WHEW! See what made Megyn Kelly YELL in defense of the Duggars

The information was released under a Freedom of Information Act.

Now.............speaking as someone who was in personnel for over 20 years in the Navy, I can tell you that when they release something like that, it's checked to make sure it's legal to do so, or if not, information that is classified is redacted.

Nope..............sorry................the records were obtained legally.
Megyn Kelly, being a lawyer, knows better, therefore she's simply being a political hack. As usual.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

These parents are scum! And should have their children put in protective custody. I have seen plenty of juveniles charged as adults, but.....most of them are black....josh should be jail bait. Killing and child molestation charge em as an adult.

These parents lied, no investigation, yet everyone believes that all he did was touch the girls with their clothes on....because they are Christians? Lol complaining they are held to a higher standard! Ummm Christians hold themselves to a higher standard, I thought that was one of their tenants? Well they hold a trump card, the parents can lie, and then seek forgiveness from their God. Lol yet people trust them when they gain the most from lieing about it. Anyone who defends these horrible parents are sick in the head.

They said it happened in 02, 03 yet he was turned into cops in 06? He is 27 now and on the news they said he did it ten years ago to a 5 year old. which puts him at 17. So many inconsistencies and it's obvious the parents are lieing and brain washing their kids. Get those kids out of that twisted house of lies and horrors. Sick parents need to go to jail as well as their son. Screw those people.

These parents are scum! And should have their children put in protective custody. I have seen plenty of juveniles charged as adults, but.....most of them are black....josh should be jail bait. Killing and child molestation charge em as an adult.

These parents lied, no investigation, yet everyone believes that all he did was touch the girls with their clothes on....because they are Christians? Lol complaining they are held to a higher standard! Ummm Christians hold themselves to a higher standard, I thought that was one of their tenants? Well they hold a trump card, the parents can lie, and then seek forgiveness from their God. Lol yet people trust them when they gain the most from lieing about it. Anyone who defends these horrible parents are sick in the head.

They said it happened in 02, 03 yet he was turned into cops in 06? He is 27 now and on the news they said he did it ten years ago to a 5 year old. which puts him at 17. So many inconsistencies and it's obvious the parents are lieing and brain washing their kids. Get those kids out of that twisted house of lies and horrors. Sick parents need to go to jail as well as their son. Screw those people.

maybe someone will turn you into Social service some day. lets hope eh? what a blowhard and a nasty one to boot
my gawd you people are scum

maybe someone will turn you into Social service some day. lets hope eh? what a blowhard and a nasty one to boot
my gawd you people are scum
I am scum? Lady you are twisted! Wow! what did I say that was not true? They are horrible parents, if they have too many kids to know what is going on in their own household, then what makes these people good parents? They are sick and enablers! And your just as bad because you give them a pass. go watch your foxnews and let the emotional brainwashing continue.

The statute of limitations expired. That is why there was no arrest.
Not for all the girls
Yes. Not sure why you feel the need to make things up. Unless you saying he keeps doing it but hasn't been caught.
Educate your stupid ass.

Expert questions whether statute of limitations had expired in Duggar case Fox reveals tack of interview Arkansas Blog Arkansas news politics opinion restaurants music movies and art

It's expired now, but not at the time of the investigation. It's seven years for criminal liability, not three. You Leftwats are running the narrative that the Duggars played the SOL game, but as usual, you're lying.
There was no investigation. A pedophile friend who happened to be a cop was told and he didn't launch an investigation.
Yes there was. 2006. Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?
And in 2006 the statute of limitations had expired.

No arrest, no conviction. Seems like even the police didn't find viable evidence of a crime. Nobody's being absolved of wrongdoing as even sex play among kids is a violation of what they were taught, that private parts are private and inappropriate touching is wrong. What I AM saying is that this isn't even CLOSE to the scandal you Leftists are making it out to be for hate and politics.
Not for all the girls
Yes. Not sure why you feel the need to make things up. Unless you saying he keeps doing it but hasn't been caught.
Educate your stupid ass.

Expert questions whether statute of limitations had expired in Duggar case Fox reveals tack of interview Arkansas Blog Arkansas news politics opinion restaurants music movies and art

It's expired now, but not at the time of the investigation. It's seven years for criminal liability, not three. You Leftwats are running the narrative that the Duggars played the SOL game, but as usual, you're lying.
There was no investigation. A pedophile friend who happened to be a cop was told and he didn't launch an investigation.
Where are these rightwing bastards getting their facts or non-facts rather?

Not for all the girls
Educate your stupid ass.

Where are these rightwing bastards getting their facts or non-facts rather?

FOX, where else?

Not for all the girls
Educate your stupid ass.

No, the 7 year criminal statute had NOT expired. I already supplied the link you didn't read. Stay ignorant.

Educate your stupid ass.

No, the 7 year criminal statute had NOT expired. I already supplied the link you didn't read. Stay ignorant.
It's only three years for child molestation in Arkansas.

What we are witnessing with this family is what's called a modern day LYNCHING/witch hunt

AND it's being used more and more by these Scummy people on the left/dem/liberals

the guy doesn't need be charged with a crime. they take something that happened when he was Juvenile and try him in the media and the public and DESTROY people's lives

people need to wake up. It could BE YOU NEXT

What we are witnessing with this family is what's called a modern day LYNCHING/witch hunt

AND it's being used more and more by these Scummy people on the left/dem/liberals

the guy doesn't need be charged with a crime. they take something that happened when he was Juvenile and try him in the media and the public and DESTROY people's lives

He lives in the media, dummy.

While you too are a first class hypocrite, no one really cares about you, Stephanie. That's the truth of it. You haven't smeared your holier than thou life on tv for $$$$ so no one cares.

They're getting to the point that even when you prove right to their face that they're wrong, they still stick to the Leftist doctrine.

That's called a cult.

They're getting to the point that even when you prove right to their face that they're wrong, they still stick to the Leftist doctrine.

That's called a cult.

And an agenda

That's called a cult.
Who is "them" in your screen name? Pedos?

That's called a cult.
Who is "them" in your screen name? Pedos?
You, high-speed.

Forum List

Back