Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
it means all you monkeys that like to point structural damage and urban legends of leaning towers or "110 story skyscrapers " falling on to the wtc 7 as a rebuttal to the weaknesses of the fires did it theory are talking out their ass.. as it is NUSTs findings that even without the damage fire alone would have initiated a collapse and the cause of the collapse of wtc 7 was due to fire
dipshit
structural damage DID play a role
just not a SIGNIFICANT ROLE
you post it, but you dont COMPREHEND IT

and that role was ???...come on dive you can do it ! ...that role was...?
you tell me
you are the moron that claims things that werent

dipshit
structural damage DID play a role
just not a SIGNIFICANT ROLE
you post it, but you dont COMPREHEND IT

and that role was ???...come on dive you can do it ! ...that role was...?
you tell me
you are the moron that claims things that werent

the significance of damage from falling debris to the collapes according to NIST is ...it is credited for starting the fires... that caused the collapse

do not pretend you have a point dwivey and if you do please state it
i already have, but i will reiterate for the moronically slow(namely YOU)

the damages done by the falling of the towers to wtc7 was minimal in regards to the cause of the collapse other than to start the fires, that WOULD have caused the collapse even if there hadnt been the minor damage

My theory is thus.

Superstitious assholes fly planes into buildings so Allah will love them.

btw, this is STILL mocking you for being totally fucking STUPID
he still hasnt answered the original question....

where does the NIST say "fires alone" caused the collapse? that is his claim.

obviously he has a reading comprehension problem and cant understand anything more difficult than filling a bong. he keeps posting crap proving he is wrong. what a moron. :cuckoo:

the damages done by the falling of the towers to wtc7 was minimal in regards to the cause of the collapse other than to start the fires, that WOULD have caused the collapse even if there hadnt been the minor damage

blah blah blah blah wtf ??? is that even English ?...so does this mean you are going to stop saying stupid shit like "of course wtc 7 collapsed a 110 story building fell on it"and bullshit about so much damage was done from falling debris the building was leaning to one side ??

btw, this is STILL mocking you for being totally fucking STUPID
he still hasnt answered the original question....

where does the NIST say "fires alone" caused the collapse? that is his claim.

obviously he has a reading comprehension problem and cant understand anything more difficult than filling a bong. he keeps posting crap proving he is wrong. what a moron. :cuckoo:

falling debris started the fires...fires alone caused the collapse..according to NIST

blah blah blah blah wtf ??? is that even English ?...so does this mean you are going to stop saying stupid shit like "of course wtc 7 collapsed a 110 story building fell on it"and bullshit about so much damage was done from falling debris the building was leaning to one side ??
no, because it is 100% correct you fucking moron
a 110 story building DID fall into it and cause the collapse you fucking moronic asswipe

and i have NEVER Said anything about the building leaning

i already have, but i will reiterate for the moronically slow(namely you)

the damages done by the falling of the towers to wtc7 was minimal in regards to the cause of the collapse other than to start the fires, that would have caused the collapse even if there hadnt been the minor damage

blah blah blah blah wtf ??? Is that even english ?...so does this mean you are going to stop saying stupid shit like "of course wtc 7 collapsed a 110 story building fell on it"and bullshit about so much damage was done from falling debris the building was leaning to one side ??
a 110 story building did fall into it and cause the collapse you fucking moronic asswipe

and i have never said anything about the building leaning

no to a mindless little **** it is 100% correct .. To a rational person the correct statement is.. A very small portion of a 110 story building fell into the wtc 7 igniting the fires that nist credits for causing the collapse

Last edited:
i already have, but i will reiterate for the moronically slow(namely you)

the damages done by the falling of the towers to wtc7 was minimal in regards to the cause of the collapse other than to start the fires, that would have caused the collapse even if there hadnt been the minor damage

blah blah blah blah wtf ??? Is that even english ?...so does this mean you are going to stop saying stupid shit like "of course wtc 7 collapsed a 110 story building fell on it"and bullshit about so much damage was done from falling debris the building was leaning to one side ??
a 110 story building did fall into it and cause the collapse you fucking moronic asswipe

yes I understand that was your boyfriend fizz

yes I understand that was your boyfriend fizz
stop projecting your homosexual desires on me

what i do know is that there was a bulge in the building before the collapse
and that the building was evacuated HOURS before the collapse\
and that firefighters were talking about it collapsing well before it actually did

falling debris started the fires...fires alone caused the collapse..according to NIST
great.

you just ran around in a big circle and are still repeating yourself without naming your source.

where does the NIST say fires alone caused the collapse?

you showed a video clip showing someone that didnt say it. so where is the proof they did?:cuckoo:

Last edited:

this is how fucked up you twoofers are. you cant even get something i said right!! :cuckoo:

i said the building was leaning noticeably before the collapse. i didnt say it was leaning to one side or two sides or any other amount of sides. you simply lied and made that shit up. i also didnt say that it was leaning because of debris falling on the building. neither did anyone else. you lied again. :lol:

you cant even keep track of what people are saying and you start jumping to wild conclusion right away. no wonder you get stoned all the time. if i was you i would want to escape my life too.... :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back