Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

Can't wAtch YouTube videos on my phone. Not that I would anyway. Why don't you just type in the quote where the NIST says one blast could have brought down the whole building along with a link to where u got that from.

too bad go watch it on another computer

No good. You should be able to provide the text. Before I got the droid I couldn't see some vids and backing up a claim on a forum should be done with text whenever possible.

Let's see if Fox follows up on this one...

This hurts...

FOX News EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11

Note the paragraph near the end where an official said he thought the "out reach" program luncheon originated from Rummie's office.
it doesnt hurt
what it does do is show that the government didnt do proper checks on him
and of course, they are going to point the finger at Rumsfeld

Is the fbi the government?

This hurts...

FOX News EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11

Note the paragraph near the end where an official said he thought the "out reach" program luncheon originated from Rummie's office.

It's fucking ridiculous our government has a kill list. Shine on great america, shine on.

Looks like the guy pisses off the wrong people and has info that is threatening. The only reason a story like this is leaked if to remove credibility from the target.

This hurts...

it doesnt hurt

stupid question, but you are known for that

of course the FBI is the government

This hurts...

it doesnt hurt

how can you possible believe that and if you do how can you put your faith in government reports or investigations surrounding 9/11

This hurts...

it doesnt hurt

how can you possible believe that and if you do how can you put your faith in government reports or investigations surrounding 9/11
it is things like that that show there is no way in hell the government was competent enough to pull off what you morons believe

but yet they can determine accurately the cause of the collapse and the intelligence operatives behind it ??..how does that work ?
first you will need to show where i have stated they got it 100% correct on the causes
when you do that, i will answer your question
till then its just another dishonest strawman

but yet they can determine accurately the cause of the collapse and the intelligence operatives behind it ??..how does that work ?
first you will need to show where i have stated they got it 100% correct on the causes

so what do you believe the inaccuracy to be ?

so what do you believe the inaccuracy to be ?
i'm not going through this with you AGAIN

it doesnt hurt

stupid question, but you are known for that

of course the FBI is the government

You said the government didn't do the proper checks yet the fbi had him pegged all along. So your statement was pure ignorance. I ask stupid questions for a stoopid audience. It's your native language.

Forum List

Back