Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
it doesnt hurt
what it does do is show that the government didnt do proper checks on him
and of course, they are going to point the finger at Rumsfeld

how can you possible believe that and if you do how can you put your faith in government reports or investigations surrounding 9/11
it is things like that that show there is no way in hell the government was competent enough to pull off what you morons believe

I still don't know what happened but I do know that reply is ridiculous. Suspecting an inside job does not mean the entire fucking government was involved dumbass. More importantly, if it was in some way an inside job it wasn't successful. You are probably incapable of comprehending why.

Just a reminder to the airheads (aka truthers--that means you); if you're going to say that the government was responsible for 9/11 in any way, you have to come up with some sort of bullshit theory as to why the government didn't plant a single WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan to justify the entire enterprise.

You can't.

You won't.

I win...I always win.

Just a reminder to the airheads (aka truthers--that means you); if you're going to say that the government was responsible for 9/11 in any way, you have to come up with some sort of bullshit theory as to why the government didn't plant a single WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan to justify the entire enterprise.

You can't.

You won't.

I win...I always win.

There is an easy answer. Planting wmd was an unnecessary risk. NBC weapons can be dated and traced through their chemical compounds so if wmd had been planted in iraq there would have been an international inspection of them and once discovered the weapons were planted, there's a whole new international nightmare of fucking public relations.

You want the absolute proof it was an unnecessary risk? All the evidence is right there for you to see. The bush admin admitted to the world wmd was not found. What were the consequences of that admission? Did anyone get charged with a crime for the invasion? Did it force immediate withdrawal of US troops? No. The absence of wmd did not do one single fuckig thing to impede the goals of invasion, occupation, or installation of permanent bases.

Next question.

just a reminder to the airheads (aka truthers--that means you); if you're going to say that the government was responsible for 9/11 in any way, you have to come up with some sort of bullshit theory as to why the government didn't plant a single wmd in iraq or afghanistan to justify the entire enterprise.

You can't.

You won't.

I win...i always win.

because it was not necessary..was it..what repercussion did anyone suffer for not finding them ??
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKX6luiMINQ[/ame]

YOU FAIL..YOU ALWAYS FAIL

Last edited:
I agree with you,

And some way, some how, Mossad was involved and helped plan the event.

Several foreign governments knew and apparently warned the US before it happened; Israel may have been one of them. They obviously benefited from it...
Israel is the ONLY nation who benefited from 9/11

But who made the most money?

Haliburton stock price

10.35 March 21, 2003
14.74 March 21, 2004
21.96 March 21, 2005
35.20 March 21, 2006

Dick's aid was quoted as saying "We knew attacks were coming, but we we're expecting truck bombs, nothing like this"

Was he saying the Administration was Okay with truck bombs?

You can't.

You won't.

I win...I always win.

There is an easy answer. Planting wmd was an unnecessary risk. NBC weapons can be dated and traced through their chemical compounds so if wmd had been planted in iraq there would have been an international inspection of them and once discovered the weapons were planted, there's a whole new international nightmare of fucking public relations.

You want the absolute proof it was an unnecessary risk? All the evidence is right there for you to see. The bush admin admitted to the world wmd was not found. What were the consequences of that admission? Did anyone get charged with a crime for the invasion? Did it force immediate withdrawal of US troops? No. The absence of wmd did not do one single fuckig thing to impede the goals of invasion, occupation, or installation of permanent bases.

Next question.
and who would be the people DOING that dating and checking?
the government that planted them
you really are too fucking stupid for words

Several foreign governments knew and apparently warned the US before it happened; Israel may have been one of them. They obviously benefited from it...

Haliburton stock price

10.35 March 21, 2003
14.74 March 21, 2004
21.96 March 21, 2005
35.20 March 21, 2006

Dick's aid was quoted as saying "We knew attacks were coming, but we we're expecting truck bombs, nothing like this"

no
it was saying the focus was on something of that nature

You can't.

You won't.

I win...I always win.

Next question.

I guess you missed the part of my post that pointed out there would have been an INTERNATIONAL INSPECTION TEAM.

dumbfucking divecon

International team = USA and allies.

Bottom line is that WMD could have been planted in a hundred different ways in Iraq. We had the trace elements found in scientists homes that could have been used. For one. But we didn't.

Bottom line is that WMD could have been planted in a hundred different ways in Iraq. We had the trace elements found in scientists homes that could have been used. For one. But we didn't.

Given international politics at the time there would have been a big push to keep the US away from the investigation.

That said, you and divey are missing the point of my response. Nobody said wmd couldn't be planted. The point is it would have been an unnecessary risk.....as already explained.

Haliburton stock price

10.35 March 21, 2003
14.74 March 21, 2004
21.96 March 21, 2005
35.20 March 21, 2006

no

100% right as per usual.

To defend everything is to defend nothing. The modus operandi up until 9/11 was truck bomb so naturally our investigators that were privvy to the knowledge of the attack were looking at truck bomb type attacks.

Stock price doesn't necessarily translate into a company making money; the shareholders are the ones who make the money when prices go up; the company makes the money during the initial offering. Granted the board probably is the single largest owning entity but a little old lady in Belarus may have made the most money off of Halliburton stock.

You can't.

You won't.

I win...I always win.

Next question.

Leave it to curvelight to swing and miss.

I'll take the ball from here. The consequences are far reaching for not finding WMDs. Herei just one. Okay now Iran is rattling it's saber. Had the GOP been in office, could they come to the population and say WMD when we found none in Iraq? No. I mean its almost as if the twoofers have the mind capacity of a gnat; too much inhalation of the chili and frostys at Wendy's is curvelight's problem I'm guessing; that or cannabis.

Haliburton stock price

10.35 March 21, 2003
14.74 March 21, 2004
21.96 March 21, 2005
35.20 March 21, 2006

no

100% right as per usual.

To defend everything is to defend nothing. The modus operandi up until 9/11 was truck bomb so naturally our investigators that were privvy to the knowledge of the attack were looking at truck bomb type attacks.

Stock price doesn't necessarily translate into a company making money; the shareholders are the ones who make the money when prices go up; the company makes the money during the initial offering. Granted the board probably is the single largest owning entity but a little old lady in Belarus may have made the most money off of Halliburton stock.

They also tend to forget that Haliburton received it's first no bid contract under the Clinton administration.

Yeah...we really listened to Hans Blix and the IAEA before going in; surely the feared "international team" would have cleaned our clock.

Curvelight is just fucking stupid.

Yeah...we really listened to Hans Blix and the IAEA before going in; surely the feared "international team" would have cleaned our clock.

Curvelight is just fucking stupid.

And a proven liar.

Next question.

I guess you missed the part of my post that pointed out there would have been an INTERNATIONAL INSPECTION TEAM.

dumbfucking divecon
and clearly you are too fucking stupid to understand that to plant them would be to also make them appear to be authentic
and if you dont think the government has the capacity to make something look and have the signatures of being authentically Iraqi, you are a bigger idiot than i already think you are

dumbfucking divecon
and clearly you are too fucking stupid to understand that to plant them would be to also make them appear to be authentic
and if you dont think the government has the capacity to make something look and have the signatures of being authentically Iraqi, you are a bigger idiot than i already think you are

No, there can't be a bigger idiot.

Next question.

Leave it to curvelight to swing and miss.

I'll take the ball from here. The consequences are far reaching for not finding WMDs. Herei just one. Okay now Iran is rattling it's saber. Had the GOP been in office, could they come to the population and say WMD when we found none in Iraq? No. I mean its almost as if the twoofers have the mind capacity of a gnat; too much inhalation of the chili and frostys at Wendy's is curvelight's problem I'm guessing; that or cannabis.

fucking bullshit...you fail

no

100% right as per usual.

They also tend to forget that Haliburton received it's first no bid contract under the Clinton administration.

no you forget we dont live in your false left/right paradigm...loser

Forum List

Back