Which GOP Candidates D You Think Will Become the Nominee?

Who will get the GOP nomination for President?

• Trump

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Jebba the Bush

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Walker

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Huckabee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carson

• Cruz

• Rubio

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Paul

• Christie

• Kasich

• Perry

• Santorum

• Fiorinia

• Jindal

• Grahmnesty

• Gilmore

• Pataki

• A different candidate

• Dunno and dunnu kare

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
I am putting up all that I have as of now:
Trump, Bush, Walker, Huckabee, Carson, Cruz, Rubio, Paul, Christie and Kasich.
There is also Perry, Fiorina, Santorum, Jindal, Grahmnesty, Gilmore and that queer guy from New York Pataki.

To soon to tell dumshit

So far it the Tea Farty members votes for Trump by a nose...

Dirtbags like you are no doubt blowing your minds for sure, over Trump. Not only is Trump attracting goofballs like the tea party vote, he's liberal enough to attract left leaning independents in the general election in numbers sufficient to blow the dem nominee clean out of the saddle.

But hey, you dumshits are to stupid to figger that shit out.

Last edited:
There is also Perry, Fiorina, Santorum, Jindal, Grahmnesty, Gilmore and that queer guy from New York Pataki.

To soon to tell dumshit

Lol, that is why I said 'as of now'.

Where do you idiots come from a blighted cabbage patch?

So far it the Tea Farty members votes for Trump by a nose...

Dirtbags like you are no doubt blowing your minds for sure, over Trump. Not only is Trump attracting goofballs like the tea party vote, he's liberal enough to attract left leaning independents in the general election in numbers sufficient to blow the dem nominee clean out of the saddle.

But hey, you dumshits are to stupid to figger that shit out.

Yeah, the candidates that are not part of the reigning political class must all be idiots because they did something else with their lives other than sponge off tax payers. /sarc

lol, please, keep going on with your line of 'reasoning'. It only makes Trump and his supporters look better.

I don't imagine enough people will give a damn to result in "violence and slaughter". After all, we have our welfare, our sports, our television. The ruling class takes good care of us by building more debt.

And what happens when the 'Bread and Circuses' come to an end? What happens when people just cannot find jobs because of an over regulated economy and a glut of cheap foreign labor? Already I know several college graduates that graduated in the top tier of their respective schools with honors, double majors, and they still cannot find jobs or are working outside of their STEM profession.

If things continue along this path, the native born American middle class will eventually give up on Multiculturalism altogether and swing hard toward a xenophobic isolationism. It is already here in fact, but more and more are beginning to agree with it and espouse it. They see themselves as having played by the rules for decades or in the case of the college kids for many years, and they wind up getting nothing from it but huge debt and working at a McDonalds, and now McDonalds is laying people off too!

If you cant see where this ends I cannot provide a remedy.

Last edited:
Bush will get nomination Trump will run 3rd party and Sanders will get dem nomination. Results will be Sanders 56%,Trump 30% and Bush 14% it will go down in the history books as the last hurrah of the republican party and the birth of a new tea party led republican party run by Donald Trump!

Americans self-identify more as conservative than moderate or liberal, basically a 45% conservative, 35% moderate and 20% liberal breakdown. The exit polls show about a 30-40-30 breakdown respectively, demonstrating that far more conservatives are not showing up at the polls than any other group.

IF Trump goes Third Party, I think he wins with all those conservatives that have not been going to the polls for years because the candidates were a bunch of gutless, soulless morons that spoke in 'word salad' complexities and mealy mouthed nuanced blather.

I think the vote would wind up 30% Sanders, 48% Trump, 22% Bush, with Trump winning the plurality of the general vote and a land slide of electoral college votes.

But I hope you are right about the death of the Republican Party. It is nothing more than the legitimizing counterparty to the Democrats ongoing swindle.

When criminal syndicates control cities like the drug dealers today control so many of our city politics, they have to have police, like it or not as that gives legitimacy to their government in the eyes of the great unwashed masses.

The GOP performs that role for the Dimocrats by playing like they are opposition when the reality is that they are teamed up with the Democrats in a duopoly to control this nations political system.

Last edited:
I don't imagine enough people will give a damn to result in "violence and slaughter". After all, we have our welfare, our sports, our television. The ruling class takes good care of us by building more debt.

And what happens when the 'Bread and Circuses' come to an end? What happens when people just cannot find jobs because of an over regulated economy and a glut of cheap foreign labor? Already I know several college graduates that graduated in the top tier of their respective schools with honors, double majors, and they still cannot find jobs or are working outside of their STEM profession. If things continue along this path, the native born American middle class will eventually give up on Multiculturalism altogether and swing hard toward a xenophobic isolationism. It is already here in fact, but more and more are beginning to agree with it and espouse it. They see themselves as having had played by the rules for decades or in the case of the college kids for many years, and they wind up getting nothing from it but huge debt and working at a McDonalds,a nd now McDonalds is laying people off too!

What makes you so sure your remedy is what the doctor ordered ? Whatever that is?
Not that a remedy is needed seeings how job numbers are trending up and have been for quite sometime.

And what happens when the 'Bread and Circuses' come to an end? What happens when people just cannot find jobs because of an over regulated economy and a glut of cheap foreign labor? Already I know several college graduates that graduated in the top tier of their respective schools with honors, double majors, and they still cannot find jobs or are working outside of their STEM profession. If things continue along this path, the native born American middle class will eventually give up on Multiculturalism altogether and swing hard toward a xenophobic isolationism. It is already here in fact, but more and more are beginning to agree with it and espouse it. They see themselves as having had played by the rules for decades or in the case of the college kids for many years, and they wind up getting nothing from it but huge debt and working at a McDonalds,a nd now McDonalds is laying people off too!

What makes you so sure your remedy is what the doctor ordered ? Whatever that is?
Not that a remedy is needed seeings how job numbers are trending up and have been for quite sometime.

Bullshit made-up job numbers that report temporary hires, part time hires and foreign hires, and not necessarily Americans who have found jobs. The pool of Americans classified as no longer seeking work has never been as large as it is now under the duopoly that runs our political system.

My ideal remedy would be to reform the political system and return it to the control of the people, but what I expect will be required is to burn the whole thing down and start over as the Oligarchs refuse to play nice, so they will get pitchforks instead, most likely.

Last edited:
We are now in silly season

Once the primaries start, Bush will win easily

You are such a fool.

When it comes to the eventual Republican candidate for President, I have not been wrong since Goldwater

Bush will be your candidate

Wow, two unsupported assertions in two sentences.

That would be a record for most libtards, but you probably just take that in stride, dont you?

Why are libtards like you such lying PoS?

No lie, just fact....Will Sonnett

Bush will be the Republican candidate. Republicans are not hard to figure out. They always go with the obvious candidate. Bush is the obvious candidate

Bush will get nomination Trump will run 3rd party and Sanders will get dem nomination. Results will be Sanders 56%,Trump 30% and Bush 14% it will go down in the history books as the last hurrah of the republican party and the birth of a new tea party led republican party run by Donald Trump!

Americans self-identify more as conservative than moderate or liberal, basically a 45% conservative, 35% moderate and 20% liberal breakdown. The exit polls show about a 30-40-30 breakdown respectively, demonstrating that far more conservatives are not showing up at the polls than any other group.

IF Trump goes Third Party, I think he wins with all those conservatives that have not been going to the polls for years because the candidates were a bunch of gutless, soulless morons that spoke in 'word salad' complexities and mealy mouthed nuanced blather.

I think the vote would wind up 30% Sanders, 48% Trump, 22% Bush, with Trump winning the plurality of the general vote and a land slide of electoral college votes.

But I hope you are right about the death of the Republican Party. It is nothing more than the legitimizing counterparty to the Democrats ongoing swindle.

When criminal syndicates control cities like the drug dealers today control so many of our city politics, they have to have police, like it or not as that gives legitimacy to their government in the eyes of the great unwashed masses.

The GOP performs that role for the Dimocrats by playing like they are opposition when the reality is that they are teamed up with the Democrats in a duopoly to control this nations political system.
Interesting for sure. You think that not only kills the republican party as we know it but also kills the democratic party as we know it? Will the republican party become the party of Cruz,Paul,Jindal etc? Will Democrats become party of Sanders? Much more to the extremes would make it more interesting for sure. Or does it destroy both parties? To the point where there are no more parties.

You are such a fool.

When it comes to the eventual Republican candidate for President, I have not been wrong since Goldwater

That would be a record for most libtards, but you probably just take that in stride, dont you?

Bush will be the Republican candidate. Republicans are not hard to figure out. They always go with the obvious candidate. Bush is the obvious candidate
It didn't work in 2008 or 2012. Doing same thing over and over with same result is called insanity...are republicans literally insane? Republicans DON'T want RINO'S like Bush,Romney,McCain and they were shown that....It would not surprise me if they pick Bush or if in reality he has already been picked via some fraud but its not going to end like the republicans want it to. Not only is he a RINO he is a Bush. The last 2 Bush's got us involved in 3 wars no way in hell I want another one. They screwed legit conservative candidates in 2008 and 2012 and they lost thanks to real conservatives not voting or voting 3rd party. This time its even bigger because they got a candidate they can't control in Trump. If the Bush camp/Republican establishment is promising cabinet positions and a VP slot or ambassador slots to these other candidates to get them out and he does end up losing then its just going to split the republican party faster....which to me is fine but I am just saying bad game plan by republican party.

You left out Palin. :(

Interesting for sure. You think that not only kills the republican party as we know it but also kills the democratic party as we know it? Will the republican party become the party of Cruz,Paul,Jindal etc? Will Democrats become party of Sanders? Much more to the extremes would make it more interesting for sure. Or does it destroy both parties? To the point where there are no more parties.

You are such a fool.

It didn't work in 2008 or 2012. Doing same thing over and over with same result is called insanity...are republicans literally insane? Republicans DON'T want RINO'S like Bush,Romney,McCain and they were shown that....It would not surprise me if they pick Bush or if in reality he has already been picked via some fraud but its not going to end like the republicans want it to. Not only is he a RINO he is a Bush. The last 2 Bush's got us involved in 3 wars no way in hell I want another one. They screwed legit conservative candidates in 2008 and 2012 and they lost thanks to real conservatives not voting or voting 3rd party. This time its even bigger because they got a candidate they can't control in Trump. If the Bush camp/Republican establishment is promising cabinet positions and a VP slot or ambassador slots to these other candidates to get them out and he does end up losing then its just going to split the republican party faster....which to me is fine but I am just saying bad game plan by republican party.

We are talking about Republicans...they are conservatives
They do not take chances
They will nominate the "comfortable" candidate and the comfortable candidate is Bush

There are no legitimate conservative candidates....NONE are credible candidatesNone are capable of winning a primary, let alone the Presidency

One or both parties may survive for a short time then disband to merge with the third party. 'First past the post' is inherently designed for a two party system.

I hope it destroys both parties and we are left with a moderate Democratic Party and a Tea Party.

We are talking about Republicans...they are conservatives
They do not take chances.......
There are no legitimate conservative candidates....NONE are credible candidates None are capable of winning a primary,...

Now you are a certifiable idiot.

Kasich/Rubio is the GOP's electoral dream ticket. Watch for the Dems to start attacking them.

I completely agree with this. The top tier should be Kasich, Rubio, or Walker. That combination will be your Pres/VP.

You are such a fool.

We know that's what you want. :D Every person in the GOP knows Dems want Bush on the ticket. That's why it will never happen.

Kasich, Walker, or Rubio. All three would kill the Hildabeast as swing state polling already shows.

Sorry...no Jebster. :(

I completely agree with this. The top tier should be Kasich, Rubio, or Walker. That combination will be your Pres/VP.

Rubio is a pussy.

The GOP top tier are Carson, Paul, Trump, Kasich, Huckabee, Jindal, Cruz, Fiorinia, with Walker and Perry in a distant tie for 9th.

Forum List

Back