WHEW! See what made Megyn Kelly YELL in defense of the Duggars

Was Jerry Sandusky 14 or 15 years old at the time?
No, and neither was Duggar. He was 18 at the time of the police report.

He was 14 years old in 2002.
http://www.dumpaday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/funny-animals-pictures-1.jpg
The incidents in question occurred when Duggar was just 14, between 2002 and 2003.
The law suite was filed in 2006 when he was 18.
The police report was dated 2006 when he was 18.

But you seem confused. The OP was saying that the police report shouldn't have been released because the victims were minors making the release illegal.

I said, with that logic, Jerry Sandusky's police report should have been illegal to release.

They were all juveniles at the time of the incidents.

The police report release from 2006 was not illegal.
Correct. It was not illegal to release the 2006 police report. But the OP and the bimbo quoted in it are making that claim.

NO Megan is saying that juvenile records should be kept sealed.

The incidents in question occurred when Duggar was just 14, between 2002 and 2003.

But you seem confused. The OP was saying that the police report shouldn't have been released because the victims were minors making the release illegal.

I said, with that logic, Jerry Sandusky's police report should have been illegal to release.

Correct. It was not illegal to release the 2006 police report. But the OP and the bimbo quoted in it are making that claim.

There were no juvenile records to seal. There was a police report made when Duggar was 18. Nothing before that.

Oh, and by the way, the little girls don't have juvenile records.

The information was released under a Freedom of Information Act.

Now.............speaking as someone who was in personnel for over 20 years in the Navy, I can tell you that when they release something like that, it's checked to make sure it's legal to do so, or if not, information that is classified is redacted.

Nope..............sorry................the records were obtained legally.

And there it is, yet again, had the Duggars done the right thing the records would have been sealed because he was arrested and charged. Ironic.

I wish people got as upset at child molesters as they do about the OP.

The act is disturbing but as you can see, its ok depending on who the molester is to some people.

Yeah yeah, you're not saying its ok....you're just more upset at a leak than a little girl being traumatized..Sure sure, right right
Megan Kelly was apparently foaming at the mouth in Duggar's defense. Not sure why FOX even keeps her around.

Shes pretty and has no problem with showing leg
Good point. Maybe she thinks males molesting little girls is part of nature's way and therefore acceptable.

Depends on what you think is molesting.
14 year old males copping a feel of boob while girls are still clothed is not my idea of actual molesting.

Where did I say that?

The act is disturbing but as you can see, its ok depending on who the molester is to some people.

Yeah yeah, you're not saying its ok....you're just more upset at a leak than a little girl being traumatized..Sure sure, right right
Megan Kelly was apparently foaming at the mouth in Duggar's defense. Not sure why FOX even keeps her around.

Good point. Maybe she thinks males molesting little girls is part of nature's way and therefore acceptable.

14 year old males copping a feel of boob while girls are still clothed is not my idea of actual molesting.

Where did I say that?
Just wow.

well well. did they care about the VICTIMS? freaking no because they had a field day dumping all over this family. I hope they sue Intouch right off the Internet along with you people who FIRST passed this around

SNIP:

Tonight, Megyn Kelly revealed that a judge has ruled that the release of Josh Duggar’s police report was illegal and ordered the police department to destroy any remaining copies of it. Kelly then went to her defense attorney combo to discuss the issue and it didn’t go well for one of them.

The core issue is the protection of the victims, something the law is very specific in protecting, and that protection was violated by the release of this police report. Megyn Kelly doesn’t take too kind to defending that violation.

Watch:

ALL of it here:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/whew-see-what-made-megyn-kelly-yell-in-defense-of-the-duggars/#ixzz3cCsTJ4rt
Josh Duggar is NOT a victim........get that thru your head.

If feeling up young girls, five of them, four of them sisters and one of them only 5-years-old, while they sleep, among other places, isn't molesting then what is?

Where did I say that?
Just wow.

What wow?

I never said that the girls had juvenile records.

FYI:

molestation

Also found in: Medical, Legal, Wikipedia.
mo·lest
(mə-lĕst′)
tr.v. mo·lest·ed, mo·lest·ing, mo·lests
To disturb, interfere with, or annoy: "Adams warned them not to molest American ships engaged in lawful commerce" (Walter McDougall).
a.
To subject (a child) to sexual contact.
b. To subject (an adult) to unwanted sexual contact.
molestation - definition of molestation by The Free Dictionary

Where did I say that?
Just wow.

What wow?

I was referring to your other comment that what Duggar did wasn't molestation.

Where did I say that?
Just wow.

What wow?

Told ya! Its not about molesting..its about who did the molesting.

Its the Duggars, protect the molester

If feeling up young girls, five of them, four of them sisters and one of them only 5-years-old, while they sleep, among other places, isn't molesting then what is?

I did not hear that one was 5.
Where was that information from?

Where did I say that?
Just wow.

What wow?

How many parents would turn a son or daughter in ? As long as they tried to get the little bastard help, I don't have a problem with a family trying to keep the authorities away.

Where did I say that?
Just wow.

What wow?

NO one is protecting any molester.
What he did was wrong. I think everyone agrees to that.
He was raised right, enough to know that what he did was wrong and he confessed to his parents and they took measures to get that wrong behavior corrected and it was.
Now it would be another thing altogether if he had continued doing it.

Where did I say that?
Just wow.

What wow?

How many parents would turn a son or daughter in ? As long as they tried to get the little bastard help, I don't have a problem with a family trying to keep the authorities away.
Get him help, that is so ironic. What about his victims?

When I did shit when I was living with my parents I was told to take responsibility for it. These parents did just the opposite for very grave actions by their son.

well well. did they care about the VICTIMS? freaking no because they had a field day dumping all over this family. I hope they sue Intouch right off the Internet along with you people who FIRST passed this around

SNIP:

Tonight, Megyn Kelly revealed that a judge has ruled that the release of Josh Duggar’s police report was illegal and ordered the police department to destroy any remaining copies of it. Kelly then went to her defense attorney combo to discuss the issue and it didn’t go well for one of them.

The core issue is the protection of the victims, something the law is very specific in protecting, and that protection was violated by the release of this police report. Megyn Kelly doesn’t take too kind to defending that violation.

Watch:

ALL of it here:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/whew-see-what-made-megyn-kelly-yell-in-defense-of-the-duggars/#ixzz3cCsTJ4rt
Josh Duggar is NOT a victim........get that thru your head.

The kid is you moron.
Was that post intended to make sense?

You people defending the Duggars are sick in the head.

Forum List

Back