WHEW! See what made Megyn Kelly YELL in defense of the Duggars

And there are consequences to those who sin and harm others.

Yes and Josh Duggar has lost his job.
What more do you want?

Are you really this stupid?

Did Josh Duggar lose his job or not?

Yes, and why did he lose his job?

Because of a hateful left wing tabloid that wanted this family off the air and wanted Josh gone from a lobbying firm that has opposite views on homosexuality.
They didn't even care about the 5 females that would have to relive this.

Josh is a homophobic bigot. He spewed hatred towards gays and called them pedophiles.
Now, who is the pedophile?

What more do you want?

Because of a hateful left wing tabloid that wanted this family off the air and wanted Josh gone from a lobbying firm that has opposite views on homosexuality.

Josh is a homophobic bigot. He spewed hatred towards gays and called them pedophiles.

Harvey Milk, Woody Allen, Roman Polanski...

Need more?

Need more?

What are you trying to say?

Need more?
It's a long list but are we supposed to feel sorry for those people, or the ones who might have hidden what they did? Yes, or no?

Should we maybe, just maybe, denounce such things in the strongest terms possible?

Who is going to commit suicide first? This cross dressing autogynopheliac or mattress girl?

Let's place bets :lol:

And there are consequences to those who sin and harm others.

What more do you want?

Because admitted child molesters have a hard time standing before others saying gays are child molesters so don't let them get married or have children. If he was gay I supposed he could speak from experience but oh no, he's a happily married man, with three children and one on the way. Mommy might want to get locks put on their doors and hide the key from daddy. It's only a matter of time eh?
Most kids that engage in sex play don't grow up to be pedophiles. Do you have evidence to back up your claim or are you just talking out of your ass as usual?

What more do you want?

Because admitted child molesters have a hard time standing before others saying gays are child molesters so don't let them get married or have children. If he was gay I supposed he could speak from experience but oh no, he's a happily married man, with three children and one on the way. Mommy might want to get locks put on their doors and hide the key from daddy. It's only a matter of time eh?
Most kids that engage in sex play don't grow up to be pedophiles. Do you have evidence to back up your claim or are you just talking out of your ass as usual?
This was not sex play, which is two or more kids mutually working out tabs and slots, this is a crime. They are very different things..

This was not sex play, which is two or more kids mutually working out tabs and slots, this is a crime. They are very different things..
No arrest, no conviction. Seems like even the police didn't find viable evidence of a crime. Nobody's being absolved of wrongdoing as even sex play among kids is a violation of what they were taught, that private parts are private and inappropriate touching is wrong. What I AM saying is that this isn't even CLOSE to the scandal you Leftists are making it out to be for hate and politics.

No arrest, no conviction. Seems like even the police didn't find viable evidence of a crime. Nobody's being absolved of wrongdoing as even sex play among kids is a violation of what they were taught, that private parts are private and inappropriate touching is wrong. What I AM saying is that this isn't even CLOSE to the scandal you Leftists are making it out to be for hate and politics.
The statute of limitations expired. That is why there was no arrest.

Not for all the girls

Not for all the girls
Yes. Not sure why you feel the need to make things up. Unless you saying he keeps doing it but hasn't been caught.

Not for all the girls
Yes. Not sure why you feel the need to make things up. Unless you saying he keeps doing it but hasn't been caught.
Educate your stupid ass.

Expert questions whether statute of limitations had expired in Duggar case Fox reveals tack of interview Arkansas Blog Arkansas news politics opinion restaurants music movies and art

It's expired now, but not at the time of the investigation. It's seven years for criminal liability, not three. You Leftwats are running the narrative that the Duggars played the SOL game, but as usual, you're lying.

Not for all the girls
Educate your stupid ass.

Expert questions whether statute of limitations had expired in Duggar case Fox reveals tack of interview Arkansas Blog Arkansas news politics opinion restaurants music movies and art

It's expired now, but not at the time of the investigation. It's seven years for criminal liability, not three. You Leftwats are running the narrative that the Duggars played the SOL game, but as usual, you're lying.
There was no investigation. A pedophile friend who happened to be a cop was told and he didn't launch an investigation.

Not for all the girls
Educate your stupid ass.

Sound like the kiddie fiddller church where they try to run out the clock and the pope keeps moving them around

Last edited:
Not for all the girls
Educate your stupid ass.

There was no investigation. A pedophile friend who happened to be a cop was told and he didn't launch an investigation.
Yes there was. 2006. Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?

well well. did they care about the VICTIMS? freaking no because they had a field day dumping all over this family. I hope they sue Intouch right off the Internet along with you people who FIRST passed this around

SNIP:

Tonight, Megyn Kelly revealed that a judge has ruled that the release of Josh Duggar’s police report was illegal and ordered the police department to destroy any remaining copies of it. Kelly then went to her defense attorney combo to discuss the issue and it didn’t go well for one of them.

The core issue is the protection of the victims, something the law is very specific in protecting, and that protection was violated by the release of this police report. Megyn Kelly doesn’t take too kind to defending that violation.

Watch:

ALL of it here:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/whew-see-what-made-megyn-kelly-yell-in-defense-of-the-duggars/#ixzz3cCsTJ4rt
Josh Duggar is NOT a victim........get that thru your head.
^ that Stephie

I wish people got as upset at child molesters as they do about the OP.

The act is disturbing but as you can see, its ok depending on who the molester is to some people.

Yeah yeah, you're not saying its ok....you're just more upset at a leak than a little girl being traumatized..Sure sure, right right
Megan Kelly was apparently foaming at the mouth in Duggar's defense. Not sure why FOX even keeps her around.

Shes pretty and has no problem with showing leg
Good point. Maybe she thinks males molesting little girls is part of nature's way and therefore acceptable.

Depends on what you think is molesting.
14 year old males copping a feel of boob while girls are still clothed is not my idea of actual molesting.
The police report was dated 2006 when he was 18.

But you seem confused. The OP was saying that the police report shouldn't have been released because the victims were minors making the release illegal.

I said, with that logic, Jerry Sandusky's police report should have been illegal to release.

They were all juveniles at the time of the incidents.

The police report release from 2006 was not illegal.
Correct. It was not illegal to release the 2006 police report. But the OP and the bimbo quoted in it are making that claim.

NO Megan is saying that juvenile records should be kept sealed.
Oh, and by the way, the little girls don't have juvenile records.

Where did I say that?
AND THAT is one of the cringiest rw thumper apologist posts yet :clap2:

The act is disturbing but as you can see, its ok depending on who the molester is to some people.

Yeah yeah, you're not saying its ok....you're just more upset at a leak than a little girl being traumatized..Sure sure, right right
Megan Kelly was apparently foaming at the mouth in Duggar's defense. Not sure why FOX even keeps her around.

Good point. Maybe she thinks males molesting little girls is part of nature's way and therefore acceptable.

Depends on what you think is molesting.
14 year old males copping a feel of boob while girls are still clothed is not my idea of actual molesting.
They were all juveniles at the time of the incidents.

The police report release from 2006 was not illegal.
Correct. It was not illegal to release the 2006 police report. But the OP and the bimbo quoted in it are making that claim.

NO Megan is saying that juvenile records should be kept sealed.
Oh, and by the way, the little girls don't have juvenile records.

Where did I say that?
AND THAT is one of the cringiest rw thumper apologist posts yet :clap2:

And you can't read.

Not for all the girls
Educate your stupid ass.

Fabrication. Why you have to lie if your story is solid ... huh Ravi?

Well, the good news is that it wasn't a good look for the Duggars or her. The public backlash was ferocious. As it should be.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back