Which criminally insane sociopath scares you more?

Which criminally insane sociopath is a greater danger to you?

• Ayman al-Zawahiri

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Eric Holder

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
From Alan West

Which of these men scares you the most?

pro_ayman_al-zawahiri_1.jpg

Ayman al-Zawahiri,
Leader of al Qaeda

220px-Eric_Holder_official_portrait.jpg

Eric Holder,
U.S. Attorney General

Marcus Tullius Cicero, a great Roman philosopher, statesman, and political theorist once asserted:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself...A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

As a former lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army and civilian-military advisor in Afghanistan I'll tell you flat out—Eric Holder is a bigger threat to our Republic for the very reasons Cicero contemplated over 2,000 years ago. Al Qaeda is a very serious and persistent threat, but I trust the U.S. military to protect us from future attacks. I cannot say the same about President Obama and his Justice Department.

The power the attorney general wields—to impact daily life in America or help cover up situations the White House doesn't want us to know about—is matched only by the president himself. And trust me—Eric Holder is abusing this power to implement Obama's radical transformation of America.

Frankly some of the trolls like Lakhota on these boards scare me more than either of those two.

Good point, if not for vapid bed wetters like her...

Can you image what a wonderful world it would be?

We seriously need to legalize retroactive self abortions...

I was SURE that Mark Levin's name would be on the list.

You would be more fearful of a guy on the radio who merely opposes you politically, than someone who would blow you to hell with an IED, or a Drone.

bed wetter is as bed wetter does.

neither men are insane

But Holder is a traitor, in a wide def of the word, maybe the legal version as well.

I have no doubts that he would Ayman al-Zawahiri, do anything if it advance Soros agenda.

You would be more fearful of a guy on the radio who merely opposes you politically, than someone who would blow you to hell with an IED, or a Drone.

Holder isn't running the drone program.

Meanwhile, Levin is a propagandist who deals in demagoguery on the public airwaves all across the country.

Meanwhile, Levin is a propagandist who deals in demagoguery on the public airwaves all across the country.

Right, and this violates your rights? Gives weapons to drug cartels? Hurts anyone in any measureable way shape or form?

Perhaps in your "mind" informing people is dangerous, expressing an opinion you don't agree with is criminal, but that's no surprise to me.

Leftists are the most intolerant asswipes in the world.

Right, and this violates your rights? Gives weapons to drug cartels? Hurts anyone in any measureable way shape or form?

Perhaps in your "mind" informing people is dangerous, expressing an opinion you don't agree with is criminal, but that's no surprise to me.

Leftists are the most intolerant asswipes in the world.

It's antithetical to say your informing people when you're using disinformation to do it. Levin is no more informing his listeners than Pravda or Tass did regarding their readers during the days of the Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back