Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Anyone who believes that the Pentagon and NORAD are ever going to give up what was going on behind the scenes that day is out of their minds.

Our plans and reactions to any type of attack are classified, The exercises that were going on that day and nearly every day at NORAD and within the Pentagon are again Classified.

Are we hiding something? Well yeah. DUH!

It is none of our business what, who, when, and where. We were told enough without compromising national defense.

that is just your borg mentality army training kicking in, you're talking pure bullshit..Conrade Ollie

Anyone who believes that the Pentagon and NORAD are ever going to give up what was going on behind the scenes that day is out of their minds.

Our plans and reactions to any type of attack are classified, The exercises that were going on that day and nearly every day at NORAD and within the Pentagon are again Classified.

Are we hiding something? Well yeah. DUH!

It is none of our business what, who, when, and where. We were told enough without compromising national defense.

The poll doesn't ask if something is classified...that's common fucking knowledge you pink coward. Are you really so stoopid you think that red herring will work?

thats CLASSIFIED

Know what isn't classified? Your outright dishonesty.....and you keep proving it. I don't even care that you fucked up and wrongly claimed the poll was from pp...it was he fact you wouldn't admit it but more to he point your buddies were silent while you kept ignoring it.....you guys are beyond pathetic.
you are a fucking delusional moronic troofer
and that is proven

and btw disphit
my claim was there was no link to the NYT even though i didn't WORD it that way
you are too fucking pathetic to get it

You said the poll was from prisonplanet you dishonest brokedick bitch.

Even though you cited the wrong poll to claim jones lied you don't even give a shit because diaper dancing wheelchair bound fucks like you are so miserably self consumed the only thing you care about is you.

Know what isn't classified? Your outright dishonesty.....and you keep proving it. I don't even care that you fucked up and wrongly claimed the poll was from pp...it was he fact you wouldn't admit it but more to he point your buddies were silent while you kept ignoring it.....you guys are beyond pathetic.
and that is proven

and btw disphit

Even though you cited the wrong poll to claim jones lied you don't even give a shit because diaper dancing wheelchair bound fucks like you are so miserably self consumed the only thing you care about is you.
i just gave the exact same poll jones claimed and he DID lie

no, that was the poll Alex Jones was refering to

You are one STOOPID mother fucker! The poll jones referenced was done in 2006 and you referenced one from 2004......
does this change it much?

Oct 2006 responses: 16% said "telling the truth", 53% said they are "mostly telling the truth but hiding something", 28% said they are "mostly lying", 3% not sure.

the exact same wording, dipshit
Alex Jones still LIED

Oh, so you have a link to the poll jones referenced? Surely you must have it because we All know dildodivecock wouldn't cite a poll he doesn't have a link for.

Jones didn't lie you dumbass...the poll says only 16% think we have been told the truth. Do you actually find new ways to embarrass yourself as sort of a hobby? Lol.......

and that is proven

and btw disphit

Let's see you dance some more bitch...how did he lie? (Your inability to read does not qualify)

You are one STOOPID mother fucker! The poll jones referenced was done in 2006 and you referenced one from 2004......

Oct 2006 responses: 16% said "telling the truth", 53% said they are "mostly telling the truth but hiding something", 28% said they are "mostly lying", 3% not sure.

Alex Jones still LIED

Oh, so you have a link to the poll jones referenced? Surely you must have it because we All know dildodivecock wouldn't cite a poll he doesn't have a link for.

Jones didn't lie you dumbass...the poll says only 16% think we have been told the truth. Do you actually find new ways to embarrass yourself as sort of a hobby? Lol.......
look at the wiki link your moronic buddy Id-Eots posted
dipshit

Let's see you dance some more bitch...how did he lie? (Your inability to read does not qualify)
you are the only bitch here, fucktard

Alex Jones still LIED

Oh, so you have a link to the poll jones referenced? Surely you must have it because we All know dildodivecock wouldn't cite a poll he doesn't havke a link for.

look at the wiki link your moronic buddy Id-Eots posted
dipshit

So you say jones lied and accused the poll as being from pp because there was no link so you cite the same poll.....without giving a link.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

REALLY!!!
i have to post ANOTHER link to the exact link eots posted?
LOL
you are fucking pathetic

REALLY!!!
i have to post ANOTHER link to the exact link eots posted?
LOL
you are fucking pathetic

The wink link does not provide a link to the poll.....exactly like the jones story that does not provide a link to the poll.......you dumbfucking punk.

Hiding something = Classified information

What the fuck is a pink coward?

Another term from the bentdick dictionary?

Holy shit. You are dumb enough to think the red herring would work. The poll doesn't ask about classified v non-classified info you pink coward. It asks about being truthful. The government can be truthful about an event and still keep certain details classified but that doesn't equate to being dishonest. You are a coward and dumb.

you are the only bitch here, fucktard

How did jones lie you fuckig no-legged dumbfuck?
he didnt use the correct responses, dipshit
he left off the "mostly telling the truth"

that is a lie by omission

Didn't I just finish saying your inability to read does not qualify? Here is the exact text from the jones article:

Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth,
are mostly telling the truth but hiding something , or are they mostly
lying?
Telling the truth 16%
Hiding something 53%
Mostly lying 28%
Not sure 3% "
Http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/October2006/141006poll.htm

See where it says "mostly telling the truth?"

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

You just got bitch slapped again!

Forum List