Where's That $4000 Raise Republicans Promised Workers?

When Republicans in Congress passed a big, fat tax break bill in December, they insisted it meant American workers would be singing “Happy Days Are Here Again” all the way to the bank.

The payoff from the tax cut would be raises totaling $4,000 to $9,000, the President’s Council of Economic Advisors assured workers.

But something bad happened to workers on their way to the repository. They never got that money.

In fact, their real wages declined because of higher inflation. At the same time, the amount workers had to pay in interest on loans for cars and credit cards increased. And, to top it off, Republicans threatened to make workers pay for the tax break with cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

Where’s that $4,000 Raise the GOP Promised Workers?
/——/ How about $25,000 for blue color workers? Analysis | The rise of the blue-collar signing bonus — now up to $25,000

I think the Blue Man Group gets paid more than that. They are the only blue color workers I know. :D

Republican workers got that raise... not so much Democrat workers...

As for "doing good", things haven't been the same since Slick Willie, Bush Jr. was neutral, and I took a two year hit under Obama. Trump... jury is not ready to return a verdict since, for now, nothing for me has changed, financially, since he took office...

What is this "Democrat worker" of which you speak? I don't believe I have ever seen one in the wild.

Did you forget to mention you're blind?

Eight years of bad economics policy under Obama does not justify continued bad economics under Trump. It would be as good as saying it's okay to beat your wife because the guy before you beat her too.
Trump, a Wharton School of economics alumnus, has implemented very sound economic policy.

Ok time for the op to suck it up and figure out that if you are middle of lower class you aren't going to EVER get ahead no matter how hard you work. Deal with it and move on.

When Republicans in Congress passed a big, fat tax break bill in December, they insisted it meant American workers would be singing “Happy Days Are Here Again” all the way to the bank.

The payoff from the tax cut would be raises totaling $4,000 to $9,000, the President’s Council of Economic Advisors assured workers.

But something bad happened to workers on their way to the repository. They never got that money.

In fact, their real wages declined because of higher inflation. At the same time, the amount workers had to pay in interest on loans for cars and credit cards increased. And, to top it off, Republicans threatened to make workers pay for the tax break with cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

Where’s that $4,000 Raise the GOP Promised Workers?
/——-/ Stop complaining and learn a trade, libtard: Labor Shortages are Leading to Increased Pay, Bonuses for Construction Workers

LIBTARD
adjective-/lib.tard/-American (slang)
Usage of this word is a shorthand way of saying "I have the maturity level of a 4 year old and need to resort to petty and ridiculous insults because I have no interest in constructive conversation or intelligent debate. and/or I lack the intellectual capacity to do so. Please ignore everything I have to say."

for the bullshit brained W's - one railroad company ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
/——-/ Here’s another. Spin this away, libtard:
Labor Shortages are Leading to Increased Pay, Bonuses for Construction Workers

LIBTARD
Usage of this word is a shorthand way of saying "I have the maturity level of a 4 year old and need to resort to petty and ridiculous insults because I have no interest in constructive conversation or intelligent debate. and/or I lack the intellectual capacity to do so. Please ignore everything I have to say."

Ok time for the op to suck it up and figure out that if you are middle of lower class you aren't going to EVER get ahead no matter how hard you work. Deal with it and move on.

Maybe with your IQ that's true.

For the rest of us with high IQs, that's not the case.

Eight years of bad economics policy under Obama does not justify continued bad economics under Trump. It would be as good as saying it's okay to beat your wife because the guy before you beat her too.
Trump, a Wharton School of economics alumnus, has implemented very sound economic policy.

Professor Kelly said about trump....."“Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.”

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

Professor Kelly said about trump....."“Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.”

How unprofessional.

Given how unprofessional this is, could it be that the professor is a dumbass who lets politics cloud his judgement?

By the way, this is one of the worst professors I have observed. Not much above...

2000px-Flag_of_Minnesota.svg_-2-620x391.png

Where's my 8 years of $2500/year Obamacare savings?
I did good under Obama. You did too.
But under Trump we all get fuked.

Yes, I did do good under Obama. I’m doing even better under Trump, but that really all has to do with me, not with either of them. You see, I actually work hard at my job and I am a valuable asset to my company, so I get good raises and promotions. I don’t sit around like a worthless parasite waiting for the government to make my life better. Maybe that’s your problem

That's complete rubbish to think that it only has to do with you.

Were you in Somalia, you wouldn't be doing as well as you are now.

How unprofessional.

Given how unprofessional this is, could it be that the professor is a dumbass who lets politics cloud his judgement?

By the way, this is one of the worst professors I have observed. Not much above...

2000px-Flag_of_Minnesota.svg_-2-620x391.png

One of the worst? Proof please....

could it be that the professor is a dumbass who lets politics cloud his judgement?

No, for two reasons. First, he was a professor at the Wharton school of economics. Second, it was 50 years ago and long before Donald ever got involved in politics. I realize that may be a difficult concept for you to understand, seeing as you went to the Morons school of physics.

could it be that the professor is a dumbass who lets politics cloud his judgement?

No, for two reasons. First, he was a professor at the Wharton school of economics. Second, it was 50 years ago and long before Donald ever got involved in politics. I realize that may be a difficult concept for you to understand, seeing as you went to the Morons school of physics.

Holy shit you are dumb.

I mean that he made up his opinion only now. Trump was probably the most brilliant of the class, but that changed when he found all the media attention he could get by making shit up.

Holy shit you are dumb.

I mean that he made up his opinion only now. Trump was probably the most brilliant of the class, but that changed when he found all the media attention he could get by making shit up.
Most brilliant of the class??? There is a list of those who made the Dean's List, and his name is nowhere on it.

for the bullshit brained W's - one railroad company ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
/——-/ Here’s another. Spin this away, libtard:
Labor Shortages are Leading to Increased Pay, Bonuses for Construction Workers

LIBTARD
/——/ Libtard is shorthand for a Liberal who is retarded. If the shoe fits...

/——/ At least Trumps professors remember him. Obozo’s professors can’t.

Along with folks bringing home more of their paychecks, many Companies have increased bonuses for workers since Trump's tax cuts. In fact, the amount of bonuses given, is unprecedented.

It's what happens when you no longer have an Anti-Business Communist as President. American Workers are far better off with Trump, than they were with Hussein. I don't care how much Hussein sycophants try to argue otherwise, it is fact.

This thread shows that all the whining about the debt by "fiscal conservatives" is fake. They only care about tax cuts, national debt be damned.

Forum List

Back