difficult.

We cant change the climate and CO2 Is not pollutant. Sorry.. it's a bunch of hogwash, what you have is faith, not science. Making rich countries poorer, rising the cost of living for people is not a good thing.

Brainlessly chanting your demented denier cult myths over and over won't make them magically become true, KrokoKrap.

The scientifically established facts are that CO2 is a powerful greenhouse gas and that the 43% increase in atmospheric CO2 levels that mankind has produced by burning fossil fuels is raising global temperatures and changing the Earth's climate patterns. Virtually the entire world scientific community affirms these facts. Only the duped brainwashed stooges for the fossil fuel industry moronically try to deny these facts.

The American Geophysical Union (AGU) statement, adopted by the society in 2003, revised in 2007, and revised and expanded in 2013, affirms that rising levels of greenhouse gases have caused and will continue to cause the global surface temperature to be warmer:
“Human activities are changing Earth’s climate. At the global level, atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide and other heat-trapping greenhouse gases have increased sharply since the Industrial Revolution. Fossil fuel burning dominates this increase. Human-caused increases in greenhouse gases are responsible for most of the observed global average surface warming of roughly 0.8°C (1.5°F) over the past 140 years. Because natural processes cannot quickly remove some of these gases (notably carbon dioxide) from the atmosphere, our past, present, and future emissions will influence the climate system for millennia.

While important scientific uncertainties remain as to which particular impacts will be experienced where, no uncertainties are known that could make the impacts of climate change inconsequential. Furthermore, surprise outcomes, such as the unexpectedly rapid loss of Arctic summer sea ice, may entail even more dramatic changes than anticipated."​

The American Meteorological Society (AMS) statement adopted by their council in 2012 concluded:
"There is unequivocal evidence that Earth’s lower atmosphere, ocean, and land surface are warming; sea level is rising; and snow cover, mountain glaciers, and Arctic sea ice are shrinking. The dominant cause of the warming since the 1950s is human activities. This scientific finding is based on a large and persuasive body of research. The observed warming will be irreversible for many years into the future, and even larger temperature increases will occur as greenhouse gases continue to accumulate in the atmosphere. Avoiding this future warming will require a large and rapid reduction in global greenhouse gas emissions. The ongoing warming will increase risks and stresses to human societies, economies, ecosystems, and wildlife through the 21st century and beyond, making it imperative that society respond to a changing climate. To inform decisions on adaptation and mitigation, it is critical that we improve our understanding of the global climate system and our ability to project future climate through continued and improved monitoring and research. This is especially true for smaller (seasonal and regional) scales and weather and climate extremes, and for important hydroclimatic variables such as precipitation and water availability.

Technological, economic, and policy choices in the near future will determine the extent of future impacts of climate change. Science-based decisions are seldom made in a context of absolute certainty. National and international policy discussions should include consideration of the best ways to both adapt to and mitigate climate change. Mitigation will reduce the amount of future climate change and the risk of impacts that are potentially large and dangerous. At the same time, some continued climate change is inevitable, and policy responses should include adaptation to climate change. Prudence dictates extreme care in accounting for our relationship with the only planet known to be capable of sustaining human life."​

(Source: Scientific Opinion on Climate Change)

You global warming religious people can deny the facts all you want. The sun and water vapor are most responsible for global climate change. Solar activity and cloud cover. Co2 is not a pollutant. You people are screwy, and those scientist make lots of money contributing the scam that is "man made" Global warming.

You global warming religious people can deny the facts all you want. The sun and water vapor are most responsible for global climate change. Solar activity and cloud cover. Co2 is not a pollutant. You people are screwy, and those scientist make lots of money contributing the scam that is "man made" Global warming.

Stupidly false denier cult drivel.

We can change the climate because we have.

I don't give a damn about the semantics. The increased levels of CO2 are the primary cause of the GLOBAL WARMING we've undergone.

NO ONE in climate science is attempting to redistribute the world's wealth.

And why do I get the feeling that you'd have no problem whatsoever with processes like successful export markets or favorable exchange rates or increased worker productivity or reduced labor costs or increased market shares and profit margins - all things that can and DO redistribute the world's wealth. The just redistribute it upwards. No one ever has any complaints about that. At least no one here in America.

I don't give a damn about the semantics. The increased levels of CO2 are the primary cause of the GLOBAL WARMING we've undergone.

And why do I get the feeling that you'd have no problem whatsoever with processes like successful export markets or favorable exchange rates or increased worker productivity or reduced labor costs or increased market shares and profit margins - all things that can and DO redistribute the world's wealth. The just redistribute it upwards. No one ever has any complaints about that. At least no one here in America.

I posted the info..Co2 is not the reason for climate change. Deny all you want, it's your religion I'm questioning so I understand.

I bet a lot of folks would love them some of that global warmin' richtaboutnow.

No zeal like that of the converted!

Welllllll.....maybe the zeal of the voluntary fanatic.......

So, Huffer, in the deranged cult of AGW denial, are you a "voluntary fanatic", one of the "converted", or just the usual 'brainwashed bamboozled anti-science retard'?

Last edited:

s0n.....like most all far lefties, you have significant connect the dots issues and moreover, display an excessive level of naïve.

The direct link between Agenda 21 and local planners - | Worldview Weekend

Maurice Strong, Club of Rome member, devout Bahai, founder and first Secretary General of UNEP, has been the driving force behind the birth and imposition of Agenda 21. While he chaired the Earth Summit, outside his wife Hanne and 300 followers called the Wisdom-Keepers, continuously beat drums, chanted prayers to Gaia, and trended scared flames in order to “establish and hold the energy field” for the duration of the summit. You can view actual footage of these ceremonies on YouTube. During the opening speech Maurice Strong made the following statements:

"The concept of national sovereignty has been an immutable, indeed sacred, principle of international relations. It is a principle which will yield only slowly and reluctantly to the new imperatives of global environmental cooperation. It is simply not feasible for sovereignty to be exercised unilaterally by individual nation states, however powerful. The global community must be assured of environmental security." - Link

"It is the responsibility of each human being today to choose between the force of darkness and the force of light. We must therefore transform our attitudes, and adopt a renewed respect for the superior laws of Divine Nature." - Link

"Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class - involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, air-conditioning, and suburban housing - are not sustainable. A shift is necessary which will require a vast strengthening of the multilateral system, including the United Nations."

The Green Agenda - Agenda 21

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

I posted the info..Co2 is not the reason for climate change.
That isn't "info", retard, that's your idiotic delusion, unsupported by any evidence. The fact that the 43% increase in CO2 levels since the start of the industrial revolution has caused global average temperatures to increase and consequently change long established climate patterns is affirmed by virtually the entire world scientific community.

Deny all you want,
I'm not denying that you are a delusional retard, Krok. That's a given. What I am doing is supporting the conclusions of the world's climate scientists.

it's your religion I'm questioning so I understand.
Your inability to tell the difference between scientific conclusions (based on the laws of physics, many decades of intensive research and mountains of evidence and data) and "religion" is just another symptom of your anti-science insanity and severe retardation.

A lot of folks, when I was young, believed the Earth the center or the universe and the sun rotated around it. They believed because their church told them to believe and tortured the few who dared deny.

So wot's so different today? Well, today's (wannabe) dominant religion, The First Algore Church of Global Warming, resorts only to tongue-lashing. Oh yeah, and hammering away on computers that run on pollution-causing electricity to spew their doctrine. Except for a few for whom the propellers on their beanies run tiny little generators and whose sunglasses are really cleverly disguised solar panels. Now those few are at least to be admired for their dedication.

A lot of folks, when I was young, believed the Earth the center or the universe and the sun rotated around it. They believed because their church told them to believe and tortured the few who dared deny.

The source of that idea was NOT the church. It was people watching the sun rotate around the Earth that felt as motionless as it could possibly could. People thought the sun went around the Earth before anyone ever thought of religion.

So wot's so different today? Well, today's (wannabe) dominant religion, The First Algore Church of Global Warming, resorts only to tongue-lashing.

When was the last time you got tongue lashed by a climate scientist? This is a message board. On most topics, everyone "tongue-lashes" each other. In the public venue, we have the impressively cordial deniers' treatment of Michael Mann, Phil Jones, Kevin Trenberth and John Cook .

Oh yeah, and hammering away on computers that run on pollution-causing electricity to spew their doctrine. Except for a few for whom the propellers on their beanies run tiny little generators and whose sunglasses are really cleverly disguised solar panels. Now those few are at least to be admired for their dedication.

It's occurred to me that on many of those occasions on which I thought you were being funny, you were being serious.

Forum List

Back