Where's That $4000 Raise Republicans Promised Workers?

When Republicans in Congress passed a big, fat tax break bill in December, they insisted it meant American workers would be singing “Happy Days Are Here Again” all the way to the bank.

The payoff from the tax cut would be raises totaling $4,000 to $9,000, the President’s Council of Economic Advisors assured workers.

But something bad happened to workers on their way to the repository. They never got that money.

In fact, their real wages declined because of higher inflation. At the same time, the amount workers had to pay in interest on loans for cars and credit cards increased. And, to top it off, Republicans threatened to make workers pay for the tax break with cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

Where’s that $4,000 Raise the GOP Promised Workers?
/——/ How about $25,000 for blue color workers? Analysis | The rise of the blue-collar signing bonus — now up to $25,000

EVERYONE WILL GET A $4000 RAISE IN A FEW YEARS

upload_2018-6-16_15-36-19.jpeg

Where's my 8 years of $2500/year Obamacare savings?
I did good under Obama. You did too.
But under Trump we all get fuked.

I did worse as far as health insurance, higher premiums, higher deductibles.

I understand that every time a politician open s their mouth and promises us savings we need to hold on to our wallets because they lied to us, party is irrelevant.

When Republicans in Congress passed a big, fat tax break bill in December, they insisted it meant American workers would be singing “Happy Days Are Here Again” all the way to the bank.

The payoff from the tax cut would be raises totaling $4,000 to $9,000, the President’s Council of Economic Advisors assured workers.

But something bad happened to workers on their way to the repository. They never got that money.

In fact, their real wages declined because of higher inflation. At the same time, the amount workers had to pay in interest on loans for cars and credit cards increased. And, to top it off, Republicans threatened to make workers pay for the tax break with cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

/——-/ Stop complaining and learn a trade, libtard: Labor Shortages are Leading to Increased Pay, Bonuses for Construction Workers

They had to give it to Stormy Daniels. Ask her where it went.

You didn’t read your silly link did you? Headline readers are a big problem in America.

Let me know if you want to honestly speak about the issue.

for the bullshit brained W's - one railroad company ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
/——-/ Here’s another. Spin this away, libtard:
Labor Shortages are Leading to Increased Pay, Bonuses for Construction Workers

post # 22

post # 22
/——/ In other words your post#22 proves you’re wrong and the market is generating higher wages.

post # 22
/——/ In other words your post#22 proves you’re wrong and the market is generating higher wages.

what market? the "select sector" market ?

:laughing0301::laughing0301:

The topic of the post is the $4000 promised to workers that hasn't materialized.

Did you have any comment on that skippy or are you really ass fucking ignorant as you come off, and therefor nothing remotely intelligent can be expected?

Are you really calling someone else ignorant after you just created a thread whining about a promised income increase after just six months when it wasn't predicted to materialize for another few years?

So your question is am I calling someone ignorant who out of one side of their face claims to have lost money on rising healthcare costs, that were slowed under a previous President, while out of the other says he made plenty of money on the stock market under that same President?

Yes.

But now that you've brought it to my attention, I must also add fool.'

And wasn't it you that stated earlier that you had already seen a drastic savings in your pay?

So are you a fool like the other poster or just a liar?

You are complaining that you won’t see a $4000 to $9000 increase in salary and when Obama claimed an immediate $2500 a year savings in healthcare, instead of being critical of Obama you just say healthcare costs were slowed. Your partisan BS is showing.

It's still in the collective republican imagination where it started.

Where's my 8 years of $2500/year Obamacare savings?
I did good under Obama. You did too.
But under Trump we all get fuked.

He was good for my stock market investments, but he promised another $2500/year.
So pay up.

The topic of the post is the $4000 promised to workers that hasn't materialized.

Did you have any comment on that skippy or are you really ass fucking ignorant as you come off, and therefor nothing remotely intelligent can be expected?

I see those reading lessons haven't paid off. Wait... What? You never took them? Obviously.

Read the replies to your thread. We are 17 months into the Trump administration. Rome wasn't built in a day, and promises for the first few years that haven't happened yet, can't happen.

Republican workers got that raise... not so much Democrat workers...

As for "doing good", things haven't been the same since Slick Willie, Bush Jr. was neutral, and I took a two year hit under Obama. Trump... jury is not ready to return a verdict since, for now, nothing for me has changed, financially, since he took office...

What is this "Democrat worker" of which you speak? I don't believe I have ever seen one in the wild.

We are middle class and will have about that much more money thanks to tax cuts. Tired of paying so much. The ones who don't pay taxes yet receive huge 'refunds' might see a change.

Meanwhile, still waiting for that savings of $2,500 a year from Obamacare. Instead, paying way more than before that piece of shit legislation passed. And aren't we still supposed to be thrilled over that tiny tax savings of around $50 promised by Obama?

Then there is the lowest unemployment in decades. Oh, I forgot, Dems hate that because self-sufficient people don't need nanny government.

Forum List

Back