Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
9/11 Cui Bono: Who Benefits?
Saturday, 04 September 2010 17:19 | Written by Nashid Abdul-Khaaliq | | |

When a crime is committed the first thing that should be done is to investigate possible motives. Who benefited? Cui bono? Who gained the most from the crime? Throughout history, most crimes have been solved this way, but, finding out who benefited the most is not always easy to determine. Many times, in fact, the real benefits are hidden, and it could take a long time for the real benefits to be realized, especially when the crime is well-planned and well-organized by powerful, cunning criminals.

9/11
Having people believe that a major undertaking, such as the attacks of 9/11, was done by blind, senseless Arabs, who were bent on exercising rage against America, is a ploy—a ploy done to keep people from looking at the real beneficiaries of the event and, therefore, finding the real culprits.

It is amazing to observe how Americans who watch numerous movies and television programs about criminal frame-ups, could not fathom the possibility that a big one could happen right before them in real life. They seem to be oblivious to the fact that just maybe the clever culprits who pulled off the sophisticated attacks of 9/11, were able to do so, escape blame for it, and at the same time walk away with tremendous benefits. Furthermore, it never occurs to them that fake evidence – such as Qur’ans, Arabic flight instruction manuals, fake videos, an absolutely indestructible passport that was found in the fiery ash and rubble of the twin towers, and other "evidence" -- was concocted to make an innocent party take the blame for something that brought the devious criminals unimaginable benefits.

Besides who gains the most, we also need to look at who has the means to commit the crime and also the resources to cover their guilt.

More at: 9/11 Cui Bono: Who Benefits?

No matter what you call it, it is still the TRUTH!!

Oh wow, that totally convinced me. Using all caps and double exclamation points provided the needed evidence.

Yea, just like you calling me ugly names is going to stop me from posting the truth.:tongue:
when you actually start posting the truth, maybe

btw, curve is a fellow troofer moron, only he isnt quite as pathetic as you
and thats doing something

Yea, just like you calling me ugly names is going to stop me from posting the truth.:tongue:

i call you ugly names because they happen to be accurate.:lol:

nobody is trying to stop you from posting the truth. anytime you want to start then feel free....

nobody is trying to stop you from posting the truth. anytime you want to start then feel free....

The truth is office fires did not cause this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]YouTube - wtc 7 collapse[/ame]

the truth is, it did

the truth is, it did

and your proof of this irrational assumption is ?

thats it ?...you heard NIST say the excluded it simply because they had a theory it would be too loud...there is ZERO proof because the test were never done..
if you actually had some evidence, someone might actually believe your bullshit
but all you get are the paranoid delusionals

Fact is the only official investigation that was done says it was caused by fire. Since no one can disprove that, well, there's your proof.

Now unless you have some actual evidence other than opinion........

Now unless you have some actual evidence other than opinion........

you are joking, right? a twoofer with ACTUAL EVIDENCE?!! :eek:

thats not how twoofers work. twoofers look to find any evidence at all to back up their preconceived notion that the government was behind the attacks and require incredible leaps of logic. it goes like this:
1. they didnt test for explosive demolitions..... soooo....
2. that means there were explosive demolitions.... soooooooo.... (you following this so far?)
3. the government planted explosive demolitions.

Forum List

Back