Which criminally insane sociopath scares you more?

Which criminally insane sociopath is a greater danger to you?

• Ayman al-Zawahiri

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Eric Holder

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
Holder isn't running the drone program.

Meanwhile, Levin is a propagandist who deals in demagoguery on the public airwaves all across the country.

Right, and this violates your rights? Gives weapons to drug cartels? Hurts anyone in any measureable way shape or form?

Perhaps in your "mind" informing people is dangerous, expressing an opinion you don't agree with is criminal, but that's no surprise to me.

Leftists are the most intolerant asswipes in the world.

It's antithetical to say your informing people when you're using disinformation to do it. Levin is no more informing his listeners than Pravda or Tass did regarding their readers during the days of the Soviet Union.

The same is true of Obama and Holder.

Meanwhile, Levin is a propagandist who deals in demagoguery on the public airwaves all across the country.

Right, and this violates your rights? Gives weapons to drug cartels? Hurts anyone in any measureable way shape or form?

Perhaps in your "mind" informing people is dangerous, expressing an opinion you don't agree with is criminal, but that's no surprise to me.

It's antithetical to say your informing people when you're using disinformation to do it. Levin is no more informing his listeners than Pravda or Tass did regarding their readers during the days of the Soviet Union.

And what does your liberal demagoguery do to serve the informational needs of the masses? This statement is colossal hypocrisy.

I love when you "people" use the term "disinformation".... Do you even know what it means? An opinion you don't like isn't "disinformation".

What's disinformation is a bureaucrat going on different TV networks telling everyone an obscure video led to "protesters" engaging in an organized assault on a US Consulate complete with RPG's, mortars and crew served machine guns that led to the death of 4 US personnel.

Speading "disinformation" is called LYING, and you can not definitively prove anything Levin has said is a lie.

I'll bet you've never even listened to the man, but you're more than willing to believe whatever tripe you're fed from media matters.

The only sort of person worse than a liar, is someone who believes the lies because they hate the truth.

It amazes me what kind of mind would equate Eric Holder to Ayman al-Zawahiri.

Imagine this: Imagine them trading places - with Eric Holder leading Al Qaeda and Ayman al-Zawahiri as U.S. Attorney General. Does that make sense to anyone? Seriously, does it?

It is my honest opinion that Allen West is insane!

If there were ever a reason before not to be afraid of our far reactionary wing nuts on the right, they have dispelled it in this thread. West and the rest are agents of a desired America that will commit their form of wing nut shari'a against their enemies. Just read their insanity. They have no place in the mainstream of the Republican Party, for they are antithetical to its values.

Last edited:
<<<<<Meanwhile, Levin is a propagandist who deals in demagoguery on the public airwaves all across the country.>>>>>

As is Obama...

Forum List

Back