Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
but you just implied he was a liar or a fake dwive..so now he is legit ?
no, i didnt
dipshit
i was mocking YOU
you fucking moronic Id-eots

really so you find him and his information to be credible then ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rov_A5bSsug]YouTube - U.S. GOVT. DESTROYED 9-11 CRIME SCENE EVIDENCE - 343 MURDERED FIREFIGHTERS CRY FOR JUSTICE[/ame]
i didnt even watch it
as i dont really care what he said
the evidence doesnt support you

no, i didnt
dipshit
i was mocking YOU
you fucking moronic Id-eots

really so you find him and his information to be credible then ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rov_A5bSsug]YouTube - U.S. GOVT. DESTROYED 9-11 CRIME SCENE EVIDENCE - 343 MURDERED FIREFIGHTERS CRY FOR JUSTICE[/ame]
i didnt even watch it

why are you afraid to listen to the first responders because they will shatter your delusions ?

i didnt even watch it

why are you afraid to listen to the first responders because they will shatter your delusions ?
nope, just dont want to waste any time on a video you post as most of the time they are either total bullshit, or they dont support what you are actually claiming

Maybe then YOU can explain why there have been NO parts of the 9/11 planes recovered
that were identified positively.
I can't tell you why -- because that's simply not true.

Aparently you only read things to fit your needs.

Of course there were plane parts found at the Towers, but they weren't positively identified as coming from those particular planes. Why??
Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

No one was allowed to get close enough to investigate the crime scene properly and all of the evidence was wisked away A.S.A.P. Thanx to Rudy Giuliani.

And why were neither of the black boxes recovered, yet Mahammed Atta's passport came out of the wreckage unscathed??

Oh, and where were all the plane parts, baggage, seats, wings, tail section, engines, etc. from the Pentagon site and Shanksville, PA??

How were people able to make cell phone calls, when it has been proven that these phones don't work at those speeds and altitudes??

Fairy Tales can come true, it can happen to you........:cuckoo:
Enjoy your delusion. :cuckoo:

because anything that starts out with the first frame saying "1000 architects and engineers agree" but includes people like Christophera as one of there architects and engineers is just a bunch of silly horseshit that isnt the least bit credible. :cuckoo:

i didnt even watch it

nope, just dont want to waste any time on a video you post as most of the time they are either total bullshit, or they dont support what you are actually claiming

The psychology of denial...WHAT KIND OF MORON GIVES OPINIONS ON SOMETHING HE HAS NOT EVEN SEEN AND WILL SPEND ALL DAY POSTING IDIOTIC RESPONSES OF DENIAL BUT THEN CLAIM HE DOESN'T HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE LISTENING TO A 9/11 FIRST RESPONDER...FUCK OFF

The psychology of denial...WHAT KIND OF MORON GIVES OPINIONS ON SOMETHING HE HAS NOT EVEN SEEN AND WILL SPEND ALL DAY POSTING IDIOTIC RESPONSES OF DENIAL BUT THEN CLAIM HE DOESN'T HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE LISTENING TO A 9/11 FIRST RESPONDER...FUCK OFF
i never made an opinion on the video, dipshit
my opinion was of YOU

you paranoid delusional freak

i never made an opinion on the video, dipshit
my opinion was of YOU

you paranoid delusional freak

I simply concur with the 9/11 first responders you disagree with

no jackass. you posted the video in response to me saying:
"Investigators were allowed to investigate the crime scene. i dont know if a cleanup that lasted almost a year can be categorized as "whisked away". Atta's passport was not found. cell phones were not proven not to work at the speeds and altitudes the planes were at when the calls were made...... blah blah blah...."

so please tell me how your video shows that investigators were not allowed to investigate the crime scene. this guy is a first responder not an investigator, correct? :cuckoo:

no jackass. you posted the video in response to me saying:
"Investigators were allowed to investigate the crime scene. i dont know if a cleanup that lasted almost a year can be categorized as "whisked away". Atta's passport was not found. cell phones were not proven not to work at the speeds and altitudes the planes were at when the calls were made...... blah blah blah...."

so please tell me how your video shows that investigators were not allowed to investigate the crime scene. this guy is a first responder not an investigator, correct? :cuckoo:

listen to the man himself tell you how fire investigation protocols were violated

all this crap has has been debunked already. same shit over and over again.....

Investigators were allowed to investigate the crime scene. i dont know if a cleanup that lasted almost a year can be categorized as "whisked away". Atta's passport was not found. cell phones were not proven not to work at the speeds and altitudes the planes were at when the calls were made...... blah blah blah....

come on little twoofer..... stop reading the same old tired bullshit that reinforces your preconceived conclusion that america is to blame for 9/11 and instead look at REAL web sites not written by whackos.:cuckoo:

First of all, a crime as massive as 911 would have been investigated far longer than "almost a year" as you claim. Also, explain why many private investigators were kept away from the crime scene.

So it wasn't Atta's passport, but it was a passport from one of the "suspected hijackers" from flight 11, this still doesn't explain why these hijackers were supposedly filemd going through airport security, but none of their names appeared on the flight lists on any of the 4 planes.

Real web-sites?? Like what? Popular Mechanics with the NIST FAKED evidence?? Or The 911 Commission Report, with the Fairy Tale version of 911, which YOU subscribe to? Or maybe the web-site with the FAKED videos of Bin Laden claiming his involvement??

Also: "Wireless communications networks weren't designed for ground-to-air communication. Cellular experts privately admit that they're surprised the calls were able to be placed from the hijacked planes, and that they lasted as long as they did. They speculate that the only reason that the calls went through in the first place is that the aircraft were flying so close to the ground ( Page not found

Expert opinion within the wireless telecom industry casts serious doubt on "the findings" of the 9/11 Commission. According to Alexa Graf, a spokesman of AT&T, commenting in the immediate wake of the 9/11 attacks:

"it was almost a fluke that the [9/11] calls reached their destinations... From high altitudes, the call quality is not very good, and most callers will experience drops. Although calls are not reliable, callers can pick up and hold calls for a little while below a certain altitude" ( Final Contact

Strange case of 9-11 cell phone calls

YOUR shit has been debunked over and over again.

All you have to do is see WHO had the most benifit from 911. It certainly wasn't Arabs or Muslims. It was Israel.

You seem to have tons of time to go after the Fairy Tale bullshit. Go to this web-site, look around, do some reading, then come back with seroius FACTS to debunk what is said there.
9/11 Cui Bono: Who Benefits?

I am quite sure you can't.

Plus, there are still many issues that I brought up that you conveniently skated over and ignored. I wonder why?

Ahhh. So Hallebaere thinks it was the
1001311qp7.jpg

OK "Mr. Expert"............Name some "reliable sites".

Hurry up!! I haven't got all day!
i have no doubts you would reject them \as they are not moronic troofer bullshit
'

The only site dwivecon considers credible is popular mechanics he even rejects the NIST report because it deviates from the popular mechanics narrative
the PM page was done before the NIST report came out

and i dont agree with everything on the NIST report and its clear you dont either
so why you keep pushing that bullshit is beyond me'

i have no doubts you would reject them \as they are not moronic troofer bullshit
'

The only site dwivecon considers credible is popular mechanics he even rejects the NIST report because it deviates from the popular mechanics narrative
the PM page was done before the NIST report came out

and i dont agree with everything on the NIST report and its clear you dont either
so why you keep pushing that bullshit is beyond me'

yes it was yet you still like to to propagate the myths they told..which NIST could not get away with..so turned to new theories and tweaked , unverified computer models to try create the illusion these towers could fall from plane impacts and fire

Forum List

Back