Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
How did jones lie you fuckig no-legged dumbfuck?
he didnt use the correct responses, dipshit
he left off the "mostly telling the truth"

that is a lie by omission

Didn't I just finish saying your inability to read does not qualify? Here is the exact text from the jones article:

Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth,
are mostly telling the truth but hiding something , or are they mostly
lying?
Telling the truth 16%
Hiding something 53%
Mostly lying 28%
Not sure 3% "
Http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/October2006/141006poll.htm

See where it says "mostly telling the truth?"

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

You just got bitch slapped again!
no

the 2nd option is where it should say "Mostly telling the truth, but hiding something"

more proof you are a fucking IDIOT

Last edited:
he didnt use the correct responses, dipshit
he left off the "mostly telling the truth"

that is a lie by omission

Didn't I just finish saying your inability to read does not qualify? Here is the exact text from the jones article:

lying?
Telling the truth 16%
Hiding something 53%
Mostly lying 28%
Not sure 3% "

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

no

the 2nd option is where it should say "Mostly telling the truth, but hiding something"

Holy fuck...it does say that:

"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth,
lying?"

Learn how to read you fucking punk.

lying?
Telling the truth 16%
Hiding something 53%
Mostly lying 28%
Not sure 3% "

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

no

lying?"

it does not you fucking LIAR

also the link says in the title that 84% "reject" the official story, which is ALSO a lie

Last edited:
no

lying?"

also the link says in the title that 84% "reject" the official story, which is ALSO a lie

LOL Bentdick is lying again, in the same thread he already got burned in..

You just can't make this shit up......

no

lying?"

Lol.......I quoted the text exact from the link and gave the link and you still claim it isn't there.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lying?"

You do make this shit up...you guys represent nearly every single reason why America is drowning economically, socially, and internationally.

lying?"

Lol.......I quoted the text exact from the link and gave the link and you still claim it isn't there.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not in the RED you fucking moron

Hahahahaha.......no shit brainiac. Any article can be cherry picked then claim it doesn't contain what was cherry picked you dumbfuck. The jones article quotes the poll but you will continue to be dishonest.

The scary part? The same arrogance that caused your accident is the same arrogance that keeps you from being honest. After al that you still haven't learned a fucking thing.

Hahahahaha.......no shit brainiac. Any article can be cherry picked then claim it doesn't contain what was cherry picked you dumbfuck. The jones article quotes the poll but you will continue to be dishonest.

The scary part? The same arrogance that caused your accident is the same arrogance that keeps you from being honest. After al that you still haven't learned a fucking thing.
you are totally fucking delusional
but do tell me again how my phone has a mode it actually doesnt, and prove it doesnt but still claim it does
then tell me how you can drive faster than your cell phone signal

pathetic fucking moron

still fucking delusional
grow a functioning brain cell

lying?"

then why do you ? oh ya I Remember.. to distract from addressing this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuyZJl9YleY[/ame]

then why do you ? oh ya I Remember.. to distract from addressing this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuyZJl9YleY[/ame]

Yawn,

This has been addressed numerous times. You simply don't get it. Now do tell what have I made up?

lol bentdick is lying again, in the same thread he already got burned in..

then why do you ? Oh ya i remember.. To distract from addressing this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuyzjl9yley[/ame]

yawn,

this has been addressed numerous times. You simply don't get it. Now do tell what have i made up?

so now you are going to use the dwivcon lie ?? ..so one more time little ollie ..why does the simulation not match the reality ??

you really are the poster child for abortion.

then why do you ? Oh ya i remember.. To distract from addressing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuyzjl9yley

yawn,

this has been addressed numerous times. You simply don't get it. Now do tell what have i made up?

so now you are going to use the dwivcon lie ?? ..so one more time little ollie ..why does the simulation not match the reality ??

I never said the NIST report was 100% correct. I can't say that as it talks about subjects i do not know about. And unlike some I don't make shit up to fit. I do know that you cannot see the framework of the building in the video and that is what the simulations are showing. So you are not really looking at the same things. In the video you are seeing the outer walls, not what is behind them.

yawn,

I never said the NIST report was 100% correct. I can't say that as it talks about subjects i do not know about. And unlike some I don't make shit up to fit. I do know that you cannot see the framework of the building in the video and that is what the simulations are showing. So you are not really looking at the same things. In the video you are seeing the outer walls, not what is behind them.
as i already told that dipshit many many posts ago

yawn,

i never said the nist report was 100% correct. I can't say that as it talks about subjects i do not know about. And unlike some i don't make shit up to fit. I do know that you cannot see the framework of the building in the video and that is what the simulations are showing. So you are not really looking at the same things. In the video you are seeing the outer walls, not what is behind them.

a child could see the walls fold inward in the simulation {the very core of the nist theory} if it is not 100% correct a re-investigation is required

i never said the nist report was 100% correct. I can't say that as it talks about subjects i do not know about. And unlike some i don't make shit up to fit. I do know that you cannot see the framework of the building in the video and that is what the simulations are showing. So you are not really looking at the same things. In the video you are seeing the outer walls, not what is behind them.

told me what ? That the findings of nist are not correct ?

told me what ? That the findings of nist are not correct ?
that the simulation is not showing the walls that you see on the outside

Forum List

Back