Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
You aren't "questioning" Israeli involvement you dishonest fatass bitch. You are the anti-Semitic version of Stormfront.

Why would I "question" something that is so blatanly obvious?? As I said, I can't help it if you don't like the TRUTH.

9/11: THE TRUTH COMES OUT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg&feature=related]YouTube - Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11[/ame]

Israel and 9/11 - Index of What Really Happened

And here is how Fairy Tales get started and promoted:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwq04_KhCeI&feature=related]YouTube - 911 Clues EVERYONE MISSED[/ame]

BTW: Dear Curvelight, I will give you one more chance to talk to me in a civil manner.......OR suffer the consequences. Thank you.

Dumbasses like you reject the very idea of civility by your anti-Semitism. You're probably way too self absorbed to comprehend the meaning.

there were reports on the stealth bomber years before it was released

there were reports of Islamic radicals attacking us for years before it happened.

the Manhattan project was not secret for very long
neither was the gulf of tonkin incident

Neither was the reality of 9/11.

What's your point?
the point is, if it was "allowed" to happen on purpose
someone would know that and human nature being what it
is, would talk

You want to explain 9E with outhouse backwoods mountain piss quality psychology but dismiss analysis from experts who question 9E????? Lol!

You've completely ignored the fact nist said the top section fell at essentially free fall speed. Think about it dumbfuck. The top section fell directly down on the rest of the tower so if the top section fell at free fall it means nothing below it could have fallen slower. You ignore that but call others blind..........

where does it say the top section fell directly down on the rest of the tower and pieces didnt go over the sides?:cuckoo:

are you saying the top section stayed intact until it hit the ground?

apparently it is YOU that needs to think about it, dumbfuck!! :lol:

It's almost cute how OCTAs will try to help bail each other out but it also shows how fucking dishonest and collectively stoopid they are. Of course, in their world they see themselves as little einsteins so it's a moot point.

I've already linked the text showing it said the top section came straight down on the rest of the Tower. Do you need fucking tutored again on the Official version?

You aren't "questioning" Israeli involvement you dishonest fatass bitch. You are the anti-Semitic version of Stormfront.

Why would I "question" something that is so blatanly obvious?? As I said, I can't help it if you don't like the TRUTH.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGRB3cygg&feature=related]YouTube - Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwq04_KhCeI&feature=related]YouTube - 911 Clues EVERYONE MISSED[/ame]

BTW: Dear Curvelight, I will give you one more chance to talk to me in a civil manner.......OR suffer the consequences. Thank you.

cant speak for curvelight but as far as i am concerned you can take your silly anti-israeli propaganda and shove it up your ass.

are you also working to free the innocent Khalid Sheikh Mohammed since he was framed? :lol:

I've already linked the text showing it said the top section came straight down on the rest of the Tower. Do you need fucking tutored again on the Official version?

and where did you expect it to go? sideways?

so are you claiming the top section stayed intact or not? if its not intact then why would you think parts of it didnt fall down the sides and hit the ground at almost free fall speeds?

its your fucking silly logic. explain.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

cant speak for curvelight but as far as i am concerned you can take your silly anti-israeli propaganda and shove it up your ass.

are you also working to free the innocent Khalid Sheikh Mohammed since he was framed? :lol:

In principle you are Halle's mirror because just as that dumbass blames everything on Jews you always say Israel is innocent even when guilty of murdering unarmed civilians.

In principle you are Halle's mirror because just as that dumbass blames everything on Jews you always say Israel is innocent even when guilty of murdering unarmed civilians.

fucking liar.

where did i "always" say this? :cuckoo:

and where did you expect it to go? sideways?

so are you claiming the top section stayed intact or not? if its not intact then why would you think parts of it didnt fall down the sides and hit the ground at almost free fall speeds?

its your fucking silly logic. explain.:cuckoo:

How is NIST's report "my silly logic?" Nist stated the top section fell at free fall speed down on the rest of the tower. Maybe you should do something wild like learning Official version 101 before continuing to show how ignorant you are? Naw.....you're way too arrogant.

fucking liar.

Every single issue on Israel you find a way to make Israel the innocent virgin while charging anyone who presents a valid criticism as being anti-Semitic.

there's a big difference between "letting it happen on purpose" and not putting intelligence together that they probably should have.

if i was one of the "dogs that were called off" i would be spilling my guts to every reporter in the world and letting them know.

so where are all the dogs that were called off? where's you proof other than your "too many coincidences to be real" fairy tale?

yeah, ummm.... let's seeeee.... there's been Sibel Edmonds, Colleen Rowley, Kenneth Williams, Robert Wright, John O'Neill and Tyrone Powers... just off the top of my head.

Do some "the Google" work.

fucking liar.

Every single issue on Israel you find a way to make Israel the innocent virgin while charging anyone who presents a valid criticism as being anti-Semitic.

you are such a fucking liar!! :lol:

AGAIN. SHOW ME WHERE I DO THIS!! :lol:

you are a jackass. do a search and put the the word "israel" by user "Fizz" and you get a total of FOUR post by me that have the word israel in it (outside of this thread, of course). clearly i dont give a fuck about israel.

All you have to do is prove Israel is free and totally innocent of any involvement in 911. I do mean TOTALLY FREE AND CLEAR! (FYI: You can't!) But, try anyway.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was another patsy. The guy is as nutty as a fruitcake!! He would have even confessed to the Tate/LaBianca murders if they water-boarded him enough times. Since all the "hijackers" were killed, American's had to have someone to punish, so this idiot fit the bill.

Knowing that Bin Laden was dead, he would not come back to dispute all they claimed were "master-minds" of 911 or "20th Hijackers".

It just totally amazes me how you would rather buy into, enforce and believe in Fairy Tales rather than wanting to know the TRUTH.

I do not buy Loose Change's controlled demolition theory, or MIHOP. But I do adhere to "Let it Happen on Purpose" , which is far more court-admissible and convincing. Attempting to dismiss the vast array of overlapping "coincidences" is akin to being dealt a pocket pair 100 times in a row, and insisting it's totally plausible.

In order to support the official version of the 911 attacks, one must - by necessity - find a way in which to dismiss as irrelevant, explain, excuse or be unaware of each the following aspects of the mass murder that changed the world:

That numerous, high-level failures to heed repeated warnings of an unprecedented, impending terrorist attack on American soil from a bevy of reliable intelligence sources - including eleven foreign State Security services - was either a breakdown of the system or as a result of "warnings fatigue".

With a US intelligence system "blinking red as never before", according to CIA director George Tenet in the months and weeks preceding the 911 attacks, the entire Bush inner circle had reason to dismiss no less than forty Daily Presidential Briefs that specifically addressed an impending, large-scale attack by al Qaeda and/or Osama bin laden affiliated operatives on American soil - and were not considered important or specific enough to act upon.

That chief anti-terrorism expert Richard Clarke, working closely with three previous US presidents, was removed from president Bush's inner circle only months before the 911 attacks by national Security Advisor Condalezza Rice, and was merely an unfortunate coincidence.

That the often repeated claim, immediately following the 911 attacks, that "no one could have anticipated such an attack" by Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld, Fleisher and other top administration officials was understandable - even though the US military and intelligence services had recently anticipated exactly such an attack, specifically at the Pentagon and at the World Trade Center complex - and was meaningless because these drills were conducted during the previous administration.

That several key investigations into suspicious Muslim men taking flight training, "but not particularily interested in learning to land and take off", were hindered by mid and upper FBI level field managers out of fear of being accused of "racial profiling".

That an extensive intelligence operation dubbed 'Able Danger', that had gathered broad information on those men than would later become hijackers on 911, was discontinued and the files destroyed before the attacks, (with no explanation offered, and US intelligence agents involved not called to testify), was but a coincidence - or was of no importance.

That vice president Cheney being charged with command and control of all US air defense training and coordination, (an unprecedent assignment of official power a US vice president), four months before the 911 attacks was simply a coincidence.

That the long-established protocols for intecepting errant aircraft over US soil were subtly changed three months before the 911 attacks and was but an unfortunate coincidence.

That the air defense training drills that were in progress on 911, (critical in the failures to mount a military response to the attacks), being originally scheduled for October of 2001 but re-scheduled for the week of 9-10-2001 was merely a coincidence and bad timing.

That of the six major, extensive air training drills that were in progress far from Washington and NYC, only one was briefly mentioned in a footnote in the 911 Commission's final report and was either perfectly appropriate or a careless oversight.

That air drills in progress hundreds of miles from Washington and NYC required the injection of hundreds of phantom radar blips into the civilian radar network, (that made locating the hijacked airliners impossible), was but an unforunate coincidence.

That with an unprecedent number of intellience warnings about an impending terrorist attack on American soil - many that were specific enough to mention potential hijackings - the US air defense drills that left the nation's capital and the Northeast United States vulnerable to air attack went ahead, and were as a result of poor planning - and another unfortunate coincidence.

That (former) National Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta's testimony before the 911 Commission, that sharply contradicted vice president Cheney's version of the critical timetable that day, was of no imortance - and therefore, was appropriate to delete from the transcript, the 911 Commission's final report and video archives.

That the three and a half hour testimony by fired FBI translator Sibel Edmunds before the 911 Commission, detailing a deep culture of corruption and widespread intelligence manipulation in the FBI, (and the fact that she was gagged by a federal court order), was of no consequence.

That the well-confirmed $100,000 wire transfer to lead hijacker Mohammad Atta, only days before the 911 attacks, authorized by Pakistan's intelligence chief General Mahmoud Ahmed was of no importance to US law-enforcement officials, intelligence agencies, the Bush administration or the 911 Commission in it's final report.

That for fourteen months, president Bush and his inner circle strenuously objected to, and did everything possible to prevent an independent investigation into the sequence of events and failures surrounding the 911 attacks because it would be a distraction, or according to Bush, "may reveal too many national security secrets".

That a twenty-eight page report detailing the decades long business and family ties between the Bush family and the Saudi Arabian Royal family, (who's country, fifteen of the nineteen hijackers originated), and the bin Laden family, (the accused in the 911 attacks), was of no relevance and merited no mention in the 911 Commission's final report.

That a phone call to (then) democratic congressional leader senator Tom Dashle from president Bush, warning that the congressional investigation into the 911 attacks could become a major distraction with upcoming elections, was of no consequence.

That another call, several days later, by vice president Dick Cheney to Senator Tom Dashle, (overheard by a local reporter on the speakerphone), warning the senator that the democratic party would "pay a high price" if the congressional investigation into the 911 attacks was "of too much depth", was of no significance and politics as usual.

That an initial three million dollar appropriation, (later, reluctantly raised to fifteen million dollars), to finance the 911 Commission, (when the Columbia Space Shuttle disaster and investigation of Clinton wrongdoing in 1996 were both in excess of fifty million dollars each), and that these amounts were appropriate considering the breadth and importance of each investigation.

That a large, lumbering passanger jet reversed course, (after it was confirmed to have been hijacked and after both towers of the World Trade Center had been struck by airliners), and flew for over 275 miles and 35 minutes directly toward the nation's capital with no military response and crashed into likely the most defended building in the United States, the Pentagon., but was an unfortunate breakdown of procedures and communications.

That the geopolitical objectives and philosophy laid out in the PNAC document titled, "Rebuilding America's Defenses"(signed and endorsed by Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld and other key, top-level officials), along with the 'Defense Planning Guidance', (or Wolfowitz Doctrine), co-written with former US defense secretary Dick Cheney, that espoused expanded US global military capabilities and ventures that have actually occured as a result of the 911 attacks was, and is, of no consequence - or mere coincidence.

Each of these aspects before, during and following the attacks must be excused, justified or explained by those that continue to support the official US government version of the events surrounding the 911 attacks on America.

*bump* for the fact that no one has offered a cohesive argument for how all those factors are innocuous...

All you have to do is prove Israel is free and totally innocent of any involvement in 911. I do mean TOTALLY FREE AND CLEAR! (FYI: You can't!) But, try anyway.

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was another patsy. The guy is as nutty as a fruitcake!! He would have even confessed to the Tate/LaBianca murders if they water-boarded him enough times. Since all the "hijackers" were killed, American's had to have someone to punish, so this idiot fit the bill.

Knowing that Bin Laden was dead, he would not come back to dispute all they claimed were "master-minds" of 911 or "20th Hijackers".

It just totally amazes me how you would rather buy into, enforce and believe in Fairy Tales rather than wanting to know the TRUTH.

so you are working to free the innocent KSM then, eh? :lol:

i will prove israel is TOTALLY FREE AND CLEAR right after you prove ME totally free and clear of any involvement. :cuckoo:

thats not how things work in the real world, you fucking idiot. YOU claim israel had something to do with it. its not up to me to prove you wrong. YOU NEED TO BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT.

you cant because you are a complete fucking lunatic. sit down, shut up and go back to watching jerry springer until your next welfare check arrives.

Last edited:

i will prove israel is TOTALLY FREE AND CLEAR right after you prove ME totally free and clear of any involvement. :cuckoo:

thats not how things work in the real world, you fucking idiot. YOU claim israel had something to do with it. its not up to me to prove you wrong. YOU NEED TO BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT.

you cant because you are a complete fucking lunatic. sit down, shut up and go back to watching jerry springer until your next welfare check arrives.

I not only claiming Israel's involvement in 911, I have also offered factual evidence that proves my claim.

But, you are too busy in your Fairy Tale world, you must have missed it.

I guess you'll have to go back and read the thread over again.

I not only claiming Israel's involvement in 911, I have also offered factual evidence that proves my claim.

But, you are too busy in your Fairy Tale world, you must have missed it.

I guess you'll have to go back and read the thread over again.

You linked op-ed bowlshit you sewer sucking jackass.

*bump* for the fact that no one has offered a cohesive argument for how all those factors are innocuous...

Let's check the coincidence theory for flight 77:

When the passenger list was first made public none of the hijackers listed had any flight training then the list was revised and Hani Hanjour's name suddenly appeared.

Three weeks prior, Hanjour paid a speeding ticket by mail. Who the hell pays a speeding ticket to the nation they will die to attack?

In the six weeks prior Hanjour attempted several times to rent a single engine cessna but failed due to an inability to fly. He was so bad the instructors were convinced his pilot's license was fake.

When his name was made public some of the instructors who tried training Hanjour were shocked because "he could not fly at all." They also pointed out the federal government sent an agent to translate for him during a training course for a commercial license. That is unheard of because being proficient in english is a FAA requirement.

Once flight 77 went off radar nobody knew where it went and it disappeared in one of the few Blackout Zones for even Primary radar.

When an unknown blip showed up on a Primary radar for Dulles they didn't know what it was and the Controllers did not think it was a 757 because the maneuvers were not one of a commercial jet.

In Op Northwoods one idea to publicly confirm a fake hijacking was to divert a military plane from original flight plan to do a visual on the "hijacked" aircraft. For flight 77, a C-130 had coincidentally taken off at about 9:12 am and was diverted to do a visual on the aircraft picked up by Primary radar from Dulles. That was one of the things used to "prove" it was flight 77.

There is no actual record of any phone call from 77. For some strange reason the State Department was unable to trace the calls.

The only two people from 77 reported to have made contact were both public speakers. This is important because if one is to fake phone calls one must have a recording of the voice wished to be impersonated.

77 hit the least populated and only newly reinforced section of the Pentagon making damage as minimal as possible.

Cheney was giving direct military orders during the commission of 77's hijacking. The VP is not authorized to do so when the President and you know, actual military leaders are available.

Out of numerous local video tapes none show flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. There isn't even a single verifiable recording from any of the Pentagon's security cameras.

Less than a year before the attack the Pentagon held an exercise of being attacked by a hijacked commercial airliner.

Does all of that prove 77 was a false flag?

Forum List

Back