Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
So after planting thermite, body parts, plane parts, evidence all over the 80 or so jurisdictions in four states; it would be risky to plant a single WMD in Iraq where we would be the only jurisdiction that matters--especially from a public opinion standpoint?

Again, Curvelight is just fucking stupid; there is no charitable way to put it. Wendy's needs a better screening process.

who said anything about planting body parts ? or plane parts in four states who are you speaking to ? there is no charitable way to put it you are cunntycorn..you are a irrelevant troll

It's funny I predicted they would not understand my response to the "question that can't be answered!" for about ten years....but it's pretty silly for any of us to think any of these assholes will ever discuss the issue with any mouse level of honesty.
then explain HOW all the body parts and DNA got to the crash sites
dipshit

who said anything about planting body parts ? or plane parts in four states who are you speaking to ? there is no charitable way to put it you are cunntycorn..you are a irrelevant troll

It's funny I predicted they would not understand my response to the "question that can't be answered!" for about ten years....but it's pretty silly for any of us to think any of these assholes will ever discuss the issue with any mouse level of honesty.
dipshit

I'm going to lunch for a while. Keep up the good fight.

dipshit

what body parts at which crash site ? who are you talking to ?

dipshit

what body parts at which crash site ? who are you talking to ?
any of you fucking delusional asswipe troofer morons

and yes, keep denying they found body parts

already done to those sane
you dont qualify

For the ninth time....prove the poll is from prisonplanet as you claimed.
moron, you prove it is from the NYT
the onl;y source we have is prisonplanet
so you fucking prove it

For the eleventh time....you claimed the poll was from prisonplanet......after ten requests you can't prove your claim nor have the balls to admit you tucked up and all your little octa buddies don't have the courage to call you out....fucking major loser!

For the ninth time....prove the poll is from prisonplanet as you claimed.
so you fucking prove it

For the eleventh time....you claimed the poll was from prisonplanet......after ten requests you can't prove your claim nor have the balls to admit you tucked up and all your little octa buddies don't have the courage to call you out....fucking major loser!
LOL you skipped 10
LOL
cant even fucking count

so you fucking prove it

LOL you skipped 10
LOL
cant even fucking count

You quoted the tenth time and you're too fucking stoopid to get it.

You're so fucking pathetic you refuse to support your own claims then call others a moron. You being put in a wheelchair was the best gift God could have given you.

Forum List

Back