Which Child Tells the World Her Life Has Been Stolen?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
upload_2019-9-26_19-24-23.png

The Left love creating fictional boogeymen so they don’t have to confront real evil.

In this country really evil are school shooters. If only Republicans would stop arming them.

How creepy is it that poor kid was trained like an animal and sent out to perform for a breathless lefty media who just couldn't get enough?

In this country really evil are school shooters. If only Republicans would stop arming them.
Since the school shooters always turn out to be Democrats, I promise to call my representatives in Washington and ask them to introduce legislation making it a felony for a Democrat to own or posses a firearm...

Happy now???

How creepy is it that poor kid was trained like an animal and sent out to perform for a breathless lefty media who just couldn't get enough?
More than "trained," she's a true believer. Sad that she has no hope at her age.

She can believe whatever she wants, like anyone else, but it is painfully obvious that she has been trained like a monkey riding a unicycle. The on-cue emoting and clearly scripted outrage are disturbingly inauthentic.

I wish you’d stop telling them there’s no God.
Just not the Republican God. Today’s Republicans are not like traditional Christians that used to believe in taking care of children and helping the sick and the poor.
Today’s Republicans follow a cult leader who is serial adulterer.
All the terrible thing Republicans do. Accepting child abuse at the border and attacking poor people. Trying to deny millions healthcare.
The traditional Jesus would never approve of today’s republican party. And I suspect if he did come back he would be very angry that they’re using his name to spread terrible policies.

I think theyd be much more likely to value human life if they didnt believe in the cultish shit the religiius believe in.

the flood!!
Your head is so far up your ass. every mass shooter has the same dumbass religion. Atheism.
If thats how you justify your fairy tale, boo-bear.

How could a mass shooter match the flood, in evil homicidal maniac activity? They dont even hold a candle to your voo doo sky doll.

I think theyd be much more likely to value human life if they didnt believe in the cultish shit the religiius believe in.

the flood!!
Your head is so far up your ass. every mass shooter has the same dumbass religion. Atheism.

How could a mass shooter match the flood, in evil homicidal maniac activity? They dont even hold a candle to your voo doo sky doll.
Go raise some more mass murderers with your cult teachings.

Just not the Republican God. Today’s Republicans are not like traditional Christians that used to believe in taking care of children and helping the sick and the poor.
Today’s Republicans follow a cult leader who is serial adulterer.
All the terrible thing Republicans do. Accepting child abuse at the border and attacking poor people. Trying to deny millions healthcare.
The traditional Jesus would never approve of today’s republican party. And I suspect if he did come back he would be very angry that they’re using his name to spread terrible policies.
From the Party that officially hates God, thanks.

the flood!!

Go worship the fairy tale biggest mass murderer ever in recorded history, flood boy :113:

I wish someone would steal my childhood with an all expenses paid yacht holiday.

e739594bf845d90f3d383ae2b3bb05f1

the flood!!

Go worship the fairy tale biggest mass murderer ever in recorded history, flood boy :113:
Maybe you’ll drown in your vomit tonight.

Forum List

Back