Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
There is an easy answer. Planting wmd was an unnecessary risk. NBC weapons can be dated and traced through their chemical compounds so if wmd had been planted in iraq there would have been an international inspection of them and once discovered the weapons were planted, there's a whole new international nightmare of fucking public relations.

You want the absolute proof it was an unnecessary risk? All the evidence is right there for you to see. The bush admin admitted to the world wmd was not found. What were the consequences of that admission? Did anyone get charged with a crime for the invasion? Did it force immediate withdrawal of US troops? No. The absence of wmd did not do one single fuckig thing to impede the goals of invasion, occupation, or installation of permanent bases.

Next question.
and who would be the people DOING that dating and checking?
the government that planted them
you really are too fucking stupid for words

Leave it to curvelight to swing and miss.

I'll take the ball from here. The consequences are far reaching for not finding WMDs. Herei just one. Okay now Iran is rattling it's saber. Had the GOP been in office, could they come to the population and say WMD when we found none in Iraq? No. I mean its almost as if the twoofers have the mind capacity of a gnat; too much inhalation of the chili and frostys at Wendy's is curvelight's problem I'm guessing; that or cannabis.

Are you fucking kidding? You complety ignore the fact there were no negative consequences for not finding wmd and you try to invent a fantasy instead.

Guess what dumbfuck? Your iran distraction just backfired. Not finding wmd in iraq could be blamed on saying iran worked with saddam to move them out of iraq and into iran and now we must invade iran because they are using that wmd to proliferate their own stockpiles.

You got bitch slapped again.

International team = USA and allies.

Bottom line is that WMD could have been planted in a hundred different ways in Iraq. We had the trace elements found in scientists homes that could have been used. For one. But we didn't.

Yeah...we really listened to Hans Blix and the IAEA before going in; surely the feared "international team" would have cleaned our clock.

Curvelight is just fucking stupid.

That just further proves planting them would have been a useless risk.

International team = USA and allies.

Bottom line is that WMD could have been planted in a hundred different ways in Iraq. We had the trace elements found in scientists homes that could have been used. For one. But we didn't.

Yeah...we really listened to Hans Blix and the IAEA before going in; surely the feared "international team" would have cleaned our clock.

Curvelight is just fucking stupid.

And a proven liar.

Lol....when you get your ass kicked on here for your own hypocrisy and stoopidity you do nothing but whine.

and who would be the people DOING that dating and checking?
the government that planted them
you really are too fucking stupid for words

I guess you missed the part of my post that pointed out there would have been an INTERNATIONAL INSPECTION TEAM.

dumbfucking divecon
and clearly you are too fucking stupid to understand that to plant them would be to also make them appear to be authentic
and if you dont think the government has the capacity to make something look and have the signatures of being authentically Iraqi, you are a bigger idiot than i already think you are

I never said planting them would be impossible and I agree they could have been made to look authentic to a certain degree but that is not my argument you fucking reetawrds.

One more time.....planting them was an unnecessary risk. Let's see how many years it takes for you dumbasses to understand.

WMD? I guess there are sooooo many who still haven't read the Duelfer report.

Its always easy to tell when you've nailed fry-daddy:razz:; he rants on for hours and hours convincing nobody. You'd think he'd have better things to do with his time away from Wendy's; you'd be wrong. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WMD? I guess there are sooooo many who still haven't read the Duelfer report.

Its always easy to tell when you've nailed fry-daddy:razz:; he rants on for hours and hours convincing nobody. You'd think he'd have better things to do with his time away from Wendy's; you'd be wrong. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really didn't like how I slammed your ass with your iran distraction.

You thought you had a question that was unanswerable and when it was answered with common sense it left you feeling like a jackass.

Alex Jones from 2006.

Relevance...give it a try.

The poll isn't from jones you jackass. Try reading something before claiming conclusions......but then that would fuck up your entire world.
the poll is from prisonplanet.com, moron, THAT is Alex Jones

can divecon not read ??? or is he just deceptive ?

According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:

The poll isn't from jones you jackass. Try reading something before claiming conclusions......but then that would fuck up your entire world.

According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:

The funnier part will be watching him and candyass trying to squirm away from their fuck ups.

The funnier part will be watching him and candyass trying to squirm away from their fuck ups.
you dipshits dont get it
the story is from prisonplanet and they CLAIM(without a link) that it is a NYT poll

Last edited:

Forum List

Back