Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
and your proof it was planted? :eusa_whistle:

oh thats right. your a twoofer. you can just jump to wild and absurd conclusions based on absolutely no evidence and blame the government. you dont need ACTUAL evidence. you can just make it up.:cuckoo:

Talk about "jumping to wild conclusions".........YOU believe that 19 Arab/Radical-Islamic hijackers, led by some half-dead (now dead) guy (who previously worked for the CIA) in a cave in Afghanistan, manged not only to take over LARGE commercial jets with box cutters, and fly them almost precicely into buildings, (that even experienced pilots could not recreate), when instructors said they could barely fly small planes. THEN three NYC skyscrapers, that were built specifically to withstand such a breach, collapsed into dust, which NEVER had happened to any tall building in history, almost completely into their own footprints, when they were barely on fire, yet the steel melted and caused them to collapse (not tip over or break in half). THEN, two other planes, the Pentagon plane and the Shanksville plane completely disintigrated when they hit the Pentagon and ground, respectively. The only parts or the planes that were found were some random wheels and plane parts that were NEVER specifically identified as belonging to those particular planes. No seats, no luggage, nothing larger than a phone book.

Explain The Dancing Israeli's, that claimed they were there to "document the event" that NO ONE supposedly knew was going to happen. Explain why, when they were arrested, explosives were found in their van. Explain why they were Isralei Mossad Agents.

Explain why Bush LIED about having seen the plane hit the first tower on TV, when he couldn't possibly have seen it at the school that day.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60]YouTube - Bush Caught Lying About September 11th[/ame]

Explain how by September 12, 2001, ALL of the names of ALL of the hijackers were already known by the FBI.

you claim it was planted so let's see your proof.

George Washington's Blog: Crooked Cops and 9-11

then after that we can talk about WHO planted it and what proof you have of that..... once again, it will be another wild conclusion drawn without any evidence. maybe you are going to claim the hijacker travelled to new york and planted his passport on the street before hijacking the plane......

REALLY?? Did you bother to read Dr. Jones' report, based on SCIENTIFIC evidence, facts and proof. I am quite sure you didn't bother. So, here is the link again:
http://www.journalof911studies.com/...rldTradeCenterBuildingsCompletelyCollapse.pdf

READ it, in it's entirety, THEN we will talk. Until then, you can stuff your Fairy Tale conclusions.

but then again that doesnt fit into your whole "blame the government" agenda. :lol:

I am not blaming the government entirely. There were many more forces behind just the US government. You have to understand that 911 was carried out for a certain reason and benefit, even I don't understand all of it. But, as long as you are willing to accept Fairy Tales, you will never accept reality or the truth.

:clap2: It was so great watching you take the OCTA'S to school just then and watch them fling shit in defeat.I always get great entertainment out of watching them grasp at straws and make up crap to try and save face in their posts when you point out to them that the philadelphia skyrise fire in 97 or so unlike the twin towers,was lit up like a torch,with huge fireballs everywhere not oxygen starved lacking black smoke because it was so intense and burned 18 hours on end and did not collapse.The OCTA'S cant get around that one.never have been able to.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

and your proof it was planted? :eusa_whistle:

oh thats right. your a twoofer. you can just jump to wild and absurd conclusions based on absolutely no evidence and blame the government. you dont need ACTUAL evidence. you can just make it up.:cuckoo:

Talk about "jumping to wild conclusions".........YOU believe that 19 Arab/Radical-Islamic hijackers, led by some half-dead (now dead) guy (who previously worked for the CIA) in a cave in Afghanistan, manged not only to take over LARGE commercial jets with box cutters, and fly them almost precicely into buildings, (that even experienced pilots could not recreate), when instructors said they could barely fly small planes. THEN three NYC skyscrapers, that were built specifically to withstand such a breach, collapsed into dust, which NEVER had happened to any tall building in history, almost completely into their own footprints, when they were barely on fire, yet the steel melted and caused them to collapse (not tip over or break in half). THEN, two other planes, the Pentagon plane and the Shanksville plane completely disintigrated when they hit the Pentagon and ground, respectively. The only parts or the planes that were found were some random wheels and plane parts that were NEVER specifically identified as belonging to those particular planes. No seats, no luggage, nothing larger than a phone book.

Explain The Dancing Israeli's, that claimed they were there to "document the event" that NO ONE supposedly knew was going to happen. Explain why, when they were arrested, explosives were found in their van. Explain why they were Isralei Mossad Agents.

Explain why Bush LIED about having seen the plane hit the first tower on TV, when he couldn't possibly have seen it at the school that day.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60]YouTube - Bush Caught Lying About September 11th[/ame]

Explain how by September 12, 2001, ALL of the names of ALL of the hijackers were already known by the FBI.

REALLY?? Did you bother to read Dr. Jones' report, based on SCIENTIFIC evidence, facts and proof. I am quite sure you didn't bother. So, here is the link again:
http://www.journalof911studies.com/...rldTradeCenterBuildingsCompletelyCollapse.pdf

READ it, in it's entirety, THEN we will talk. Until then, you can stuff your Fairy Tale conclusions.

but then again that doesnt fit into your whole "blame the government" agenda. :lol:

I am not blaming the government entirely. There were many more forces behind just the US government. You have to understand that 911 was carried out for a certain reason and benefit, even I don't understand all of it. But, as long as you are willing to accept Fairy Tales, you will never accept reality or the truth.

:clap2: It was so great watching you take the OCTA'S to school just then and watch them fling shit in defeat.I always get great entertainment out of watching them grasp at straws and make up crap to try and save face in their posts when you point out to them that the philadelphia skyrise fire in 97 or so unlike the twin towers,was lit up like a torch,with huge fireballs everywhere not oxygen starved lacking black smoke because it was so intense and burned 18 hours on end and did not collapse.The OCTA'S cant get around that one.never have been able to.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

For the millionth time; if you've got the proof, file suit in court.

If not, shut the fuck up.

I believe the US government provided aid to the Taliban in the 1980s to fight against the invading Soviet Army.
I believe Osama bin Laden benefited from that aid.
I believe 19 fuckwads from al-Qaeda carried out the 9/11 attacks.
I believe 4 commercial airliners where hijacked by these fuckwads.
I believe 2 planes flew into and collapsed the Twin Towers, one flew into the Pentagon, and the last into a rural Pennsylvania field.
I believe the government had the intel--scattered around as it may have been--to prevent this attack.
I believe the inaction on that intelligence played a collective psychological role at the White House when assessing and ultimately acting on the intelligence of "the WMD threat" in Iraq.
I believe, since this option isn't in the poll, that the poll is an accurate reflection on the OP's high level of mental retardation.

This thread shows a LOT of retardation.

Oh do tell.

YouTube - Bush Caught Lying About September 11th

For the millionth time; if you've got the proof, file suit in court.

If not, shut the fuck up.

fiuck off douche

HAHAHAhahahahaha!!!!! thats it?!!! :lol:

thats your proof? :lol:

some error filled blog?!!

what a fucking idiot you are!!!!

and the proof of your fire did it theory is what ?"

Proof? How about the actual investigation? You know the one done by real investigators and scientists.

"NIST conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the WTC towers to collapse, as explained in NIST’s dedicated Web site, NIST and the World Trade Center. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse. "

NIST's Investigation of the Sept. 11 World Trade Center Disaster - Frequently Asked Questions

and the proof of your fire did it theory is what ?"

Proof? How about the actual investigation? You know the one done by real investigators and scientists.

"NIST conducted an extremely thorough three-year investigation into what caused the WTC towers to collapse, as explained in NIST’s dedicated Web site, NIST and the World Trade Center. This included consideration of a number of hypotheses for the collapses of the towers.

Some 200 technical experts—including about 85 career NIST experts and 125 leading experts from the private sector and academia—reviewed tens of thousands of documents, interviewed more than 1,000 people, reviewed 7,000 segments of video footage and 7,000 photographs, analyzed 236 pieces of steel from the wreckage, performed laboratory tests and sophisticated computer simulations of the sequence of events that occurred from the moment the aircraft struck the towers until they began to collapse. "

NIST's Investigation of the Sept. 11 World Trade Center Disaster - Frequently Asked Questions

and the only "proof" they have of this is a computer generated model...thats it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuyZJl9YleY&feature=related]YouTube - WTC 7 NIST Model vs. Reality[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V0WQFztLyg&feature=related]YouTube - Why the NIST report on WTC7 is unscientific and false[/ame]

OMG who cares. "It was thermite, no it was jet fuel, no, it was a mini-nuke and the joooooz, oh wait the NIST report indicated it wa the TWOOF FERRY!"

Last edited:

And all IDeots sees is a computer simulation. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

110890.jpg

Uh, where is YOUR proof that this blog is "error filled". Seems you got alot of accusations, but are pitifully deficient of proving yourself. Typical.....:cuckoo:

A Lotta Yadda Yadda and NOTHING else!!

Thank you, thank you!!

Other than Fairy Tales, shit is all they got!

As soon as they start flinging, you know you got them by the balls.

They got nothing and they know it. It's just hard for some people to accept that their government could lie to and deceive them so badly.

I wonder where that Curvelight person is that accused my of being anit-Semetic for question the Fairy Tale version of 911??

To suggest that Israel doesn't have an impact on American foreign policy is just beyond the bounds of mental retardation. Half the Obama Administration is jewish or Israeli dual national. Their true loyalties are sometimes questionable based on their actions (see the useless Joe Lieberman for your prime example).

Waiting for the first knuckle dragger to yell "anti-semite" now for telling it the way it is.

It's really sad when this many people are so hideously stupid.

So............STOP it then!!

What would be the point? No issue besides abortion divides simpletons into such clearly defined ranks. It's more useful to simply sit back and be entertained by the low IQ fools as they chase their tails waxing paranoid about boogeymen that mostly exist in their feeble minds.

if the mossad had agents involved it would appear they were invited..I do not believe bush or Cheney are Jewish

No, Cheney and Bush aren't Jewish, but they all belong to the same Zionist club.

and the Zionist elite belong to the same occult club as the Nazis do,the royals and American blue bloods , if you want to go all the way down the rabbit hole

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCDs9Vs2iYM]YouTube - 1981 News report about Bohemian grove[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM]YouTube - Alex Jones asks David Gergen about Bohemian Grove Rituals[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mMdnxVUnc8]YouTube - Ronald Reagan, Astrology Buff[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPh7sUvhZ3E]YouTube - George Bush and John Kerry Skull and Bones members 322[/ame]

Last edited:
Eot's you are all over the board with this conpiracy stuff. My friendly advice is to find something your knowledgable about and stick with it. Skull and Bones, bohemian grove have nothing to do with 9-11.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back