Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Hey ollygirl...you use the rep button to call people liars with no evidence while making up your own bullshit and wholly ignoring the dishonesty from your circle jerk buddies........it's nauseating to know you ever wore a military uniform you fucking pink coward.

Awe bentdick, the proof is in this thread. do you really want me to go back and find the lie for you? Everyone who has been active in this thread saw it already, Of course if you like i can make a new thread about it just for you. then even more people will know that you are a liar.

Now anytime you want to call me a coward to my face; I'll bet even you could find my address within minutes. Please call ahead. It takes a few minutes for the first responders to get here.

Now tell me asswipe, what have I ever made up?

And now that I know how that neg bothers you so much I might just hit you again for calling me a coward. Since that really is all anyone can do here.

which is why i put in the qualifier

You ever going to prove your claim the poll was from prisonplanet you scurvy brokedick bitch?
the linked story is from prisonplanet, where they CLAIM the NYT poll
without a link to actually back it up
you provide the link to the NYT site for that poll and i'll believe it actually is a NYT poll

For the third time.....YOU claimed the poll is from prisonplanet.com.......you ever going to back that up?

Hey ollygirl...you use the rep button to call people liars with no evidence while making up your own bullshit and wholly ignoring the dishonesty from your circle jerk buddies........it's nauseating to know you ever wore a military uniform you fucking pink coward.

Awe bentdick, the proof is in this thread. do you really want me to go back and find the lie for you? Everyone who has been active in this thread saw it already, Of course if you like i can make a new thread about it just for you. then even more people will know that you are a liar.

Now anytime you want to call me a coward to my face; I'll bet even you could find my address within minutes. Please call ahead. It takes a few minutes for the first responders to get here.

And now that I know how that neg bothers you so much I might just hit you again for calling me a coward. Since that really is all anyone can do here.

The rep button doesn't bother me you fucking pure pink coward. I think it's both funny and embarrassing you brag so much about your service only to repeatedly prove you are a fucking punk hypocrite coward.

The rep button doesn't bother me you fucking pure pink coward. I think it's both funny and embarrassing you brag so much about your service only to repeatedly prove you are a fucking punk hypocrite coward.

if it doesn't bother you, you wouldn't have it turned off, now would you fuckstain?

proof?
and urban dictionary or other wiki sites will not be acceptable for the proof of it being an accepted word

the urban one is the one he'll use.

You suck at mind reading about as bad at trolling. Dumbfuck:

Http://www.allwords.com/word-stoopid.html
FAIL

Online Translation Dictionary - Allwords.com
Dictionary content is from Wiktionary and provided here under the GNU Free Documentation License.

You ever going to prove your claim the poll was from prisonplanet you scurvy brokedick bitch?
you provide the link to the NYT site for that poll and i'll believe it actually is a NYT poll

For the third time.....YOU claimed the poll is from prisonplanet.com.......you ever going to back that up?
and until you or someone else provides a link to that poll on the NYT site, it is still an unproven claim by Alex Jones, moron

if it doesn't bother you, you wouldn't have it turned off, now would you fuckstain?

How is it turned off if people are repping?

and until you or someone else provides a link to that poll on the NYT site, it is still an unproven claim by Alex Jones, moron

For the fourth time.....YOU claimed the poll is from prisonplanet....back it up you fucking punk.

For the fourth time.....YOU claimed the poll is from prisonplanet....back it up you fucking punk.
the LINK on your link says it is, dipshit
now, provide proof it is from the NYT

the urban one is the one he'll use.

You suck at mind reading about as bad at trolling. Dumbfuck:

Http://www.allwords.com/word-stoopid.html
FAIL

Online Translation Dictionary - Allwords.com
Dictionary content is from Wiktionary and provided here under the GNU Free Documentation License.

Rotfl! Do you have any clue as to how words are engendered and make their way into official dictionaries you dumbass?

the LINK on your link says it is, dipshit
now, provide proof it is from the NYT

Im not the one that posted the link dumbfuck.

For the FIFTH time.....YOU claimed the poll was from prisonplanet so back it up or admit you fucked up and got pwned.......again.

Last edited:
Did you find the word "pwned" in your "dictionary" as well? :lol::lol:

If you're trying to prove you can be an annoying zit in pure e-style you have succeeded. What the fuck is up with a bitch ass staff punk like you clearly trolling?

Just a reminder to the airheads (aka truthers--that means you); if you're going to say that the government was responsible for 9/11 in any way, you have to come up with some sort of bullshit theory as to why the government didn't plant a single WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan to justify the entire enterprise.

You can't.

You won't.

I win...I always win.

There is an easy answer. Planting wmd was an unnecessary risk. NBC weapons can be dated and traced through their chemical compounds so if wmd had been planted in iraq there would have been an international inspection of them and once discovered the weapons were planted, there's a whole new international nightmare of fucking public relations.

You want the absolute proof it was an unnecessary risk? All the evidence is right there for you to see. The bush admin admitted to the world wmd was not found. What were the consequences of that admission? Did anyone get charged with a crime for the invasion? Did it force immediate withdrawal of US troops? No. The absence of wmd did not do one single fuckig thing to impede the goals of invasion, occupation, or installation of permanent bases.

Next question.
and who would be the people DOING that dating and checking?
the government that planted them
you really are too fucking stupid for words

So after planting thermite, body parts, plane parts, evidence all over the 80 or so jurisdictions in four states; it would be risky to plant a single WMD in Iraq where we would be the only jurisdiction that matters--especially from a public opinion standpoint?

Again, Curvelight is just fucking stupid; there is no charitable way to put it. Wendy's needs a better screening process.

There is an easy answer. Planting wmd was an unnecessary risk. NBC weapons can be dated and traced through their chemical compounds so if wmd had been planted in iraq there would have been an international inspection of them and once discovered the weapons were planted, there's a whole new international nightmare of fucking public relations.

You want the absolute proof it was an unnecessary risk? All the evidence is right there for you to see. The bush admin admitted to the world wmd was not found. What were the consequences of that admission? Did anyone get charged with a crime for the invasion? Did it force immediate withdrawal of US troops? No. The absence of wmd did not do one single fuckig thing to impede the goals of invasion, occupation, or installation of permanent bases.

Next question.

So after planting thermite, body parts, plane parts, evidence all over the 80 or so jurisdictions in four states; it would be risky to plant a single WMD in Iraq where we would be the only jurisdiction that matters--especially from a public opinion standpoint?

Again, Curvelight is just fucking stupid; there is no charitable way to put it. Wendy's needs a better screening process.

who said anything about planting body parts ? or plane parts in four states who are you speaking to ? there is no charitable way to put it you are cunntycorn..you are a irrelevant troll

Next question.

Since you got pwned again your only hope is to out words in others' mouths.....and the funny part? Even in the free range of lying you still suck at debating.

who said anything about planting body parts ? or plane parts in four states who are you speaking to ? there is no charitable way to put it you are cunntycorn..you are a irrelevant troll

It's funny I predicted they would not understand my response to the "question that can't be answered!" for about ten years....but it's pretty silly for any of us to think any of these assholes will ever discuss the issue with any mouse level of honesty.

Forum List

Back