Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
its clear you have lost the debate and can not support your claims
there is no "debate" dipshit
LOL
you clearly cant tell the difference between ridicule and debate

No, you attempted to debate the issues but failed and now you resort to lame attempts at ridicule to try pretend otherwise
LOL

i havent attempted to debate with you morons in YEARS

there is no "debate" dipshit
LOL
you clearly cant tell the difference between ridicule and debate

No, you attempted to debate the issues but failed and now you resort to lame attempts at ridicule to try pretend otherwise
LOL

Sure you do.. you constantly present inaccurate information that is shown to be false ..thats debate..just because you fail at it all the time does not mean it is not debate

LOL

Sure you do.. you constantly present inaccurate information that is shown to be false ..thats debate..just because you fail at it all the time does not mean it is not debate
no, i have never presented ANY false info
thats what YOU do
:lol:

lol

i havent attempted to debate with you morons in years

sure you do.. You constantly present inaccurate information that is shown to be false ..thats debate..just because you fail at it all the time does not mean it is not debate
no, i have never presented any false info
thats what you do

no. Thats about all you do., post information in contradiction with nist and then when busted for that..post shit like this post,you cant provide information.. So you claim you "already have" and then when all else fails you claim something like you just like to insult toofers and have no interest in debate

sure you do.. You constantly present inaccurate information that is shown to be false ..thats debate..just because you fail at it all the time does not mean it is not debate
thats what you do

no. Thats about all you do., post information in contradiction with nist and then when busted for that..post shit like this post,you cant provide information.. So you claim you "already have" and then when all else fails you claim something like you just like to insult toofers and have no interest in debate
how many times do you have to be told, i dont give a rats ass what NIST said
they could be completely wrong and it wouldn't change a fucking thing about YOU being wrong on everything

this is why i dont waste time actually debating you morons

thats what you do

how many times do you have to be told, i dont give a rats ass what nist said
they could be completely wrong and it wouldn't change a fucking thing about you being wrong on everything

yes.. I know thats why you are a maverik.a dwiveconspiracy theorist you should write your 9/11 dwiveconspiracy theory down some day and share it with the world..

Last edited:
how many times do you have to be told, i dont give a rats ass what nist said
they could be completely wrong and it wouldn't change a fucking thing about you being wrong on everything

yes.. I know thats why you are a maverik.a dwiveconspiracy theorist you should write your 9/11 dwiveconspiracy theory down some day and share it with the world..
wrong again, dipshit
this is something you made up yourself because i dont fall for your stupidity

I will ask you once again....

How do explosive demolitions make a building lean noticably hours before the implosion?

leaning noticeable for hours is not part of the NIST model are you claiming hours before the collapse fire had weakened the structure so much it noticeable leaned in one direction ?...may I remind you the NIST model requires that damage from debris play no significant role in the collapse ?...do you even know the official conclusions you claim to support ?
Instead of trying to put words in my mouth by saying I support the nist report 100%, why don't you just answer the fucking question. How does explosive demolitions make a building visibly lean hours before it collapses?

How do explosive demolitions make a building lean noticably hours before the implosion?

leaning noticeable for hours is not part of the NIST model are you claiming hours before the collapse fire had weakened the structure so much it noticeable leaned in one direction ?...may I remind you the NIST model requires that damage from debris play no significant role in the collapse ?...do you even know the official conclusions you claim to support ?
Instead of trying to put words in my mouth by saying I support the nist report 100%, why don't you just answer the fucking question. How does explosive demolitions make a building visibly lean hours before it collapses?
for him, everything is black or white
either you support the NIST and 9/11 CR to every minute detail or you have to agree with his delusional bullshit

either you support the NIST and 9/11 CR to every minute detail or you have to agree with his delusional bullshit

what you call minute details are the key elements necessary for the NIST computer simulation to create a global collapse due primarily to fire

what you call minute details are the key elements necessary for the NIST computer simulation to create a global collapse due primarily to fire
again, even if NIST is totally completely fucking wrong, it doesnt make it a controlled demolition

any footage of this noticeable lean ?

yeah, more alex jones BS
thats is HEAVILY edited and chopped up
the last person was out of WTC7 HOURS before it fell
if the explosive sounds he heard were from a controlled demolition, why didnt the building fall BEFORE he got out?

this is why troofers are such fucking MORONS you dont use logic or common sense

denial and unsubstantiated slander is all you have... perhaps (as NIST suggested).. explosives were used only the critical columns required to initiate a collapse and that would not necessarily all need to take place simultaneously...but the excuse for not testing any of this was "no explosions were reported"..from Jennings testimony and the testimony of many other first responders that statement and reason offered for excluding explosives is without question untrue

yeah, more alex jones BS
if the explosive sounds he heard were from a controlled demolition, why didnt the building fall BEFORE he got out?

denial and unsubstantiated slander is all you have... perhaps (as NIST suggested).. explosives were used only the critical columns required to initiate a collapse and that would not necessarily all need to take place simultaneously...but the excuse for not testing any of this was "no explosions were reported"..from Jennings testimony and the testimony of many other first responders that statement and reason offered for excluding explosives is without question untrue
holy shit you are an idiot
LOL
go smoke another joint and believe it will grown you new brain cells
LOL

yeah, more alex jones BS

LOL
LOL

again you must resort to this ..to pathetically try and cover up the fact of how beat you are

LOL
LOL

again you must resort to this ..to pathetically try and cover up the fact of how beat you are
you are too fucking stupid
you don't fucking get it
you haven't beat me at a damn thing
moron
you are pathetically unequipped to do so
'

Forum List

Back