Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
i think the truthers are losing, not only their minds but their support.
please donate
today!
2010 to date:

donate-thermo.gif

we will not be able to continue this work without your help...
Please support 911truth.org.
Thank you.

9 years later -- why 9/11 truth still matters - 911truth.org

I think this is your gay attempt to distract from your lack of credible evidence to support your theory

I don't have a theory, I believe that the only real and official investigation got it mostly right. You and your friends are yet to bring forth physical evidence to disprove that.

i think this is your gay attempt to distract from your lack of credible evidence to support your theory

i don't have a theory, i believe that the only real and official investigation got it mostly right. You and your friends are yet to bring forth physical evidence to disprove that.

you are not even sure of what the details of the official investigation are ...

i think this is your gay attempt to distract from your lack of credible evidence to support your theory

i don't have a theory, i believe that the only real and official investigation got it mostly right. You and your friends are yet to bring forth physical evidence to disprove that.

Why do you idiot "truthers" think you're the only ones that come to the "right" conclusions". Egotistical individuals are what you are.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Why do you idiot "truthers" think you're the only ones that come to the "right" conclusions". Egotistical individuals are what you are.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I am sure.. positive...you are another asshat that has no idea what the conclusion of nist or the the process by which they made these conclusions

I think this is your gay attempt to distract from your lack of credible evidence to support your theory

I don't have a theory, I believe that the only real and official investigation got it mostly right. You and your friends are yet to bring forth physical evidence to disprove that.

you have belief.. a theory...

I will ask you once again....

How do explosive demolitions make a building lean noticably hours before the implosion?

How do explosive demolitions make a building lean noticably hours before the implosion?

leaning noticeable for hours is not part of the NIST model are you claiming hours before the collapse fire had weakened the structure so much it noticeable leaned in one direction ?...may I remind you the NIST model requires that damage from debris play no significant role in the collapse ?...do you even know the official conclusions you claim to support ?

leaning noticeable for hours is not part of the NIST model are you claiming hours before the collapse fire had weakened the structure so much it noticeable leaned in one direction ?...may I remind you the NIST model requires that damage from debris play no significant role in the collapse ?...do you even know the official conclusions you claim to support ?
do you even know the difference between "no significant role" and "no role"?

yes do you ? nist states fire alone would have initiated a global collapse the only role given to falling debris is igniting the fire..do YOU understand that or is it too hard for you

yes do you ? nist states fire alone would have initiated a global collapse the only role given to falling debris is igniting the fire..do YOU understand that or is it too hard for you
again, "would have" is not "did"

and its YOU thats totally fucking delusional and think it says something it DOESN'T
moron

so this is your dwiveconpiracy ?..that damage did play a significant role in the collapse ? even though it would cause the only evidence NIST has.{.the computer model} to fail and would render the entire report invalid...dwiveconspiracist are a silly and illogical bunch

so this is your dwiveconpiracy ?..that damage did play a significant role in the collapse ? even though it would cause the only evidence NIST has.{.the computer model} to fail and would render the entire report invalid...dwiveconspiracist are a silly and illogical bunch
you are too fucking stupid for words

you are too stupid for words..thats why you are left speechless and cant grasp basic concepts

you are too stupid for words..thats why you are left speechless and cant grasp basic concepts
MASSIVE irony alert

Forum List

Back