Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
The only site dwivecon considers credible is popular mechanics he even rejects the NIST report because it deviates from the popular mechanics narrative
the PM page was done before the NIST report came out

and i dont agree with everything on the NIST report and its clear you dont either
so why you keep pushing that bullshit is beyond me'

yes it was yet you still like to to propagate the myths they told..which NIST could not get away with..so turned to new theories and tweaked , unverified computer models to try create the illusion these towers could fall from plane impacts and fire
you still dont get it
it wasnt an inside job, there is ZERO evidence of explosives
there is ZERO evidence of prior knowledge

the pm page was done before the nist report came out

and i dont agree with everything on the nist report and its clear you dont either
so why you keep pushing that bullshit is beyond me'

yes it was yet you still like to to propagate the myths they told..which nist could not get away with..so turned to new theories and tweaked , unverified computer models to try create the illusion these towers could fall from plane impacts and fire
you still dont get it
it wasnt an inside job, there is zero evidence of explosives
there is zero evidence of prior knowledge

your denial does not make that so

yes it was yet you still like to to propagate the myths they told..which nist could not get away with..so turned to new theories and tweaked , unverified computer models to try create the illusion these towers could fall from plane impacts and fire
you still dont get it
it wasnt an inside job, there is zero evidence of explosives
there is zero evidence of prior knowledge

your denial does not make that so
then show the evidence

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enp-rT67B-w]YouTube - John Oneil PBS Frontline 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVrZLDBM4I4]YouTube - John Oneil PBS Frontline 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJvABLaMUT8&feature=related]YouTube - 9 11 Prior Knowledge Able Danger Hearing for Lt Col Anthony Shaffer in Congress C SPAN[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-5PKQTUz5o]YouTube - 911truthseattle.org meets Norm Mineta[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGI5BmNd7AE]YouTube - Mineta and the secret orders of Cheney[/ame]

First of all, a crime as massive as 911 would have been investigated far longer than "almost a year" as you claim. Also, explain why many private investigators were kept away from the crime scene.

So it wasn't Atta's passport, but it was a passport from one of the "suspected hijackers" from flight 11, this still doesn't explain why these hijackers were supposedly filemd going through airport security, but none of their names appeared on the flight lists on any of the 4 planes.

Real web-sites?? Like what? Popular Mechanics with the NIST FAKED evidence?? Or The 911 Commission Report, with the Fairy Tale version of 911, which YOU subscribe to? Or maybe the web-site with the FAKED videos of Bin Laden claiming his involvement??

Also: "Wireless communications networks weren't designed for ground-to-air communication. Cellular experts privately admit that they're surprised the calls were able to be placed from the hijacked planes, and that they lasted as long as they did. They speculate that the only reason that the calls went through in the first place is that the aircraft were flying so close to the ground ( Page not found

Expert opinion within the wireless telecom industry casts serious doubt on "the findings" of the 9/11 Commission. According to Alexa Graf, a spokesman of AT&T, commenting in the immediate wake of the 9/11 attacks:

"it was almost a fluke that the [9/11] calls reached their destinations... From high altitudes, the call quality is not very good, and most callers will experience drops. Although calls are not reliable, callers can pick up and hold calls for a little while below a certain altitude" ( Final Contact

Strange case of 9-11 cell phone calls

YOUR shit has been debunked over and over again.

All you have to do is see WHO had the most benifit from 911. It certainly wasn't Arabs or Muslims. It was Israel.

You seem to have tons of time to go after the Fairy Tale bullshit. Go to this web-site, look around, do some reading, then come back with seroius FACTS to debunk what is said there.
9/11 Cui Bono: Who Benefits?

I am quite sure you can't.

Plus, there are still many issues that I brought up that you conveniently skated over and ignored. I wonder why?

your entire post is flawed on so many levels its ridiculous. :lol:

first, YOU claimed the evidence was "whisked away" by guliani. face it. you lied. it wasnt "whisked away".

then you lie and say i claimed the investigation was "almost a year" (or some other dumb crap). i claimed that whisking something away doesnt take a year. perhaps you need to look in a dictionary before you use big words.

you said Atta's passport was found. you lied.

where is the proof of your FAKED EVIDENCE you claim the NIST made?

as far as the phone calls go, are you going to be stupid enough to claim they didnt take place or not? because if they took place the phones worked. if they didnt take place i will be looking for your evidence to support your claim that family members of the victims are lying about their last conversations with their loved ones.

and then you are stupid enough to make this statement, which is the most ridiculous of all:
"All you have to do is see WHO had the most benifit from 911. It certainly wasn't Arabs or Muslims. It was Israel. "

so tell me little twoofer......
who benefits from a suicide? it must not ever happen in your world because there can never be a suicide. the victim surely doesnt benefit from it therefore it never happened. it must be israel's fault. :cuckoo:

even if israel did benefit from 9/11 it doesnt mean they were behind it. your logic (if you have any at all) is EXTREMELY flawed.

the philippines eventually won their independence as a result of the spanish-american war. this would certainly qualify them as gaining more than both america and spain. it doesnt mean they started the war!!!

i have no doubts you would reject them \as they are not moronic troofer bullshit
'

Which REALLY means: " I don't have any!".

Seeing that my sites use factual scientific evidence, conducted by experts and yours rely on Fairy Tales and sheer impossibilities, I'd say yours would be bullshit.

i have no doubts you would reject them \as they are not moronic troofer bullshit
'

Seeing that my sites use factual scientific evidence, conducted by experts and yours rely on Fairy Tales and sheer impossibilities, I'd say yours would be bullshit.

factual scientific evidence like Atta's passport being found?!! :lol:

'

no, that is called... planted evidence

'

Oh, so that's what you are going to dwell on? But, I guess that's all you have.

No matter who's passport was found, it was still PLANTED, as eots said.

Now then, I will offer help to you again. ONLY because I am a nice person.

READ this: http://www.journalof911studies.com/...rldTradeCenterBuildingsCompletelyCollapse.pdf

I'm sorry that it is quite lengthy, but this scientific PROOF cannot be said in a couple of paragraphs. It makes far more sense as to what happened to the towers than your "911 Commission Fairy Tale Bullshit Pancake Theory".

Oh and here:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3151MqXu52s]YouTube - Fire Weakens Steel but not Woman Waving in WTC North Tower[/ame]

Tell me why Edna Cintron and several other people were able to stand in the impact hole and wave for help if the fire was so intense that it collapsed these buildings.

Or keep dreaming.................:cuckoo:

Oh, so that's what you are going to dwell on? But, I guess that's all you have.

No matter who's passport was found, it was still PLANTED, as eots said.

Now then, I will offer help to you again. ONLY because I am a nice person.

READ this: http://www.journalof911studies.com/...rldTradeCenterBuildingsCompletelyCollapse.pdf

I'm sorry that it is quite lengthy, but this scientific PROOF cannot be said in a couple of paragraphs. It makes far more sense as to what happened to the towers than your "911 Commission Fairy Tale Bullshit Pancake Theory".

Oh and here:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3151MqXu52s]YouTube - Fire Weakens Steel but not Woman Waving in WTC North Tower[/ame]

Tell me why Edna Cintron and several other people were able to stand in the impact hole and wave for help if the fire was so intense that it collapsed these buildings.

Or keep dreaming.................:cuckoo:
if you look at the direction of the smoke, you will notice it is blowing away from her
the fires were deeper in than where she was standing
but its clear that troofer morons like you have no clue about science

'

that pretty much says it all in a nutshell right there.:clap2:

no, that is called... planted evidence

oh heavens no,the OCTA's WILL never consider the thought that we got corrupt government officials that would plant evidence.:lol: congress and the president are all looking out for the people.:lol:

Forum List

Back