Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
I just love it when the conspiracy nuts start to argue amongst themselves.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::woohoo::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the conspiracy nut here is you lil Ollie ..that has already been determined .you support the official reports without even knowing there conclusions or how they reached them...thats nuts

How many times must we repeat it?

You have not disproved that any of the main points of the 911CR are wrong.

You have not one shred of Physical evidence that would hold up in a court of law that says there was any controlled Demo.

And you've got 50 different theories going at one time.

And those of us who believe that the 911 CR has it mostly right are supposed to be nuts?

I DON"T THINK SO....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the conspiracy nut here is you lil Ollie ..that has already been determined .you support the official reports without even knowing there conclusions or how they reached them...thats nuts

You have not one shred of Physical evidence that would hold up in a court of law that says there was any controlled Demo.

And those of us who believe that the 911 CR has it mostly right are supposed to be nuts?

I DON"T THINK SO....

the NIST report and its explanation for the collapse has been shown to be scientifically unsound

NIST admits total free fall for a portion of the wtc 7 collapse but describes the collapse of the twin towers as at near free fall speed which it clearly is we are talking a matter of secs
so, free fall speed is aprox 9 sec
is 15 seconds "near" or 22 sec?
would 30 sec still be NEAR?

The 9E Commission Report states the South Tower collapsed in ten seconds. Is ten seconds close to nine seconds you brokedick dumbass?
it was WRONG

I DON"T THINK SO....

The 9E CR helps show why the Bush version is questionable. Ie. The south tower came down in 10 seconds. Do you know what the free fall time on the ST would be?

I DON"T THINK SO....

The 9E CR helps show why the Bush version is questionable. Ie. The south tower came down in 10 seconds. Do you know what the free fall time on the ST would be?
it did not
it took 15 seconds

I DON"T THINK SO....

it did not
it took 15 seconds

The 9E CR states it collapsed in ten seconds you dumbfuck brokedick bitch.

it did not
it took 15 seconds

i dont give a rats ass what it says
proof it took 15 sec is in this thread

you pathetic moron

and it doesnt really fucking matter how long it took
it wasnt at free fall speed

I DON"T THINK SO....

it did not
it took 15 seconds

divecon is funny constantly contradicts the official reports..and even if he was granted his few seconds it is still absurd to believe buildings of that mass could collapse in secs experiencing almost no Resistance

it did not
it took 15 seconds

divecon is funny constantly contradicts the official reports..and even if he was granted his few seconds it is still absurd to believe buildings of that mass could collapse in secs experiencing almost no Resistance
please show me one place where i have ever claimed any "official" report was 100% correct in every detail
then you MIGHT have a point in showing that i dont agree with everything in every report

I DON"T THINK SO....

Please direct us to where the 911 CR says that the tower fell in 10 seconds.
I am quite willing to be that would be the time from the start of the collapse to the time the first piece of Debris hit the ground. Which is not the time it took for the complete collapse.
Nice try though.

I DON"T THINK SO....

I am quite willing to be that would be the time from the start of the collapse to the time the first piece of Debris hit the ground. Which is not the time it took for the complete collapse.
Nice try though.
oh damn, are they lying about that claim too

I DON"T THINK SO....

it did not
it took 15 seconds

it did not
it took 15 seconds

you pathetic moron

The first rule of Octavism:

"You are free to change or ignore any facts from any 9/11 related government report on the condition you still claim the Official Theory is true."

you pathetic moron

"You are free to change or ignore any facts from any 9/11 related government report on the condition you still claim the Official Theory is true."
fuck off you pathetic moron

btw, it looks like you asswipes are LYING about that 10 second claim

what a SHOCK

troofer morons LIE

Last edited:

I DON"T THINK SO....

Nice try though.

The saddest part is not how often I have to teach you basic facts but that even after you are presented with them you find some way to ignore them as you will once again prove:

"At 9:58:59, the South Tower collapsed in ten seconds,
killing all civilians and …"
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

it did not
it took 15 seconds

you pathetic moron

what a SHOCK

troofer morons LIE

Shocked. Brokedick Divecon responds with pure whining and ignoring the facts. Again.

what a SHOCK

troofer morons LIE

Shocked. Brokedick Divecon responds with pure whining and ignoring the facts. Again.
fuck off moron
again, it changes NOTHING

what a SHOCK

troofer morons LIE

fuck off moron
again, it changes NOTHING

You say it looks like we are "LYING" and when I quote the 9E CR all you do is prove the first rule of Octavism. Again. Thank you.

as usual,gomer pyle and the OCTA'S ignore the fact that the black smoke emitting proves it was oxygen starved and hardly hot enough to melt a marshmellow.let along weaken steel.keep grasping at straws OCTA'S.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

I can see the terrorist plotting now...no need for hijackings or suicide missions..we will get access to a building, disable the sprinkler system,light some office fires and bring this sucker down to a pile of rubble !!

YouTube - wtc 7 collapse

Well, if helps if you can arrange for debris from another collapsing building to hit it.

28iyclv.jpg

Once again the debwunker proves he is not even aware of the official story he claims to support...NIST determine that damage from debris played "no significant role" in the collapse of wtc 7 and the NIST collapse scenario would occurred with fire alone

Dunceman and the OCTA'S get taken to school by you again.:lol:

nt_fire1141.jpg

You fools really need to use some common sense here.

Common sense?? Black smoke = NO OXYGEN. No oxygen = NO FIRE.

I know, I know, it is a bit above your head, but use some common sense here!

Figure it this way, Edna Cintron and others had to have come from the interior of the building to get to the hole. They weren't burned there either, or they would not be alive and waving from the impact hole, now would they?

yep,your making way too much sense for the OCTA'S to comprehend.:lol:

Forum List

Back