Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

NYPD Officer Heard Building 7 Bombs

"The whole time you're hearing boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. I think I know an explosion when I hear it"

Following our reports this week about three different ground zero rescue workers who all testified that they were told Building 7 was to be brought down, yet more revealing testimony has come to light - this time from a former NYPD officer and first responder, who states that he clearly heard bombs tear down Building 7 as he ran away from its collapse.

NYPD officer Craig Bartmer awoke on 9/11 to images of the World Trade Center burning. Knowing colleagues who worked inside the towers, he immediately headed for ground zero to help with the rescue efforts. He is now suffering from respiratory illnesses as a result of the toxic dust inhaled at the site. Bartmer was in the immediate vicinity of Building 7 before its collapse at approximately 5:20pm.
BARTMER: "I was real close to Building 7 when it fell down... That didn't sound like just a building falling down to me while I was running away from it. There's a lot of eyewitness testimony down there of hearing explosions. I didn't see any reason for that building to fall down the way it did -- and a lot of guys should be saying the same thing. I don't know what the fear is coming out and talking about it? I don't know -- but it's the truth."

[...]

BARTMER: "I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit's hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw... I am shocked at the story we've heard about it to be quite honest."

MP3 audio clip of Bartme

http://prisonplanet.com/audio/100207bartmer.mp3

so are you saying first responders were lying when they said the building was leaning or not? :cuckoo:

how does explosive demolitions make a building lean hours before they are set off? :cuckoo:
boom booom boom, pop pop pop

same fucking thing

no its not the same thing loser and why pick three words out of the mans testimony ? It is not even one full sentence of his testimony with no context and then misquote him on top of it all

Last edited:
eots, i am only on here tonight because I am in town. I don't have internet access where I spend the summer.

I didn't take aprt in the great debate you speak of, I only showed up just now and read the thread.

Quite entertaining, yet disturbing as well.........

poor misguided eots

eots, based on your posts in this thread i am assuming that your crop was good this year......

you are irrelevant, you bring nothing of substance ..you are a buffoon that lacks any sense of wit or humor, yet tries so very hard...sad but true

If you come up in two weeks, you can go on my elk hunt with me, and the trout fishing should be some of the best of the year as well.

I am comfortable with my analysis and findings that I kicked your virtual assess in this "debate"
Still waiting for you to back up your claim that the NIST said fires alone caused the collapse.

Or maybe you misspelled "kissed" as "kicked", you uneducated moron.

I am comfortable with my analysis and findings that I kicked your virtual assess in this "debate"
Still waiting for you to back up your claim that the NIST said fires alone caused the collapse.

Or maybe you misspelled "kissed" as "kicked", you uneducated moron.

shut the fuck up..LEANING TOWER BOY

Why did WTC 7 collapse, while no other known building in history has collapsed due to fires alone? The collapse of WTC 7 is the first known instance of a tall building brought down primarily by uncontrolled fires. The fires in WTC 7 were similar to those that have occurred in several tall buildings where the automatic sprinklers did not function or were not present. These other buildings, including Philadelphia's One Meridian Plaza, a 38-story skyscraper that burned for 18 hours in 1991, did not collapse due to differences in the design of the structural system.

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Last edited:
Captain Chris Boyle
Engine 94 - 18 years

Boyle: ... on the north and east side of 7 it didn't look like there was any damage at all,
but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn't look good.

... Then we received an order from Fellini, we're going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn't look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn't really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I'm standing next to said, that building doesn't look straight. So I'm standing there. I'm looking at the building. It didn't look right, but, well, we'll go in, we'll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody's going into 7, there's creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

link the article you stupid fuck

Too bad your survey question did not offer None of the above or Other. I stand with evidence until new evidence disproves the provided evidence. So far:
1. Oxford Encyclopedia, 1990 called the WTC was built with a concrete core;
2. The original stamped approved structural plans were NEVER given to the law enforcement, 9/11 Commission or NIST. Why?
3. Newsweek a few days after 9/11 quotes the original architect Robertson, that WTC had a tube in tube concrete core.
4. FEMA uses an earlier rendering without the japanese structural engineer's'recommended core construction detail, without insisting the Port Authority turn over the originally stamped approved plans.
5. Giuliani is allowed to leave office with the original approved plans, all photos and images and turns them over to an entity.
6. I reviewed the Silverstein leaked plans, missing elevator construction details, and more alarmingly altered revision tables. Would the real plans have cost him a double hit on the insurance payment.
7. 3,000 people show death certificates for a plane hitting the building. The real cause of death would be complete pulverization from an explosion brought on by controlled demolition and a building built to demolish.
8. Were the tenants in either WTC ever informed they were sitting on plastic coated rebar which would pulverize in an attack? Not sure the rents would be so high if they knew beforehand. Moreover, Silverstein might have had to pay the victims families damages from the insurance he received, had they challenged their leases with a short term owner.

I am sure the defense lawyers for the perpetrators will delight in the official story that will not convict one person, even if arrested, arraigned and in trial.

Last edited:
Even without the structural damage, WTC 7 would have collapsed from the fires that the debris initiated. The growth and spread of the lower-floor fires due to the loss of water supply to the sprinklers from the city mains was enough to initiate the collapse of the entire building due to buckling of a critical column in the northeast region of the building.

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Too bad your survey question did not offer None of the above or Other. I stand with evidence until new evidence disproves the provided evidence. So far:
1. Oxford Encyclopedia, 1990 called the WTC was built with a concrete core;
2. The original stamped approved structural plans were NEVER given to the law enforcement, 9/11 Commission or NIST. Why?
3. Newsweek a few days after 9/11 quotes the original architect Robertson, that WTC had a tube in tube concrete core.
4. FEMA uses an earlier rendering without the japanese structural engineer's'recommended core construction detail, without insisting the Port Authority turn over the originally stamped approved plans.
5. Giuliani is allowed to leave office with the original approved plans, all photos and images and turns them over to an entity.
6. I reviewed the Silverstein leaked plans, missing elevator construction details, and more alarmingly altered revision tables. Would the real plans have cost him a double hit on the insurance payment.
7. 3,000 people show death certificates for a plane hitting the building. The real cause of death would be complete pulverization from an explosion brought on by controlled demolition and a building built to demolish.
8. Were the tenants in either WTC ever informed they were sitting on plastic coated rebar which would pulverize in an attack? Not sure the rents would be so high if they knew beforehand. Moreover, Silverstein might have had to pay the victims families damages from the insurance he received, had they challenged their leases with a short term owner.

I am sure the defense lawyers for the perpetrators will delight in the official story that will not convict one person, even if arrested, arraigned and in trial.

Nice try, Goof-0-phera, but I see through your bullshit liitle name change trick.

Don't you know registering multiple accounts is a violation of the ToS?
Much like copyright violation.

The concrete core with plastic explosive coated rebar explains complete pulverization. In a court of law, if we are ever blessed by our constitution to actually get these perps into a court room, your theory of melted steel facade caused collapse could be seriously challenged by the defense by their scientific evidence in a court of law.

Forum List

Back