Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
The poll isn't from jones you jackass. Try reading something before claiming conclusions......but then that would fuck up your entire world.
the poll is from prisonplanet.com, moron, THAT is Alex Jones

Alex Jones is like the 3rd word on the page:

Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story

Curvelight is just desperate to be heard; regardless of how stupid fry-daddy sounds. Lunch rush should be coming by anytime now junior, get your ass back to work

The poll itself is from a nyt/cbs poll you dumbfuck.

You shitbag octas have a neat little system of cowardice set up and you maintain it very well.

Why don't you try asking another question you think can't be answered? Lol......

you dipshits dont get it
the story is from prisonplanet and they CLAIM(without a link) that it is a NYT poll

Squirm bitch squirm.....
pointing out the facts is squirming to you?

btw, moron, i would have been in the 53% on that poll, because i know a lot is still CLASSIFIED

You tried to claim the poll is not from the nyt/cbs poll you dumbfuck.

Btw, you would not have been in the 53% because the poll doesn't ask anything about classified info. How fucking dumb are you to jump on an ollygirl red herring?

Hey ollygirl...you use the rep button to call people liars with no evidence while making up your own bullshit and wholly ignoring the dishonesty from your circle jerk buddies........it's nauseating to know you ever wore a military uniform you fucking pink coward.

Squirm bitch squirm.....
pointing out the facts is squirming to you?

btw, moron, i would have been in the 53% on that poll, because i know a lot is still CLASSIFIED

You tried to claim the poll is not from the nyt/cbs poll you dumbfuck.

Btw, you would not have been in the 53% because the poll doesn't ask anything about classified info. How fucking dumb are you to jump on an ollygirl red herring?
no i did NOT you fucking moron

you are such a fucking idiot, i said i would have been IN the 53% BECAUSE ALL THE INFO IS not AVAILABLE YOU DISHONEST FUCKING RETARD

Last edited:
The poll isn't from jones you jackass. Try reading something before claiming conclusions......but then that would fuck up your entire world.
the poll is from prisonplanet.com, moron, THAT is Alex Jones

Why don't you show us how the poll is from prisonplanet? Oh, you were hoping to squirm away from another bullshit claim? Lol.....
the STORY is from prisonplanet with no link to the NYT

i knew it was only a matter of time before you'd use that "word". :lol::lol::lol:

You're so stoopid you don't know stoopid is a word. What else you got dumbass?
proof?
and urban dictionary or other wiki sites will not be acceptable for the proof of it being an accepted word

I never said it is an "accepted" word you dumbfuck. This the best you punks can do? Ignore your own bullshit claims and whine about a word you don't like? Fuck. This board is a fucking joke.

the urban one is the one he'll use.
which is why i put in the qualifier

You ever going to prove your claim the poll was from prisonplanet you scurvy brokedick bitch?
the linked story is from prisonplanet, where they CLAIM the NYT poll
without a link to actually back it up
you provide the link to the NYT site for that poll and i'll believe it actually is a NYT poll

You're so stoopid you don't know stoopid is a word. What else you got dumbass?
proof?
and urban dictionary or other wiki sites will not be acceptable for the proof of it being an accepted word

I never said it is an "accepted" word you dumbfuck. This the best you punks can do? Ignore your own bullshit claims and whine about a word you don't like? Fuck. This board is a fucking joke.
you are a moronic dipshit
and we are making fun of your massive stupidity

proof?

you are a moronic dipshit
and we are making fun of your massive stupidity

Curvelight lamenting the "jokelike" quality of anything is ironic on so many levels. The illiterate FW (Curvelight lingo for fuckwad) will not take a stand on any issue, has convinced nobody of anything other than his total lack of intelligence, and contributes nothing to an argument other than carbon dioxide.

Forum List

Back