Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
blah blah blah blah wtf ??? is that even English ?...so does this mean you are going to stop saying stupid shit like "of course wtc 7 collapsed a 110 story building fell on it"and bullshit about so much damage was done from falling debris the building was leaning to one side ??

this is how fucked up you twoofers are. you cant even get something i said right!! :cuckoo:

i said the building was leaning noticeably before the collapse. i didnt say it was leaning to one side or two sides or any other amount of sides. you simply lied and made that shit up. i also didnt say that it was leaning because of debris falling on the building. neither did anyone else. you lied again. :lol:

you cant even keep track of what people are saying and you start jumping to wild conclusion right away. no wonder you get stoned all the time. if i was you i would want to escape my life too.... :eusa_eh:

how can something lean but not lean in a direction ? you pathetic cretin

falling debris started the fires...fires alone caused the collapse..according to NIST
great.

you just ran around in a big circle and are still repeating yourself without naming your source.

where does the NIST say fires alone caused the collapse?

you showed a video clip showing someone that didnt say it. so where is the proof they did?:cuckoo:

according to NIST what role did falling debris play in the collapse sequence... fizz

according to NIST what role did falling debris play in the collapse sequence... fizz

you claim the NIST said "fires alone" caused the collapse.

so where did they say it? i'm still waiting, you fucking liar.

asking what role debris played isnt showing me where they said "fires alone", moron. :cuckoo:

you claim the NIST said "fires alone" caused the collapse.

so where did they say it? i'm still waiting, you fucking liar.

asking what role debris played isnt showing me where they said "fires alone", moron. :cuckoo:

leaning requires a direction..cretin...what role did damage from debris play in the collapse fizz ?

NYPD Officer Heard Building 7 Bombs

"The whole time you're hearing boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. I think I know an explosion when I hear it"

Following our reports this week about three different ground zero rescue workers who all testified that they were told Building 7 was to be brought down, yet more revealing testimony has come to light - this time from a former NYPD officer and first responder, who states that he clearly heard bombs tear down Building 7 as he ran away from its collapse.

NYPD officer Craig Bartmer awoke on 9/11 to images of the World Trade Center burning. Knowing colleagues who worked inside the towers, he immediately headed for ground zero to help with the rescue efforts. He is now suffering from respiratory illnesses as a result of the toxic dust inhaled at the site. Bartmer was in the immediate vicinity of Building 7 before its collapse at approximately 5:20pm.
BARTMER: "I was real close to Building 7 when it fell down... That didn't sound like just a building falling down to me while I was running away from it. There's a lot of eyewitness testimony down there of hearing explosions. I didn't see any reason for that building to fall down the way it did -- and a lot of guys should be saying the same thing. I don't know what the fear is coming out and talking about it? I don't know -- but it's the truth."

[...]

BARTMER: "I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit's hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw... I am shocked at the story we've heard about it to be quite honest."

MP3 audio clip of Bartme

http://prisonplanet.com/audio/100207bartmer.mp3

Last edited:

"The whole time you're hearing boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. I think I know an explosion when I hear it"

Following our reports this week about three different ground zero rescue workers who all testified that they were told Building 7 was to be brought down, yet more revealing testimony has come to light - this time from a former NYPD officer and first responder, who states that he clearly heard bombs tear down Building 7 as he ran away from its collapse.

NYPD officer Craig Bartmer awoke on 9/11 to images of the World Trade Center burning. Knowing colleagues who worked inside the towers, he immediately headed for ground zero to help with the rescue efforts. He is now suffering from respiratory illnesses as a result of the toxic dust inhaled at the site. Bartmer was in the immediate vicinity of Building 7 before its collapse at approximately 5:20pm.
BARTMER: "I was real close to Building 7 when it fell down... That didn't sound like just a building falling down to me while I was running away from it. There's a lot of eyewitness testimony down there of hearing explosions. I didn't see any reason for that building to fall down the way it did -- and a lot of guys should be saying the same thing. I don't know what the fear is coming out and talking about it? I don't know -- but it's the truth."

[...]

BARTMER: "I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit's hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw... I am shocked at the story we've heard about it to be quite honest."

MP3 audio clip of Bartme

so are you saying first responders were lying when they said the building was leaning or not? :cuckoo:

how does explosive demolitions make a building lean hours before they are set off? :cuckoo:

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ... on the north and east side of 7 it didn't look like there was any damage at all,
but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn't look good.

... Then we received an order from Fellini, we're going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn't look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn't really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I'm standing next to said, that building doesn't look straight. So I'm standing there. I'm looking at the building. It didn't look right, but, well, we'll go in, we'll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody's going into 7, there's creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

[...]

MP3 audio clip of Bartme

so are you saying first responders were lying when they said the building was leaning or not? :cuckoo:

how does explosive demolitions make a building lean hours before they are set off? :cuckoo:

I said first responders were lying when they said the buildings was leaning ??
bullshit ! I asked you if you could provide a link to that and that I had suspicions about the one report from one person I ever heard state this in a popular mechanics piece this first responder I posted reports no such lean..NIST does not report any such leaning

there are different theories about 9-11, you should surely adopt one or changed your opinion after scientists discovered nano thermites bombs in the dust .

Mine isn't in the poll.

My theory is people get pissed and shit happens. A bunch of crazy people perverted a religion to convince themselves and others that they were doing what their higher power wanted and attacked our weaknesses in america.

The government was asleep at the wheel....you think That Clinton with his impeachment had his eye on this ball or that Bush was capable of handling it? I mean C'mon now.

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ... on the north and east side of 7 it didn't look like there was any damage at all,
but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn't look good.

... Then we received an order from Fellini, we're going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn't look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn't really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I'm standing next to said, that building doesn't look straight. So I'm standing there. I'm looking at the building. It didn't look right, but, well, we'll go in, we'll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody's going into 7, there's creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

"didn't look good " ? wtf ?? then some unnamed officer he was standing by said it "doesn't look straight"...lol..give me a break

there are different theories about 9-11, you should surely adopt one or changed your opinion after scientists discovered nano thermites bombs in the dust .

Mine isn't in the poll.

My theory is people get pissed and shit happens. A bunch of crazy people perverted a religion to convince themselves and others that they were doing what their higher power wanted and attacked our weaknesses in america.

The government was asleep at the wheel....you think That Clinton with his impeachment had his eye on this ball or that Bush was capable of handling it? I mean C'mon now.

None of that addresses the collapse of wtc 7

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

"didn't look good " ? wtf ?? then some unnamed officer he was standing by said it "doesn't look straight"...lol..give me a break
"unnamed"

wtf?
the names are listed in what he posted

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

were is the link fucker ??????

[...]

MP3 audio clip of Bartme

boom booom boom, pop pop pop

same fucking thing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfDEyLbUSxo]YouTube - Stormtroopers reminisce about death star[/ame]

Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

"unnamed"

wtf?
the names are listed in what he posted

really ?

Forum List

Back