Where's the line up of Democratic superstars to run for President in 2020?

Bernie could have been a viable opponent to Trump in 2020, but he sold his soul and his integrity to Hillary Clinton, who had totally and categorically screwed Bernie over by having the election rigged by the DNC.

Bernie is a moron and political hack.

Bernie could have been a viable opponent to Trump in 2020, but he sold his soul and his integrity to Hillary Clinton, who had totally and categorically screwed Bernie over by having the election rigged by the DNC.

Bernie is a moron and political hack.
No ticket will beat Pence/Rubio

So really, this thread confirms that the Democrats have no one, while the Republicans still have all the guys who ran in 2016, PLUS Mike Pence.

I'm going with Whoopie Goldberg and her running mate Joy Behar. They capture the essence of the Liberal mindset.

The only one I like is Cory Booker. He's competent, but he is a bit to corporate friendly for my tastes.

Republicans had fourteen candidates in 2016, and all of them were highly qualified, and all of them would have made good Presidents.

Where are the Democrats, where are their future candidates?

They have no one.

Right now, the leadership of the Democrats is Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, old coots who are so far to the left, it's pathetic.

I think the normal people have all left the Democratic Party.

If the GOP had had 15 strong candidates in the running for 2016, we wouldn't have a twat groper for president right now.

Republicans had fourteen candidates in 2016, and all of them were highly qualified, and all of them would have made good Presidents.

They have no one.

Right now, the leadership of the Democrats is Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi, old coots who are so far to the left, it's pathetic.

Wait till 2019..

So really, this thread confirms that the Democrats have no one, while the Republicans still have all the guys who ran in 2016, PLUS Mike Pence.

So you're assuming Trump is done after one term?

lol, good assumption.

They have no one.

Ben Carson was highly qualified? Watchu talkin' about, Rook?

Michelle Obama certainly has all the qualifications she needs to be a Democratic Presidential candidate, she slept with a President, and she's a raging bitch. That seems to be enough.

Michelle Obama certainly has all the qualifications she needs to be a Democratic Presidential candidate, she slept with a President, and she's a raging bitch. That seems to be enough.
Michelle Obama/Patty Murray. Now which one is the man, and which one is also the man?

They have no one.

Because "Democrat Superstar" is an oxymoron and concepts that contradict themselves cannot exist.

They have no one.

If you can elect a T.V. Reality star, I am certain the field has extended into Dancing with the Stars and other areas that you haven't even thought about yet--LOL

th
Think you have it twisted. We finally have president who can get things done instead apologizing for the existence of the US and wants to heal the nation instead of dividing it. Reality star wasn't the strength that brought him to the White House...it was the fact that the man is strong and sees that things get done.

You voted for a little community organizer and you can see how that worked out. Our country is a mess.

Forum List

Back